Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos (66286 Views)

(leaked Video) Father Beats Boy Caught Sleeping With His 13-year-old Daughter / Nairalander Bags First Class And Two Awards In UNIZIK. / Anaconda In Unizik? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Dfinex(f): 4:38am On Jun 25, 2016
the dad is doing the wrong thing joor. Instead of sitting his daughter down and giving her some thought provoking advice he's going about fighting a boy....that's so shameful.
What if the boy had some crazy friends around who doesn't care about the man's age and they decided to turn it into a fight for all? ?.....then we'll be singing a different song by now.
I can't dare to tell my dad such...lolss...the way he will look at me alone will make me take dressing.
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by PMWSpirit(m): 4:45am On Jun 25, 2016
Bluezy13:

It appears you forgot the part that says fond of beating the girl
It is a continuous occurrence yet they are dating.

My sister can't be dat irresponsible, my dear.
Lol, Your sister sef might be chopping the beating of her life without telling anyone,
Believe me bro that's a woman heart for you , they always have a thing for trying to change a wife beater by trying again and again, moreso if the guy apologises and promises it won't happen again, abeg you go uni at all, abi you never see where students dey live couples life for school, o boi , that kind " fond of beating na constant K

6 Likes

Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 6:54am On Jun 25, 2016
lalasticlala
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by chinouka: 7:17am On Jun 25, 2016
Yes I know that's a big lesson for him.
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Dianashantie(f): 7:43am On Jun 25, 2016
Wtf
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by OBW(m): 7:49am On Jun 25, 2016
See gbege

Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by leestryder: 7:53am On Jun 25, 2016
priiince:
Nigerians n their perpetual taste for bare-knuckle simply irritate every core in me, what happened to taking legal actions against the potential wife beater?
Potential wife beater...oya read dat post and check if they were married

5 Likes

Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by leestryder: 7:56am On Jun 25, 2016
Bluezy13:
Hahahaha....

The dad is unlearned, the brother is immature nd stupid, the girl is still a kid and the poor boy is a weakling. A funny scenerio

Unlearned for even thinking of beating up her child's boyfriend. Immature and stupid for going with the father. Still a kid for dating a guy dat beats her up nd reporting 2 d dad and brother instead of to end the relationship. weakling for beating a woman but unable to even try retaliating while being beaten up.
Biko na scenario not scenerio........if na ur daughter person dey beat continuously?......
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by leestryder: 7:59am On Jun 25, 2016
Bluezy13:

It appears you forgot the part that says fond of beating the girl
It is a continuous occurrence yet they are dating.

My sister can't be dat irresponsible, my dear.
Where the hell did u originate/emanate from...did u read dat "she was irresponsible"?..

1 Like

Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by UIA04(f): 8:00am On Jun 25, 2016
Kudos9ja:
Baba, u no dey shame??
Shame for what

I pray you have a dau and one idiot thinks it's his duty to pound her. I bet you will just sit down there

1 Like

Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by priiince(m): 8:07am On Jun 25, 2016
leestryder:

Potential wife beater...oya read dat post and check if they were married
How did you miss the word 'POTENTIAL'
www.google.com is a friend undecided

2 Likes

Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by player007(m): 8:12am On Jun 25, 2016
priiince:
Nigerians n their perpetual thirst for bare-knuckle simply irritate every core in me, what happened to taking legal actions against the potential wife beater?
Did you just say.....legal action?
obviously you don't know how bad and corrupt the system is. i commend the man.
Will never sit back and watch a 'boyfriend' beat and mistreat my daughter like that.

3 Likes

Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by leestryder: 8:13am On Jun 25, 2016
priiince:

How did you miss the word 'POTENTIAL'
www.google.com is a friend undecided
Tanx for ur update, but itz kinda useless.....read that post all over and over till u understand PoTenTiaL wIfE BeaTeR
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by priiince(m): 8:24am On Jun 25, 2016
undecided what if the guy Die in the process of jungle justice? What if the guy's goon muscle their way to retaliation n injure the hunting family? The man shud really be ashamed of himself
player007:

Did you just say.....legal action?
obviously you don't know how bad and corrupt the system is. i commend the man.
Will never sit back and watch a 'boyfriend' beat and mistreat my daughter like that.
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by oodua1stson: 9:28am On Jun 25, 2016
The man did the right thing.

If you wanna play tough you better be really tough
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by canalily(m): 9:28am On Jun 25, 2016
Attack from homundecided
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 25, 2016
priiince:
Nigerians n their perpetual thirst for bare-knuckle simply irritate every core in me, what happened to taking legal actions against the guy?
Because Nigeria's legal system can be relied on ba?
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by eyinjuege: 9:29am On Jun 25, 2016
dkronicle:
God for him. But his father should have left it for his son na.

The love of a parent. I'm sure the father would still be worried if the brother goes there alone, and the guy deals with the brother.

Anyway, they should have just reported the boy to the police

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by martineverest(m): 9:31am On Jun 25, 2016
Good..... Deterrent to abusive boyfriends... Forgotten she s somebody's daughter and not your slave

2 Likes

Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Perfecttouch(m): 9:31am On Jun 25, 2016
Bluezy13:
Hahahaha....

The dad is unlearned, the brother is immature nd stupid, the girl is still a kid and the poor boy is a weakling.
according to your own useless statistics

2 Likes

Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by VaginaTerrorist(m): 9:31am On Jun 25, 2016
The father is protecting her today. But tomorrow daughter would fforget her Father and Brother. Lesson: Do your best but never Fight for a woman.
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by lordizak(m): 9:31am On Jun 25, 2016
I will defend my daughters in same manner.

4 Likes

Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by flokii: 9:32am On Jun 25, 2016
Na d father gangan be eyan mayweather cheesy

All these boxer dads sef..

1 Like

Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by dauntless15(m): 9:32am On Jun 25, 2016
Osheyy baddest this man hath no joy, and the abusive boyfriend deserves it, why preying on a woman instead of your mates who are guys and will strike back, ehn he has seen a guy like him an oldie for that matter and he couldn't fight back, seems he's a sissy afterall only sissies fight with girls

3 Likes

Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by LadyAimy: 9:33am On Jun 25, 2016
Fairytales:
But shouldn't he have reported to the police?
ivyy can't do that. she's a vee, its about my signature
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by MadCow1: 9:33am On Jun 25, 2016
Bluezy13:
Hahahaha....

The dad is unlearned, the brother is immature nd stupid, the girl is still a kid and the poor boy is a weakling.

The Dad is an OG, the brother is a triple OG the girl is mentally weak and the Boy is an abusive cun't.
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Proffdada: 9:33am On Jun 25, 2016
From my own perspective the father still likes the boyfriend but wants him but not to repeat his demeanour otherwise the bf would've been arrested instantly undecided

2 Likes

Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Einl(m): 9:34am On Jun 25, 2016
Bluezy13:
Hahahaha....

The dad is unlearned, the brother is immature nd stupid, the girl is still a kid and the poor boy is a weakling. A funny scenerio

Unlearned for even thinking of beating up her child's boyfriend. Immature and stupid for going with the father. Still a kid for dating a guy dat beats her up nd reporting 2 d dad and brother instead of to end the relationship. weakling for beating a woman but unable to even try retaliating while being beaten up.

What is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Gracito(f): 9:34am On Jun 25, 2016
Lmao
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by atirolu(m): 9:35am On Jun 25, 2016
Family take over iyalaya any boyfriend, back to back from father to son to daughter
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by musquareni(m): 9:36am On Jun 25, 2016
a glimpse of what u will face after marrying his daughter grin
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 25, 2016
If she was married to him,then I would have applauded the dad for stepping in.For the man to have left his house, it means it is not the first time which automatically means the girl is stupid for being in a relationship with a man that beats you (ordinary boyfriend for that matter). However, that he has a stupid child doesn't mean he should allow her to be rough handled, as it's the parents duty to first protect their child and scold later,but involving the police should have been the best way to go.wetin be my own self, na as e take pain the man for body,the yeye bf deserves what he got

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

South African,Egyptian Universities Dominate Africa's Top 30 Universities List / UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC / Rector Of Ede Poly Installs King-size Bed In Office, Suspended..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.