Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,480 members, 7,816,134 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Buhari Breaks His Fast With APC Leaders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Breaks His Fast With APC Leaders (26857 Views)

Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London / Buhari Breaks Silence On Southern Kaduna Killings / Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Breaks His Fast With APC Leaders by wowmenow: 11:22pm On Jun 24, 2016
Useless old men
Re: Buhari Breaks His Fast With APC Leaders by UuzbaGuuzba: 11:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
Do I have to take a picture every day of my breakfast?

Is it by breakfast that we will go to heaven?

What are all these breakfast pictures about? Should we all start taking pictures of out breakfast?
Re: Buhari Breaks His Fast With APC Leaders by HurricaneMIMZY: 12:00am On Jun 25, 2016
Yungwizzzy:
Where is Jagaban?
Sir, please endeavor to create time from your busy schedule to vote Mîmzy as Miss Nairaland tomorrow. Let's make history together.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Buhari Breaks His Fast With APC Leaders by Ediss(m): 12:08am On Jun 25, 2016
Why doing this to nigeria

Re: Buhari Breaks His Fast With APC Leaders by TheSPEAKER(m): 12:19am On Jun 25, 2016
They should each swallow a video camera to show us the process of digestion of the food.
Re: Buhari Breaks His Fast With APC Leaders by goingape: 1:08am On Jun 25, 2016
harbdulrasaq88:
This evening, President Buhari hosted APC leaders to the breaking of the Ramadan fast, at the State House

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/06/photos-buhari-breaks-his-fast-with-apc.html

every 3 o'clock we will be hearing allahhhhhhhhhhhhhh you want pantsangry
Re: Buhari Breaks His Fast With APC Leaders by brookz: 2:16am On Jun 25, 2016
harbdulrasaq88:
This evening, President Buhari hosted APC leaders to the breaking of the Ramadan fast, at the State House

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/06/photos-buhari-breaks-his-fast-with-apc.html

Wailers, IPOB & NDA's food don land.
Re: Buhari Breaks His Fast With APC Leaders by berrystunn(m): 3:30am On Jun 25, 2016
Buhari please step down.
It's Getting worse day by day...
We are watching and waiting for noting.

Scam
Darkness fighting darkness.
Loot from looters
Re: Buhari Breaks His Fast With APC Leaders by Oblongatarh(m): 6:36am On Jun 25, 2016
Wrong Heading OP. The heading should be Buhari breaks fast with Atiku, Oyegun and others. Na Only Jagaban (Tinubu) be APC "leaders"
Re: Buhari Breaks His Fast With APC Leaders by Greenback: 6:45am On Jun 25, 2016
Total Bulshhiit
Re: Buhari Breaks His Fast With APC Leaders by Greenback: 6:49am On Jun 25, 2016
HurricaneMIMZY:

wanna see u win,whats da 411 of voting?
Re: Buhari Breaks His Fast With APC Leaders by PETERENI1(m): 6:51am On Jun 25, 2016
Where is the king of za 'Bourdillion '[b]Where is the king of za 'Bourdillion '[/b]Where is the king of za 'Bourdillion '
Re: Buhari Breaks His Fast With APC Leaders by oneniaja: 7:04am On Jun 25, 2016
please i would like to know if there is movement this morning in Lagos, with today sanitation exercise. I heard that movement will no longer be stop doing the sanitation exercise again. anybody with good information please?
Re: Buhari Breaks His Fast With APC Leaders by ibarapa(m): 7:06am On Jun 25, 2016
Bastards, Nigeria problem, INA lo ma Jo gbogbo yin
Re: Buhari Breaks His Fast With APC Leaders by GBAGAAUN(m): 8:08am On Jun 25, 2016
Breakfast smiley
Re: Buhari Breaks His Fast With APC Leaders by GBAGAAUN(m): 8:08am On Jun 25, 2016
Re: Buhari Breaks His Fast With APC Leaders by EROMS38(m): 8:31am On Jun 25, 2016
using tax payers money to break fast. I sorry for Nigeria ooooo
Re: Buhari Breaks His Fast With APC Leaders by HurricaneMIMZY: 10:23am On Jun 25, 2016
Greenback:

wanna see u win,whats da 411 of voting?

HERE IS THE VOTING THREAD FOR TODAY'S
MISS NAIRALAND GRAND FINALE

https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

YOU CAN ONLY VOTE FOR JUST ONE PERSON
HER NAME IS MIMZY

AND THIS IS HOW TO VOTE:

JUST COMMENT ON THE LINK ABOVE WITH-

" I VOTE FOR MIMZY
Cc: NLJEGA "

THAT'S ALL.

THANK YOU SO MUCH
Re: Buhari Breaks His Fast With APC Leaders by july66: 2:42pm On Jun 25, 2016
Mumu. This guy na smart thief. Forensic investigation no fit catch am. That's what distinguish him from other thieves.
NOETHNICITY:
I jus love my president! I know he (unlike others) won't steal our money!
Re: Buhari Breaks His Fast With APC Leaders by Rhatebaba(m): 3:16pm On Jun 25, 2016
[quote author=lafex post=46898598]Does this change the price of Gari in the market?[/]

I wonder ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Commissions Pediatric Hospital Kano, Gives Cash To Freed Inmates (Photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu Officially Turbaned As Dan Baiwan Hausa In Katsina / APC State, Chapter And Ward Officers Declare For Udom Emmanuel And PDP (See List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.