Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Buhari's Friends Are Thinning Out After Cameron's Exit And Trump's Electoral Win - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Friends Are Thinning Out After Cameron's Exit And Trump's Electoral Win (5166 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari And Trump Phone Call / Nigerians React To Buhari And Trump Phone Call / Osinbajo: Buhari’s Friends Won’t Be Spared In Anti-graft War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Friends Are Thinning Out After Cameron's Exit And Trump's Electoral Win by GworoChewinMaga: 7:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
Cameron has declared his resignation ahead in October.

US elections set to see Trump emerge in November.

What will this portend for the tyrant of Aso Rock after Obama and David Cameron leave office and Hilary looses to Trump?

My prediction is that the West (US and UK) will be forced to address the issue of Buhari as a nuisance and despot.

Things are set to change drastically in the coming months.

23 Likes

Re: Buhari's Friends Are Thinning Out After Cameron's Exit And Trump's Electoral Win by SeverusSnape(m): 7:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
The Bishop, Preach on.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Friends Are Thinning Out After Cameron's Exit And Trump's Electoral Win by Babacele: 7:06pm On Jun 24, 2016
mtcheew!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Friends Are Thinning Out After Cameron's Exit And Trump's Electoral Win by satelliteDISH(m): 7:11pm On Jun 24, 2016
Bubu don't give a damn. He will turn to China. To hell with Trump.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Friends Are Thinning Out After Cameron's Exit And Trump's Electoral Win by GworoChewinMaga: 7:20pm On Jun 24, 2016
satelliteDISH:
Bubu don't give a damn. He will turn to China. To hell with Trump.

China ke?

The same Chinese direct investments announced at the WEF amounting to $30bn that he cancelled on behest of the US who promised to borrow him money?

After that money never came, did he not go cap in hand to beg China for a paltry $3bn loan which they tactically posted him ? Has he accessed the $3bn chinese loan? Or how about the Yuan currency deal?

Guy, China no send this daft govt one day!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Friends Are Thinning Out After Cameron's Exit And Trump's Electoral Win by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 24, 2016
OP u are on point

9 Likes

Re: Buhari's Friends Are Thinning Out After Cameron's Exit And Trump's Electoral Win by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 24, 2016
Please tell me, what are you smoking?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Friends Are Thinning Out After Cameron's Exit And Trump's Electoral Win by GworoChewinMaga: 10:17pm On Jun 24, 2016
EastGold:
Please tell me, what are you smoking?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Friends Are Thinning Out After Cameron's Exit And Trump's Electoral Win by ValerianSteel(m): 12:10am On Jun 25, 2016
WTF?

Don't talk about things you don't know.American politics doesn't work like Brexit and Donald Trump will never be our President.We are not as dumb as the Brits are.We don't cower to fearmongering and xenophobia.Our values always prevail and Trump is not one to uphold those values.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Friends Are Thinning Out After Cameron's Exit And Trump's Electoral Win by GworoChewinMaga: 12:13am On Jun 25, 2016
ValerianSteel:
WTF?

[s]Don't talk about things you don't know.American politics doesn't work like Brexit and Donald Trump will never be our President.We are not as dumb as the Brits are.We don't cower to fearmongering and xenophobia.Our values always prevail and Trump is not one to uphold those values.[/s]

American society is built around fear.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Friends Are Thinning Out After Cameron's Exit And Trump's Electoral Win by Bobbybabs(m): 12:27am On Jun 25, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

China ke?

The same Chinese direct investments announced at the WEF amounting to $30bn that he cancelled on behest of the US who promised to borrow him money?

After that money never came, did he not go cap in hand to beg China for a paltry $3bn loan which they tactically posted him ? Has he accessed the $3bn chinese loan? Or how about the Yuan currency deal?

Guy, China no send this daft govt one day!
I couldn't agree more.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Friends Are Thinning Out After Cameron's Exit And Trump's Electoral Win by ValerianSteel(m): 4:20am On Jun 25, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

American society is built around fear.

Says who?

Your high school principal.You have no idea what you talk about.Please let American politics be if you know nothing about how it works.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Friends Are Thinning Out After Cameron's Exit And Trump's Electoral Win by babadee1(m): 5:49am On Jun 25, 2016
OP where did you get the idea from that they are Buhari's friends?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Friends Are Thinning Out After Cameron's Exit And Trump's Electoral Win by Poweredbreww: 6:11am On Jun 25, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Says who?

Your high school principal.You have no idea what you talk about.Please let American politics be if you know nothing about how it works.

The OP is one bitter soul, no one take him serious here. Just check all his several handles like Bishopmagic, backdatassup e.t.c then you will pray for his soul.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Friends Are Thinning Out After Cameron's Exit And Trump's Electoral Win by Nobody: 6:25am On Jun 25, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Says who?

The man is right. Americans and fear are like bread and butter.

If not for fear of terrorism, somebody like Trump can't even be allowed to secure a nomination form in the first place let alone getting a party's ticket.

Take this to the bank, Trump will give Clinton a run for her life at the polls if not a win and FEAR among Americans will be the stimulus.

I believe in diplomacy but atimes, madness is better handled by Sabbath church and their bla bla. #IsupportTrump

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Friends Are Thinning Out After Cameron's Exit And Trump's Electoral Win by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 25, 2016
Thank God, it your opinion- you are entitled to it no matter how lousy.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Friends Are Thinning Out After Cameron's Exit And Trump's Electoral Win by GworoChewinMaga: 7:33am On Jun 25, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Says who?

Nah so una talk say Britons will vote to stay in EU

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Friends Are Thinning Out After Cameron's Exit And Trump's Electoral Win by GworoChewinMaga: 7:35am On Jun 25, 2016
Poweredbreww:

The OP is one bitter soul, no one take him serious here. Just check all his several handles like Bishopmagic, backdatassup e.t.c then you will pray for his soul.

I know I give you sleepless nights with all my predictions that have so far come to pass.

If you like bury your heads in the armpit of blissfu ignorance, the truth will always hunt you sheeples

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Friends Are Thinning Out After Cameron's Exit And Trump's Electoral Win by GworoChewinMaga: 7:37am On Jun 25, 2016
divinecode101:
Thank God, it your opinion- you are entitled to it no matter how lousy.

It's time to understand and appreciate how a "lousy" vote like Buhari feels. First BREXIT, then Trump!

As far as I am concerned Trump and Brexit are a billion times better than a Buhari and his Islamofascist APC ruling you.
Re: Buhari's Friends Are Thinning Out After Cameron's Exit And Trump's Electoral Win by Poweredbreww: 7:38am On Jun 25, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

I know I give you sleepless nights with all my predictions that have so far come to pass.

If you like bury your heads in the armpit of blissfu ignorance, the truth will always hunt you sheeples

Fred, You are only giving yourself sleepless night at your psycho hospital. You are just a frustrated pained bigot that waste his life online posting meaningless trash. Spits

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Friends Are Thinning Out After Cameron's Exit And Trump's Electoral Win by mrmetoo1: 7:38am On Jun 25, 2016
But people are daft o, this guy wants Trump to win because somehow you think it'll affect Buhari. Please how do people think in this country? A lot of republicans don't like Trump, his unfavourables are high across board. If Trump wins, it'll spell disaster for America. I'm sure a lot of people that voted "leave" are regretting it now, I'm not sure they didn't understand the seriousness of their actions.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Friends Are Thinning Out After Cameron's Exit And Trump's Electoral Win by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 25, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

It's time to understand and appreciate how a "lousy" vote like Buhari feels. First BREXIT, then Trump!

As far as I am concerned Trump and Brexit are a billion times better than a Buhari and his Islamofascist APC ruling you.

Obviously better than a dumb, clueless and ineffectual buffoon like your principal GEJ

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Friends Are Thinning Out After Cameron's Exit And Trump's Electoral Win by GworoChewinMaga: 7:43am On Jun 25, 2016
divinecode101:

Obviously better than a dumb, clueless and ineffectual buffoon like your principal GEJ

Still grieving over Jonathan even when you have your ayatollah Buhari in power?

This GEJ blame game script has really eating deep into your empty koran skull carrying case

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Friends Are Thinning Out After Cameron's Exit And Trump's Electoral Win by GworoChewinMaga: 7:44am On Jun 25, 2016
Poweredbreww:

Fred, You are only giving yourself sleepless night at your psycho hospital. You are just a frustrated pained bigot that waste his life online posting meaningless trash. Spits

lol.

And you my sane well rested friend decided to rant all over my thread...

Tell me why the truth is so hard for you zombies?
Re: Buhari's Friends Are Thinning Out After Cameron's Exit And Trump's Electoral Win by Poweredbreww: 7:46am On Jun 25, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

lol.

And you my sane well rested friend decided to rant all over my thread...

Tell me why the truth is so hard for you zombies?

Fred, Where is the rant in my post, I am only advising the guy to ignore a lunatic. Is that a crime?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Friends Are Thinning Out After Cameron's Exit And Trump's Electoral Win by GworoChewinMaga: 7:47am On Jun 25, 2016
Poweredbreww:

Fred, Where is the rant in my post, I am only advising the guy to ignore a lunatic. Is that a crime?

keep bumping my thread

if you like call me Greg

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Friends Are Thinning Out After Cameron's Exit And Trump's Electoral Win by ValerianSteel(m): 7:51am On Jun 25, 2016
SirJeffry:
The man is right. Americans and fear are like bread and butter.

If not for fear of terrorism, somebody like Trump can't even be allowed to secure a nomination form in the first place let alone getting a party's ticket.

Take this to the bank, Trump will give Clinton a run for her life at the polls if not a win and FEAR among Americans will be the stimulus.

I believe in diplomacy but atimes, madness is better handled by Sabbath church and their bla bla. #IsupportTrump
Trump is a representation of a faction of Americans who are isolationist,divisive,nationalist,xenophobic and completely dumb that doesn't mean he represents all Americans.

Trump had 13million votes in the Republican primaries,Secretary Clinton had almost 17million in the Democratic primaries.Currently she leads him by 14 points in national polls.
She has an edge of Trump with women,African Americans,Hispanic,Asian,LGBT.Trump does't have their votes,there's no way he will win this election without them.

We are not ruled by fear,not anymore.The last time we allowed Republicans and their fearmongering we fvcked things up in Iraq and created a disaster that still haunts us.We've moved from such pettiness and this election is a test of our values which will prevail over hate and divisiveness.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Friends Are Thinning Out After Cameron's Exit And Trump's Electoral Win by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 25, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

Still grieving over Jonathan even when you have your ayatollah Buhari in power?

This GEJ blame game script has really eating deep into your empty koran skull carrying case

Wailing son, I pity cause you will wail for the next 32 years!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Friends Are Thinning Out After Cameron's Exit And Trump's Electoral Win by GworoChewinMaga: 7:53am On Jun 25, 2016
ValerianSteel:
[s]Trump is a representation of a faction of Americans who are isolationist,divisive,nationalist,xenophobic and completely dumb that doesn't mean he represents all Americans.

Trump had 13million votes in the Republican primaries,Secretary Clinton had almost 17million in the Democratic primaries.Currently she leads him by 14 points in national polls.
She has an edge of Trump with women,African Americans,Hispanic,Asian,LGBT.Trump does't have their votes,there's no way he will win this election without them.

We are not ruled by fear,not anymore.The last time we allowed Republicans and their fearmongering we fvcked things up in Iraq and created a disaster that still hunts us.We've moved from such pettiness and this election is a test of our values which will prevail over hate and divisiveness.[/s]

Trump is viewed as an antiestablishment and a breath of fresh air from the corrupt gang of washington crooks to which Hilary personifies.

Come election day and you will see how many average working class americans will vote Trump and not that witch of washington.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Friends Are Thinning Out After Cameron's Exit And Trump's Electoral Win by GworoChewinMaga: 7:55am On Jun 25, 2016
divinecode101:

Wailing son, I pity cause you will wail for the next 32 years!

I lol.

Your janjawiid party ends by Januray 2017 ; Buhari has an expiration date on his forehead

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Like George Weah, Can Nigerians Elect This Dude As Our President If He Contests? / A Woman Sighted At Owerri Road, Onitsha Wearing Biafran Regalia At Checkpoint / Aiteo Oil Spill: Dickson Calls For Compensation For Communities Affected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.