Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos (66367 Views)

(leaked Video) Father Beats Boy Caught Sleeping With His 13-year-old Daughter / Nairalander Bags First Class And Two Awards In UNIZIK. / Anaconda In Unizik? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by missyadorable(f): 11:27am On Jun 25, 2016
A mother would have asked "what did you do that he beat you?"
And encourage her daughter to "behave well " even citing examples that suggest it's normal for men to beat women if/when they "misbehave",so the guy will marry her
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Skyloloprince(m): 11:33am On Jun 25, 2016
the day someone beats up ur daughter or ur wife act dump!!!

The dad is unlearned, the brother is immature nd stupid, the girl is still a kid and the poor boy is a weakling. [/quote]
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by chidiandre(m): 11:35am On Jun 25, 2016
Bluezy13:
Hahahaha....

The dad is unlearned, the brother is immature nd stupid, the girl is still a kid and the poor boy is a weakling.
am sure you don't have a sister ...
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by phatasschick(f): 11:35am On Jun 25, 2016
shocked His whole family? grin grin

ericuzor:
nah your type dey beat people pikin abi you never jam family abi you call that boy weakling if nah my family ur type try am ur whole family not just the boy will be dealt with for not bringing up the child to respect women
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by bejeria101(m): 11:36am On Jun 25, 2016
Your doubt has been cleared! Hehehe
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by kosherr(m): 11:39am On Jun 25, 2016
Good enough the father took it up, but the legal authourities would have been better that this. That boy is an animal for beating a gurl he does not pay school fees for. let this serve as a lesseon for a ya guys that goes around flexing your muscles and ego around ladies who are not your wives. For the lady, must you wait for a guy to be as angry to the stage of beating you up before calming down? you all need some councelling.
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Bluezy13(m): 11:39am On Jun 25, 2016
chidiandre:

Not an unreasonable one
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by priiince(m): 11:40am On Jun 25, 2016
MissGdope:

Because Nigeria's legal system can be relied on ba?
Queen Gdope, what if the guy Die in the beating process?
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Omoalaja99: 11:42am On Jun 25, 2016
Chic pale gast no chill

1 Like

Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Omoalaja99: 11:42am On Jun 25, 2016
Chic palle gast no chill
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by ImFortress(m): 12:00pm On Jun 25, 2016
leestryder:

Where the hell did u originate/emanate from...did u read dat "she was irresponsible"?..

I initially didn't want to comment.
Bro, firstly the girl is a big MUMU for dating the guy and continued with him after continuous beating.
Secondly, the father, I don't blame him much oh, but if he doesn't give the girl a beating of her life, then he's a big Mumu also.
Cause by so he's encouraging her to keep pre marital relationships in school for that matter.

conclusion... She should be scolded more than the boy.
reasons... for premarital relationship. being stupid enough to cling to that slowpoke.

I witnessed something similar sometimes in April, in Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education, where I went to see my sister.

Her course mate was beaten mercilessly by her bf. The guy finished this girl far far beyond recognition. stabbed her tit with screw driver and other stuffs etc.
the guy was being paraded in school.
according to other sources, he was raping her, locked her up with out phones, tore her cloths, beat her at will for 3 days.

Now you'd say the guy is a monster, but funny enough my sister and her friends has been advising her against this guy, that they heard from his bestie that he doesn't love her.
now the stupid girl went to confirm from her bf if what she heard was true. this happened on occasions.

Now my question, who is the Mumu

Sorry for any typo, I didn't proof read,
Swype keyboard
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by telemapreye1(f): 12:00pm On Jun 25, 2016
Bluezy13:

You must be the girl's brother...
he he he...

stupido de family
Recieve sense pls
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by ImFortress(m): 12:03pm On Jun 25, 2016
chidiandre:

I have SISTERS

I initially didn't want to comment.
Bro, firstly the girl is a big MUMU for dating the guy and continued with him after continuous beating.
Secondly, the father, I don't blame him much oh, but if he doesn't give the girl a beating of her life, then he's a big Mumu also.
Cause by so he's encouraging her to keep pre marital relationships in school for that matter.

conclusion... She should be scolded more than the boy.
reasons... for premarital relationship. being stupid enough to cling to that slowpoke.

I witnessed something similar sometimes in April, in Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education where I went to see my sister.

Her course mate was beaten mercilessly by her bf. The guy finished this girl far far beyond recognition. stabbed her tit with screw driver and other stuffs etc.
the guy was being paraded in school.
according to other sources, he was raping her, locked her up with out phones, tore her cloths, beat her at will for 3 days.

Now you'd say the guy is a monster, but funny enough my sister and her friends has been advising her against this guy, that they heard from his bestie that he doesn't love her.
now the stupid girl went to confirm from her bf if what she heard was true. this happened on occasions.

Now my question, who is the Mumu
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by elevensept(m): 12:06pm On Jun 25, 2016
That's a real father, I will do worse if any guy lays a finger on my daughter, if any guy comes from an abusive home, deal with your issues instead of dragging other families into your world of pain.

1 Like

Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 25, 2016
Bluezy13:
Hahahaha....

what? are you crazy? you call him unlearned. I see you cant protect your daughter. I love him for what he did. Boyfriend my ass

The dad is unlearned, the brother is immature nd stupid, the girl is still a kid and the poor boy is a weakling.
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by dnawah(m): 12:17pm On Jun 25, 2016
Bluezy13:

Jacob was reasonable enough to sanction his sons knowing that the fault was his for not raising his Dina with good sense of judgment
thanks,but did the death rise again?d day u will touch ur girl/wife,if i catch u,ur name na sorry.
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by shogotermies(m): 12:39pm On Jun 25, 2016
Bluezy13:
Hahahaha....

Hmm you think you speaking well right??
but think about it when a man beats your sister,wife or mother. I think u gonna give them a kudos right,..
Even with my lil sister foolish attitude, if a boy or man should beat her, then he is dead...
you guys r dating and u beating her if you both get married,then u butcher her abi,just because u can't control your anger.
Things like these are the beginning of domestic violence..

And back to you,are u in support of the guy??
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Nickymezor(f): 12:39pm On Jun 25, 2016
Serves him rite... next tym he wld think twice bfr laying a finger on a lady again...
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 25, 2016
shocked I can't believe it

D guy go get shock of him life
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Bollinger(m): 12:48pm On Jun 25, 2016
dkronicle:
God for him. But his father should have left it for his son na.

I understand that because Nigeria is abnormal it's citizens have to behave like animals but please stop rationalising these things.
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by ladyF(f): 12:50pm On Jun 25, 2016
The mumu of the day here is definitely the lady! angry
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by mildflame: 12:56pm On Jun 25, 2016
Bluezy13:
Hahahaha....

And people like U a combination of the TRIO + a SUPER IDOITA
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by CaptainEColeJnr: 12:57pm On Jun 25, 2016
JonSnow:

and you are as dull as a dishwasher
Bros... grin

By the way.. it's ditch water not dishwasher
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Bluezy13(m): 1:01pm On Jun 25, 2016
shogotermies:

Hmm you think you speaking well right??
but think about it when a man beats your sister,wife or mother. I think u gonna give them a kudos right,..
Even with my lil sister foolish attitude, if a boy or man should beat her, then he is dead...
you guys r dating and u beating her if you both get married,then u butcher her abi,just because u can't control your anger.
Things like these are the beginning of domestic violence..

And back to you,are u in support of the guy??

Read my text again...
Maturity demands a girl quits a violent relationship.
I'm not in support of anyone. They are all unreasonable.
The most unreasonable is the girl.

Reading other comments would be of help.
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Julius23: 1:02pm On Jun 25, 2016
Bluezy13:
Hahahaha....

Until the boy kill the girl ehn?
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Bluezy13(m): 1:02pm On Jun 25, 2016
mildflame:

And people like U a combination of the TRIO + a SUPER IDOITA

What's this fellow saying
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Bluezy13(m): 1:06pm On Jun 25, 2016
Julius23:

Until the boy kill the girl ehn?

.C'mon be reasonable.

The guy isn't using jaz on the girl. What stops her from walking out of the relationship
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by UuzbaGuuzba: 1:09pm On Jun 25, 2016
priiince:
Nigerians n their perpetual thirst for bare-knuckle simply irritate every core in me, what happened to taking legal actions against the guy?

Daughters will always choose guys or husbands LIKE their father .

As the father beats, so did the daughter choose beating boyfriend .

1 Like

Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by santanamimi(f): 1:22pm On Jun 25, 2016
phatasschick:
shocked His whole family? grin grin

Please babe

Help us vote ivyy For Miss NL on the thread below.
Simply type I vote Ivyy Cc Nljega

https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

Thank you
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Dfinex(f): 1:42pm On Jun 25, 2016
ericuzor:
no he should fold his hands and wait till the day they will call him on phone telling him your daughter is the hospital beating to stupor,i know you don't have a father that fights for you,when you see a family with a strong union don't Bleep with them

eeeeeee.....who is this one if u like Don't teach ur daughters to be responsible So that they will be reasonable and know they are responsible for their actions and in actions.
tell them that they have Mike Tyson for a father So that they can go ahead and date touts. a girl child that was sent to school to study, left her books and is following a foolish boyfriend. ....ur here saying nonsense. abeg swerve before I shred u into pieces.

and for ur information I am too matured and responsible to bring shame and disgrace to my family. .. "family with strong union" my foot.
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by ericuzor(m): 2:08pm On Jun 25, 2016
Dfinex:

eeeeeee.....who is this one if u like Don't teach ur daughters to be responsible So that they will be reasonable and know they are responsible for their actions and in actions.
tell them that they have Mike Tyson for a father So that they can go ahead and date touts. a girl child that was sent to school to study, left her books and is following a foolish boyfriend. ....ur here saying nonsense. abeg swerve before I shred u into pieces.
who is this irrelevant violent lady looking for a man to shred mrs shredder pls looks else were am taken.. .
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Dfinex(f): 2:13pm On Jun 25, 2016
ericuzor:
who is this irrelevant violent lady looking for a man to shred mrs shredder pls looks else were am taken.. .

mtcheeeeeew.....no respect urself na, u for come make I use bottle scrape ur head. since u can not state ur opinion without resorting to insults.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rector Of Ede Poly Installs King-size Bed In Office, Suspended.. / UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC / WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.