Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos (66362 Views)

(leaked Video) Father Beats Boy Caught Sleeping With His 13-year-old Daughter / Nairalander Bags First Class And Two Awards In UNIZIK. / Anaconda In Unizik? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 25, 2016
annnikky:
Good for him cos thats hw it starts from beating d girlfrnd to wife beater or even killing d wife on d process.

They should teach him a very good lesson that he'll Neva forget so soon.

Hi sweetheart, please final voting for miss Nairaland is currently ongoing, I will appreciate if you go and cast your vote for refiner immediately you get this message, voting ends by 6pm.

To vote click on this link and it will take you to the voting thread

www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand/61#46919824

Then type ..

I VOTE REFINER
cc NLJega

That's all sweet, thanks!
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by kenoz(m): 2:50pm On Jun 25, 2016
grin
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by iukpe: 2:53pm On Jun 25, 2016
Not every father will want to do this even if they feel similarly bitter. Perhaps the man has made other lesser attempts but to no avail. If you have a daughter in a Nigerian university today, you will understand the pressure of imagining that someone may be molesting your daughter in an academic institution and is likely to be a cultist.
The girl's father is just letting the boy understand that the next action will be to press charges and it will go down on record that he has been warned.
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by tayo200(m): 3:47pm On Jun 25, 2016
not bad
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Akinkunmi0777(m): 3:49pm On Jun 25, 2016
tayo200:
not bad
pls are you tayo from iragbiji.
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by MielBaker(m): 4:06pm On Jun 25, 2016
That man must be in the military...
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Ophemmi: 4:12pm On Jun 25, 2016
priiince:
Nigerians n their perpetual thirst for bare-knuckle simply irritate every core in me, what happened to taking legal actions against the guy?

Long Story niyen! Sharply abuse the abuser, if the girl won't leave the boy, the boy will leave the girl. One person must leave d other #lobatan!
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 25, 2016
Oga I just hope say u beat d 'dan iska kowai' very well. St**id pikin
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Amerage(m): 4:58pm On Jun 25, 2016
see humiliation at it peak well he deserves what he got.
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by tiwasiaife(m): 4:58pm On Jun 25, 2016
I know the girls brother he's in my street
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by naijaboiy: 5:29pm On Jun 25, 2016
Dfinex:

eeeeeee.....who is this one if u like Don't teach ur daughters to be responsible So that they will be reasonable and know they are responsible for their actions and in actions.
tell them that they have Mike Tyson for a father So that they can go ahead and date touts. a girl child that was sent to school to study, left her books and is following a foolish boyfriend. ....ur here saying nonsense. abeg swerve before I shred u into pieces.
and for ur information I am too matured and responsible to bring shame and disgrace to my family. .. "family with strong union" my foot.
So you mean the girl is at fault?

Seriously? undecided
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Bakass(m): 5:30pm On Jun 25, 2016
BUT DIS MUST BE VERY WRONG WEN PARENTS START BREAKING AND TAKING LAWS INTO DIA HANDS...DE SCHOOL AUTHORITY SHUL TAKE DIS UP WIT DE MAN
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Dfinex(f): 5:33pm On Jun 25, 2016
naijaboiy:

So you mean the girl is at fault?

Seriously? undecided

No it's me that is at fault!!
is the girl an underage or did they force her to stick with the woman beater of a boyfriend? answer me and I will let u know who is at fault.
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Dfinex(f): 5:37pm On Jun 25, 2016
[quote author=Dfinex post=46925284]

is the girl an underage or did they force her to stick with the woman beater of a boyfriend?
Answer me and I will let u know who is at fault.
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by naijaboiy: 5:39pm On Jun 25, 2016
[b]I watched that video last night and from what I observed the man even knows the boy before now.

It is very disheartening that some people will still go ahead to blame the poor girl. How is it her fault that she fell in love with a violent animal.

I see some people saying bullshit like "I/my sister/my daughter won't be that irresponsible to date a guy like that".

The important question you all have failed to ask is "How would she know?" and even if she later finds out do you think it's that easy to walk out?

Apart from the fact that sometimes these beasts threaten their partners not to leave, these girls on their own decide to forgive him and remain because they believe he would change.

You cannot blame them. One does not just wake up one morning and breaks up with someone she truly loves no matter what.

Every blame should be on the guy who is not stable enough to control himself and keep his hands away from hitting her. Simple!

And for those chanting "he should have called the police" we all know how this country is and how slow our legal system works. Why call the police when you can pass your message at once.

Personally I won't tolerate any guy that lays his hands on my sister talk more of my daughter. If I can't treat his fück up myself like the father did then I will send people who can.

What rubbish! undecided
[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by eDoc: 5:41pm On Jun 25, 2016
priiince:
Nigerians n their perpetual thirst for bare-knuckle simply irritate every core in me, what happened to taking legal actions against the guy?

No time for case adjournment and absenteism.
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by naijaboiy: 5:43pm On Jun 25, 2016
Dfinex:

is the girl an underage or did they force her to stick with the woman beater of a boyfriend? answer me and I will let u know who is at fault.
What is your point exactly?

Una go dey talk like say una dey perfect when una go don even do worse.

How is it her fault? Is she the one that beat herself?

Is it that easy to walk out of a relationship?

Please be realistic here and stop being myopic. What is even more surprising is that you are female and you are saying these kind of things.

I wouldn't have bothered myself if it were a guy saying this same thing.
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by eDoc: 5:43pm On Jun 25, 2016
PMWSpirit:

Na as he be say you never born or you no get sister,
Tell em,na b say e no go born or e no get sister,he is not going to give birth and has made it know he has no sister,hence his statement.
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Destiny4fame(m): 5:52pm On Jun 25, 2016
good for them
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Dfinex(f): 5:56pm On Jun 25, 2016
naijaboiy:

Please be realistic here and stop being myopic. What is even more surprising is that you are female and you are saying these kind of things.

ok now calm down let's talk.
1.a guy woes a girl and she thinks she likes him and went ahead to accept his proposal. .. (note that there was no third party. .she was matured enough to make that decision )
2. that guy didn't just start beating her.....he probably would have started by talking down on her directly or indirectly (she still stayed believing that'shis nature )
3.then he took it a step further by beating her blue black and purple which I'm sure it's not the first or second time (she refused to seek help)
4..Now the situation is out of control and she needs someone to come and pull her out of the relationship wey only her carry her two yeye legs enter.....
No problem. ...I am coming with my team for rescue mission.
for Christ sake she's not yet married to this guy and she's refusing to leave which kind yeye love be that?
a few minutes of pleasure is it worth days of pain and hurt??
for now that story is incomplete. ...

and u said I'm being unrealistic. ..Hahaha truth is i don't date boys. ..so I must say I've never been abused and never will plus I make wise decisions and if it ever seems like I got it wrong. ..I take a walk: as simple as abc, life no get duplicate.
I don't do blind love....I shine my eyes very well and not act stupidly to avoid stories like this that touch.
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by piagetskinner(m): 7:30pm On Jun 25, 2016
sade1994:
If Na my papa, he Will beat sense into me for being in a relationship with a woman beater

I like ur dad..+u get brain
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 25, 2016
Africans and jungle justice. this is why they call us niggers lol
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 25, 2016
naijaboiy:

Here's someone that has sense. Abusive relationships are a real thing. . . do you think the girl is so stupid or is some sort of masochist that enjoys getting beaten? can you imagine the kind of threats the guy would've been telling her just to make her stay? what if he has something he's using to blackmail her? And then some people are calling the girl irresponsible. seriously people need to actually evaluate things instead of just Blondy judging the girl. the only thing I don't agree with is the jungle justice the father did, but then we don't have a working judicial system in Nigeria so I guess that's the best he could dp
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by phenol33(m): 8:33pm On Jun 25, 2016
Bluezy13:
Hahahaha....

The dad is unlearned, the brother is immature nd stupid, the girl is still a kid and the poor boy is a weakling. A funny scenerio

Unlearned for even thinking of beating up her child's boyfriend. Immature and stupid for going with the father. Still a kid for dating a guy dat beats her up nd reporting 2 d dad and brother instead of to end the relationship. weakling for beating a woman but unable to even try retaliating while being beaten up.
so he will be matured if the boy kills his daughter or gives her a make that will never leave her??
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by naijaboiy: 8:38pm On Jun 25, 2016
Dfinex:

ok now calm down let's talk.
1.a guy woes a girl and she thinks she likes him and went ahead to accept his proposal. .. (note that there was no third party. .she was matured enough to make that decision )
2. that guy didn't just start beating her.....he probably would have started by talking down on her directly or indirectly (she still stayed believing that'shis nature )
3.then he took it a step further by beating her blue black and purple which I'm sure it's not the first or second time (she refused to seek help)
4..Now the situation is out of control and she needs someone to come and pull her out of the relationship wey only her carry her two yeye legs enter.....
No problem. ...I am coming with my team for rescue mission.
for Christ sake she's not yet married to this guy and she's refusing to leave which kind yeye love be that?
a few minutes of pleasure is it worth days of pain and hurt??
for now that story is incomplete. ...

and u said I'm being unrealistic. ..Hahaha truth is i don't date boys. ..so I must say I've never been abused and never will plus I make wise decisions and if it ever seems like I got it wrong. ..I take a walk: as simple as abc, life no get duplicate.
I don't do blind love....I shine my eyes very well and not act stupidly to avoid stories like this that touch.
[b]You are just yapping, yapping and yapping.

Pure balderdash. You think you are perfect? You are only lucky not to have met a man that will shift your jaw with upper cuts every night and day.

People who are dating them didn't know before they entered and if you have been in a real relationship before, not all these two month/three month thingy you ladies do nowadays you'll know that it's not easy to let go of a person just like that. It's something that comes very gradually.

Forget that we have men who beat their wives but then again there might be some other qualities that man will have that still makes the woman stay no matter how he hurts her.

Don't think you are too smart in any relationship as you just have to expect anything.

It's laughable when you say you don't date boys. Whatever you mean by that, but I will like to ask you, if you are dating a 40 year old man and he beats you one day will you call him a boy?

Because from what I'm understanding it's like your own definition of a boy is a young guy and to you only young guys beat women. The old men you date don't beat women.

You think because you are dating married men who pet you it means they don't beat their wives at home?

VERY LAUGHABLE!!
[/b]
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 25, 2016
Dfinex:

eeeeeee.....who is this one if u like Don't teach ur daughters to be responsible So that they will be reasonable and know they are responsible for their actions and in actions.
tell them that they have Mike Tyson for a father So that they can go ahead and date touts. a girl child that was sent to school to study, left her books and is following a foolish boyfriend. ....ur here saying nonsense. abeg swerve before I shred u into pieces.

and for ur information I am too matured and responsible to bring shame and disgrace to my family. .. "family with strong union" my foot.
This one is the worst type of ignorant lmao
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Swissheart(f): 9:02pm On Jun 25, 2016
Mrpoker:

*in james blunt voice*

You are beau--ri--fuuuull!! You are beau--ri--ful is true...
Thanks.
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Dfinex(f): 9:08pm On Jun 25, 2016
naijaboiy:

[b]You are just yapping, yapping and yapping.

Pure balderdash. You think you are perfect? You are only lucky not to have met a man that will shift your jaw with upper cuts every night and day.

People who are dating them didn't know before they entered and if you have been in a real relationship before, not all these two month/three month thingy you ladies do nowadays you'll know that it's not easy to let go of a person just like that. It's something that comes very gradually.

Forget that we have men who beat their wives but then again there might be some other qualities that man will have that still makes the woman stay no matter how he hurts her.

Don't think you are too smart in any relationship as you just have to expect anything.

It's laughable when you say you don't date boys. Whatever you mean by that, but I will like to ask you, if you are dating a 40 year old man and he beats you one day will you call him a boy?

Because from what I'm understanding it's like your own definition of a boy is a young guy and to you only young guys beat women. The old men you date don't beat women.

You think because you are dating married men who pet you it means they don't beat their wives at home?

VERY LAUGHABLE!!
[/b]

guy why are u so pained, are u a woman beater ? ?? I no dey date woman beater na by force? ? what is luck when u have refused to use the brain that God generously gave u??
and in case it may make u feel better. ..I don't date people's husbands and as such my definition of boy is not a young guy....it is a man , old or young who doesn't live up to his responsibilities as a man either because he doesn't know them or he's just irresponsible. e dey enter??
and what is so real about an abusive relationship? ? what does that guy have that I can't find in a million and one nice and gentle guys at there??

last word "nobody is indispensable, don't build ur world around fools "
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Dfinex(f): 9:11pm On Jun 25, 2016
1bkaye:

This one is the worst type of ignorant lmao

see this one wey no get gist for mouth.....put forward ur argument and stop beautifying ur stupidity. ...nonsense
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by viceric677(m): 9:16pm On Jun 25, 2016
priiince:

which kin legal action. Dem tell u say here na America?
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by amahthelma(f): 9:47pm On Jun 25, 2016
I love diz dat serves d stupid boy right...... D government shld pls impound d law dat any useless man dat beats a lady shld b jailed for 5years......den will dey learn to stop laying der faulty hands on women

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rector Of Ede Poly Installs King-size Bed In Office, Suspended.. / WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT / UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.