Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,123 members, 7,953,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:54 PM

How To Please Nairaland Ladies.... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Please Nairaland Ladies.... (3991 Views)

Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies / Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? / Nairaland Ladies Should Stop Puting Their Pics on Their D.p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Please Nairaland Ladies.... by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
kinglee1:

grin cheesy okay make I keep shut undecided.

Let me go an congratulate Miss Nairaland first cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy.... Carry calabash ooo.. with some kolanut and other ritual materials cheesy
Re: How To Please Nairaland Ladies.... by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 26, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

cheesy cheesy cheesy.... Carry calabash ooo.. with some kolanut and other ritual materials cheesy

cheesy grin cheesy. Pray for me ooh.
Re: How To Please Nairaland Ladies.... by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:06pm On Jun 26, 2016
kinglee1:

cheesy grin cheesy. Pray for me ooh.

No probs... I gat your back cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: How To Please Nairaland Ladies.... by KINGinVAHALA: 5:30pm On Jun 26, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Thankbyou but try the politics section too. Learning a lot smiley

Always talking about politics section when in reality you re hardly seen there, and your few posts in politics sections doesn't exceed 3 Letter Words, so who re you fooling?
Re: How To Please Nairaland Ladies.... by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 26, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Always talking about politics section when in reality you re hardly seen there, and your few posts in politics sections doesn't exceed 3 Letter Words, so who re you fooling?

I am still observing
Its worth observing.

tongue
Re: How To Please Nairaland Ladies.... by KINGinVAHALA: 5:45pm On Jun 26, 2016
Stupedinluv:

I am still observing
Its worth observing.

tongue

There was a day you openly stated in romance section that the section has became suck and you were porting for good to politics section, this happened more than a month now. So you re still observing for more than one month And I saw and read your jibe you threw at my contestant, refiner. Dont worry, I'm gonna pay you back in your own coin whenever I catch you at politics section, except if its Apc you re supporting, just like me.
Re: How To Please Nairaland Ladies.... by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 26, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

There was a day you openly stated in romance section that the section has became suck and you were porting for good to politics section, this happened more than a month now. So you re still observing for more than one month And I saw and read your jibe you threw at my contestant, refiner. Dont worry, I'm gonna pay you back in your own coin whenever I catch you at politics section, except if its Apc you re supporting, just like me.
bahahaha grin

Another fan just rolled in cool
Re: How To Please Nairaland Ladies.... by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
Stupedinluv:
bahahaha grin

Tell me he is joking undecided. Tell me you didn't throw jibes at Refiner cry
Re: How To Please Nairaland Ladies.... by KINGinVAHALA: 5:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
Stupedinluv:
bahahaha grin

Lol, another fan of where? you or politics section? Dont let this my moniker deceive you, I'm a well known nairalander in politics section, that's why majority of stunt apc Nairaland supporters in politics section voted refiner. So you re the newbie there if you were referring to politics section and I doubt if you can even take or bear the heat that happens over there.
Re: How To Please Nairaland Ladies.... by KINGinVAHALA: 6:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
kinglee1:

Tell me he is joking undecided. Tell me you didn't throw jibes at Refiner cry

Don't mind the 20yrs old jambite, stupidinluv. she did, I saw it but decided to ignore her because "I NOR GET BODY MAKE SMALL CHILDREN ON NAIRALAND GO CURSE"
Re: How To Please Nairaland Ladies.... by peter(m): 6:03pm On Jun 26, 2016
vizkiz:

Ge-zuz
I kant... I kant take this angry

Re: How To Please Nairaland Ladies.... by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 26, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Don't mind the 20yrs old jambite, stupidinluv. she did, I saw it but decided to ignore her because "I NOR GET BODY MAKE SMALL CHILDREN ON NAIRALAND GO CURSE"

Buh why we dey worry now, see her moniker na 'stuped' grin. Need I say more tongue
Re: How To Please Nairaland Ladies.... by KINGinVAHALA: 6:05pm On Jun 26, 2016
kinglee1:

Buh why we dey worry now, see her moniker na 'stuped' grin. Need I say more tongue

No one is worried or cares about her though.

Your siggy, you they look for trouble abi?
Re: How To Please Nairaland Ladies.... by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

No one is worried or cares about her though.

Your siggy, you they look for trouble abi?

Baba no be me na sad na biafrabushboy write am there
Re: How To Please Nairaland Ladies.... by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
kinglee1:

Baba no be me na sad na biafrabushboy write am there

kinginvahala...

warris all this na/... grin grin

Na me hold your phone?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Says She's Having Incredible Mind-blowing Sex With Son. Plans To Have Baby / You Are A Bad Boy/girl If You Did Any Of These Back Then In Secondary School / What Is One Sentence You Could Both Say During Sex And A Family Dinner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.