Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

What Is One Sentence You Could Both Say During Sex And A Family Dinner. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is One Sentence You Could Both Say During Sex And A Family Dinner. (3842 Views)

Ugandan Couple Arrested For Screaming During Sex, Land In Court (Photo) / 13 Sentence You”ll Hear, If A Nigerian Girl Loves You. / Lawyer Proposes To His Lawyer Girlfriend On Their Way To Dinner Night In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is One Sentence You Could Both Say During Sex And A Family Dinner. by Millz404(m): 8:52am On Jul 10, 2017
lipsrsealed smiley

Re: What Is One Sentence You Could Both Say During Sex And A Family Dinner. by taylor88(m): 8:59am On Jul 10, 2017
lol
Re: What Is One Sentence You Could Both Say During Sex And A Family Dinner. by aldotun(m): 9:00am On Jul 10, 2017
Millz404:
lipsrsealed smiley
I enjoyed it
Re: What Is One Sentence You Could Both Say During Sex And A Family Dinner. by aldotun(m): 9:00am On Jul 10, 2017
I enjoyed it
Re: What Is One Sentence You Could Both Say During Sex And A Family Dinner. by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 10, 2017
sai baba
sai buhari

1 Like

Re: What Is One Sentence You Could Both Say During Sex And A Family Dinner. by Drizzy852: 9:09am On Jul 10, 2017
Did you enjoy the sausage? grin

5 Likes

Re: What Is One Sentence You Could Both Say During Sex And A Family Dinner. by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 10, 2017
I want more.
Re: What Is One Sentence You Could Both Say During Sex And A Family Dinner. by uboma(m): 11:53am On Jul 10, 2017
Tahrah:
I want more.

lolz.

must have been a good session for you to demand more....
Re: What Is One Sentence You Could Both Say During Sex And A Family Dinner. by KvnGRezz(m): 12:05pm On Jul 10, 2017
Tahrah:
I want more.
OBO...Aunty u must be rilli experienced ni oo grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is One Sentence You Could Both Say During Sex And A Family Dinner. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 10, 2017
KvnGRezz:
OBO...Aunty u must be rilli experienced ni oo grin grin
Go back and read what the op posted.undecided
Re: What Is One Sentence You Could Both Say During Sex And A Family Dinner. by BARRIKADE: 12:16pm On Jul 10, 2017
Smells like fish

5 Likes

Re: What Is One Sentence You Could Both Say During Sex And A Family Dinner. by midehi2(f): 12:43pm On Jul 10, 2017
Sweet
Re: What Is One Sentence You Could Both Say During Sex And A Family Dinner. by imma2(m): 1:44pm On Jul 10, 2017
I am not satisfied.

1 Like

Re: What Is One Sentence You Could Both Say During Sex And A Family Dinner. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 10, 2017
I want more, hurry up (during a quickie/eating and late for an appointment or meeting), take it slowly, it tastes so good (semen/food), can you take all of it ?(dick or food), can we do this again? (Family gathering/after great sex) I'm so glad I didn't miss this (your favourite meal/the pussy you been chasing for long and finally having) grin

4 Likes

Re: What Is One Sentence You Could Both Say During Sex And A Family Dinner. by Lionessza(f): 2:09pm On Jul 10, 2017
1.Oh! I love it honey grin

2. Have it all ,the way you like it grin

3. I see your mouth ain't just made for talking grin

4 . Lord bless his mouth , for its about to taste greatness grin
5. Thank you , I really enjoyed this. tongue

6 Likes

Re: What Is One Sentence You Could Both Say During Sex And A Family Dinner. by Lionessza(f): 2:11pm On Jul 10, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
I want more, hurry up (during a quickie/eating and late for an appointment or meeting), take it slowly, it tastes so good (semen/food), can you take all of it ?(dick or food), can we do this again? (Family gathering/after great sex) I'm so glad I didn't miss this (your favourite meal/the pussy you been chasing for long and finally having) grin

This guy grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is One Sentence You Could Both Say During Sex And A Family Dinner. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 10, 2017
Lionessza:

This guy grin
hello my lioness...

Its been long I must say, how are you beating the day dearie? smiley

1 Like

Re: What Is One Sentence You Could Both Say During Sex And A Family Dinner. by Lionessza(f): 2:21pm On Jul 10, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
hello my lioness...

Its been long I must say, how are you beating the day dearie? smiley

Hey dear, my day is going just fine . How is yours?
Re: What Is One Sentence You Could Both Say During Sex And A Family Dinner. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 10, 2017
Lionessza:

Hey dear, my day is going just fine . How is yours?
its going cool here my dear, I can't complain smiley

And I hope "he's" treating you like a queen you are?

Cos I might as well punch him on the balls if he fails to do something right smiley
Re: What Is One Sentence You Could Both Say During Sex And A Family Dinner. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 10, 2017
Lionessza:
1.Oh! I love it honey grin

2. Have it all the way you like it grin

3. I see your mouth ain't just made for talking grin

4 . Lord bless his mouth , for its about to taste greatness grin
5. Thank you , I really enjoyed this. tongue
LMAO.you gonna be screaming all these to me when I hit it tongue

1 Like

Re: What Is One Sentence You Could Both Say During Sex And A Family Dinner. by Lionessza(f): 2:35pm On Jul 10, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
its going cool here my dear, I can't complain smiley

And I hope "he's" treating you like a queen you are?

Cos I might as well punch him on the balls if he fails to do something right smiley

Lol, no need for the punch yet . He's doing just fine, but if he gets out of line I know who to call to sort him out wink. I'm sure you're being treated like a billionare cus you sound like one tongue.
Re: What Is One Sentence You Could Both Say During Sex And A Family Dinner. by Edopesin: 2:36pm On Jul 10, 2017
It Was Amazing! grin
Re: What Is One Sentence You Could Both Say During Sex And A Family Dinner. by Lionessza(f): 2:37pm On Jul 10, 2017
Jayceon:
LMAO.you gonna be screaming all these to me when I hit it tongue

Lol, promise ? cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is One Sentence You Could Both Say During Sex And A Family Dinner. by Edopesin: 2:37pm On Jul 10, 2017
BARRIKADE:
Smells like fish
Hmmm
Re: What Is One Sentence You Could Both Say During Sex And A Family Dinner. by oziandu(f): 2:39pm On Jul 10, 2017
I love it!
Re: What Is One Sentence You Could Both Say During Sex And A Family Dinner. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 10, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, promise ? cheesy
I SWEAR

1 Like

Re: What Is One Sentence You Could Both Say During Sex And A Family Dinner. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 10, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, no need for the punch yet . He's doing just fine, but if he gets out of line I know who to call to sort him out wink. I'm sure you're being treated like a billionare cus you sound like one tongue.
lol my dear...we're all billionaires in the making, it all depends on how deep we're willing to go to actualize it smiley

I'm not yet a billionaire but God got our back smiley

Have you had lunch yet dear?

2 Likes

Re: What Is One Sentence You Could Both Say During Sex And A Family Dinner. by Lionessza(f): 2:48pm On Jul 10, 2017
Jayceon:
I SWEAR

Lol, I will pray for no disappointments grin
Re: What Is One Sentence You Could Both Say During Sex And A Family Dinner. by Lionessza(f): 2:50pm On Jul 10, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
lol my dear...we're all billionaires in the making, it all depends on how deep we're willing to go to actualize it smiley

I'm not yet a billionaire but God got our back smiley

Have you had lunch yet dear?

Hahahaha, i hear you.

It's way past lunch down here, looking forward to dinner now wink. I hope you enjoyed yours.
Re: What Is One Sentence You Could Both Say During Sex And A Family Dinner. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 10, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha, i hear you.

It's way past lunch down here, looking forward to dinner now wink. I hope you enjoyed yours.
yeah I did my dear...I'm beginning to gain weight tho so I took little food and back with my morning exercises smiley

You home from work already?
Re: What Is One Sentence You Could Both Say During Sex And A Family Dinner. by Lionessza(f): 3:02pm On Jul 10, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
yeah I did my dear...I'm beginning to gain weight tho so I took little food and back with my morning exercises smiley

You home from work already?

Lol, atleast you noticed and did something about the weight before it got out of control.

No I'm not home yet .
Re: What Is One Sentence You Could Both Say During Sex And A Family Dinner. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 10, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, atleast you noticed and did something about the weight before it got out of control.

No I'm not home yet .
yeah, good thing I noticed on time my dear. smiley

Do take good care of yourself okay. Lots of love from here, keep shinning my lioness smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help !!! Babes Honeypot Smells Like Rotten Dead Rat !!! / Will You Allow Your Wife Exposing Her Breast Open In This Manner Dancing (video) / Why Do You Close Your Eyes While Kissing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.