Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos (66292 Views)

(leaked Video) Father Beats Boy Caught Sleeping With His 13-year-old Daughter / Nairalander Bags First Class And Two Awards In UNIZIK. / Anaconda In Unizik? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by giftedben: 9:41am On Jun 25, 2016
The guy should thank god that the girls father spared his life. You can beat a man's son but you there not try that with a man's daughter.
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by kechywillz(m): 9:43am On Jun 25, 2016
Op I suspect you are the son to the father that is battering the offender
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by ochiq(m): 9:43am On Jun 25, 2016
I personally detest guys that beat their woman
PrettyCrystal:
An abusive boyfriend got more than he bargained for after he was beaten by his girlfriend's father. According to an online report, the girl's father and her brother stormed his school, Nnamdi Azikwe University (Unizik), Awka, Anambra State -to deal with boy who is allegedly fond of beating the girl.

The father sternly warned the boy not to go near his daughter again else he would kill him. The boy was given some hot slaps by the man while his son watched and stood guard. The boy later went on his knees to plead with aggrieved family.

Here are screenshots gotten from a video posted online.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/angry-father-storms-unizik-to-beat-his.html
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by youngmann: 9:44am On Jun 25, 2016
PMWSpirit:

Na as he be say you never born or you no get sister,
leave am make him de form hard guy online.. Person go just buy 10mb sidown for one corner the type nonsense.
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by sweatlana: 9:46am On Jun 25, 2016
I would do same as a mother. It's not a crime for my daughter to date. It's a crime for her boyfriend to hit her

1 Like

Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by worshipdevice(m): 9:47am On Jun 25, 2016
HERSLEY:
Wow! Cute
babe u set die
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 25, 2016
Swissheart:
Daughter :.......sobs
Father:.............baby,what's wrong?are you okay? Can't you talk?
Daughter:........ Daddy ,nkem has beaten me again o
Father:..........what! Again? Okay! Enough! I am coming to your school right away! ...(calls brother) John come here! That boy has beaten your sister again. Let's go show him pepper!

Wow.......Popsy ti take over

*in james blunt voice*

You are beau--ri--fuuuull!! You are beau--ri--ful is true...
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by waltinnovers: 9:47am On Jun 25, 2016
All your comments are fine but you need to find out if the guy is the girl's boy friend, may be the guy was beating her because she refuse to accept his proposal to be her boy friend. The man cannot just go and beat the guy up just because he beat the man's daughter who happen to be his girl friend. This guy cannot react but to beg because he is guilty no cordial relationship amongst them. But a guy that beats up his girl friend, man that beats a woman and husband that beats up the wife is worse than infidel thank you.

1 Like

Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by akintho(m): 9:48am On Jun 25, 2016
Bluezy13:
Hahahaha....

The dad is unlearned, the brother is immature nd stupid, the girl is still a kid and the poor boy is a weakling. A funny scenerio

Unlearned for even thinking of beating up her child's boyfriend. Immature and stupid for going with the father. Still a kid for dating a guy dat beats her up nd reporting 2 d dad and brother instead of to end the relationship. weakling for beating a woman but unable to even try retaliating while being beaten up.

you would have beaten the man abi?...this kind person sef
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Edusouls(m): 9:48am On Jun 25, 2016
Bluezy13:
Hahahaha....

The dad is unlearned, the brother is immature nd stupid, the girl is still a kid and the poor boy is a weakling.
idiot, u could have come and beat up the father naah, you vry spoilt and cursed generation of youths of nowadays..
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by tiwiex(m): 9:49am On Jun 25, 2016
Bluezy13:
Hahahaha....

Are u kidding me? Unlearned? He obviously communicates with his children very well else he won't have known she even had a bf. He probably gave him time to change his ways. So if dem dey beat ur daughter, what would u do if u hear? There are really no right and wrong answers but the father's action looks good to me.

The dad is unlearned, the brother is immature nd stupid, the girl is still a kid and the poor boy is a weakling.
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by sweatlana: 9:49am On Jun 25, 2016
Bluezy13:
Hahahaha....

The dad is unlearned, the brother is immature nd stupid, the girl is still a kid and the poor boy is a weakling. A funny scenerio

Unlearned for even thinking of beating up her child's boyfriend. Immature and stupid for going with the father. Still a kid for dating a guy dat beats her up nd reporting 2 d dad and brother instead of to end the relationship. weakling for beating a woman but unable to even try retaliating while being beaten up.

You don't have a daughter!
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 25, 2016
na y we dy advice join sumtin for school even if na man o war. imagine say na SM d guy b na, na to echo n d papa n hm son go begin beg to escape
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by redcliff: 9:50am On Jun 25, 2016
priiince:
Nigerians n their perpetual thirst for bare-knuckle simply irritate every core in me, what happened to taking legal actions against the guy?

This ur talk is even more irritating. Why would i not beat a man that is beating my sister? Be waiting for court and doing gentleman like you are abraod when you are not!

2 Likes

Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by annnikky(f): 9:51am On Jun 25, 2016
Good for him cos thats hw it starts from beating d girlfrnd to wife beater or even killing d wife on d process.

They should teach him a very good lesson that he'll Neva forget so soon.
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by youngmann: 9:52am On Jun 25, 2016
Bluezy13:
Hahahaha....

something tells me you're the guy begging her dad. How would a sane person drop this kind of comment ?
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Boss13: 9:53am On Jun 25, 2016
cekhoe:
If she was married to him,then I would have applauded the dad for stepping in.For the man to have left his house, it means it is not the first time which automatically means the girl is stupid for being in a relationship with a man that beats you (ordinary boyfriend for that matter). However, that he has a stupid child doesn't mean he should allow her to be rough handled, as it's the parents duty to first protect their child and scold later,but involving the police should have been the best way to go.wetin be my own self, na as e take pain the man for body,the yeye bf deserves what he got

That is the more reason for the father to beat up the abusive boyfriend. The bf has no right to lay his hands on another man's daughter.

If you have a child you will understand. Till then, you are entitled to your opinion

2 Likes

Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Skain(m): 9:53am On Jun 25, 2016
Probably the boy will start thinking straight...

You don't hit girls... Shame on You

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Sobeautiful: 9:54am On Jun 25, 2016
Next time you won't lay your filthy hands on a woman. Nonsense!!!
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Meritocracy: 9:57am On Jun 25, 2016
Is your daughter living couple life in school, who are her friends and how does she dress to get into the hand of girl beater. Did you send her to school to date? I beg retrain your daughter
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 25, 2016
Boss13:

That is the more reason for the father to beat up the abusive boyfriend. The bf has no right to lay his hands on another man's daughter.

If you have a child you will understand. Till then, you are entitled to your opinion
read my comment and understand,I said it's the duty of a parent to protect first and scold later
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Meritocracy: 9:59am On Jun 25, 2016
Is your daughter living couple life in school, who are her friends and how does she dress to get into the hand of girl beater. Did you send her to school to date? I beg retrain your daughter or report to school authority
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by MuteMute(m): 9:59am On Jun 25, 2016
Wetin we no go C 4 9ja sooner nah Gf storming to beat the bf entire family.
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 25, 2016
Good For him....Lol.....i wonder why some guys raise their hands to beat a lady... Why.. cheesy
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by goodforsomthing: 10:01am On Jun 25, 2016
Ok o,why not handed him to the police. Because anything can happen to him and they will put theirself in problem. Naijabet man say so
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by canDy4eva(f): 10:01am On Jun 25, 2016
JonSnow:

and you are as dull as a dishwasher
...easy!
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by davibid: 10:02am On Jun 25, 2016
you never pay bride price u dey beat

when you com pay bride price be say never kill na

idiotic boyfriend, e reach u well well tongue

if beating dey sweet pesin why e com dey beg grin
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 25, 2016
priiince:
Nigerians n their perpetual thirst for bare-knuckle simply irritate every core in me, what happened to taking legal actions against the guy?

Sharrap,pussay punk b1tch.i would kill any baskard that lay a finger on my own daughter.
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by sunnyside16(m): 10:04am On Jun 25, 2016
You abuse your GF, what is wrong with you? What happens to quitting if you can't stand her........he sure deserves it.
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by canDy4eva(f): 10:04am On Jun 25, 2016
cekhoe:
read my comment and understand,I said it's the duty of a parent to protect first and scold later
ur very correct...
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by princedede(m): 10:04am On Jun 25, 2016
priiince:

This sort of things don't only happens in nija. It occurs everywhere. That's how some fathers are. And i don't blame him either. The bf is crazy. Why beating ur gf always? He deserved d beating too...
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by OCHOdee(f): 10:05am On Jun 25, 2016
PMWSpirit:

Na as he be say you never born or you no get sister,

GOD BLESS YOU!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

South African,Egyptian Universities Dominate Africa's Top 30 Universities List / UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC / Rector Of Ede Poly Installs King-size Bed In Office, Suspended..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.