Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,213 members, 7,839,131 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

How To Get A Lady's Number Without Asking Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get A Lady's Number Without Asking Her (4069 Views)

Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) / Man Saves A Lady's Number With "Afang Soup" / Man Returns Lady's Number After She Played Hard To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A Lady's Number Without Asking Her by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 24, 2016
sharp guy..Lagos G grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get A Lady's Number Without Asking Her by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
gringringrin

Re: How To Get A Lady's Number Without Asking Her by obiorathesubtle: 9:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
grin BaddestGuyEverLiveth!
Re: How To Get A Lady's Number Without Asking Her by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:44pm On Jun 24, 2016
Nigerians re smart...lolz
Re: How To Get A Lady's Number Without Asking Her by nnachukz(m): 9:47pm On Jun 24, 2016
Men employing many hitherto unknown tactics just to get a lady to bed. Hmmmm
Re: How To Get A Lady's Number Without Asking Her by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 24, 2016
And what is she feeling like? Can easily bget any no from JAMB, especially those customers to JAMB.
Re: How To Get A Lady's Number Without Asking Her by falconey(m): 9:51pm On Jun 24, 2016
that's my nigga
Re: How To Get A Lady's Number Without Asking Her by exporters101: 9:53pm On Jun 24, 2016
lol
Re: How To Get A Lady's Number Without Asking Her by primus101(f): 9:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
Omo see technique, men are becoming deadlier
Re: How To Get A Lady's Number Without Asking Her by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
primus101:
Omo see technique, men are becoming deadlier

when the hunters start shooting without missing. The birds will learn to fly without perching!
Re: How To Get A Lady's Number Without Asking Her by primus101(f): 10:09pm On Jun 24, 2016
Silkmoth33:

when the hunters start shooting without missing. The birds will learn to fly without perching!

Lol. Funny
Re: How To Get A Lady's Number Without Asking Her by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
SANDOSKI:
gringringrin
ive been using style to ask for ur number, yet you have refused to consider my plight. Your a wicked person.
Re: How To Get A Lady's Number Without Asking Her by Young03(m): 10:24pm On Jun 24, 2016
yes..I will do this magic to morrow
Re: How To Get A Lady's Number Without Asking Her by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
primus101:

Lol. Funny

moi:
That's right baby girl. What's with the nick, primus101? Are you some kind of alpha female?
Re: How To Get A Lady's Number Without Asking Her by primus101(f): 10:34pm On Jun 24, 2016
Silkmoth33:

Lol. A brother used to own this account. Just passed it to me. He used to use it for trolling.
Re: How To Get A Lady's Number Without Asking Her by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
•This is creepy undecided you cant even do someone a kindness.............
.......❤
Re: How To Get A Lady's Number Without Asking Her by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
primus101:

Lol. A brother used to own this account. Just passed it to me. He used to use it for trolling.

wow! A family of nairalanders! That's a first, I see you fancy the right hand style of fonting too. What other features do we share in common, I wonder! wink
Re: How To Get A Lady's Number Without Asking Her by primus101(f): 10:52pm On Jun 24, 2016
Silkmoth33:

wow! A family of nairalanders! That's a first, I see you fancy the right hand style of fonting too. What other features do we share in common, I wonder! wink

Lol. The right hand font style looks complicated. I like it when something looks complicated. Teach me more tricks
Re: How To Get A Lady's Number Without Asking Her by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 24, 2016
primus101:

Lol. The right hand font style looks complicated. I like it when something looks complicated. Teach me more tricks

primus101:
oh! Baby, you just keep saying the right words to turn me on! I'm so turned on right now! Try this trick grin

grin here is a tip, [quote author=silkmoth) end with [/quote)

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Lady's Number Without Asking Her by primus101(f): 11:10pm On Jun 24, 2016
Something Like?

Silkmoth33:
Ok, you got this trick. Here is another
Re: How To Get A Lady's Number Without Asking Her by blackbartee(m): 11:11pm On Jun 24, 2016
If girls were not too stubborn something like this wouldn't have happened.

meanwhile the guy is sharp

#OkBye
Re: How To Get A Lady's Number Without Asking Her by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 24, 2016
primus101:
Something Like?

That's right girl! Moving on to the more complex ones now! Lol! Try this for size: i love you, primus101
Re: How To Get A Lady's Number Without Asking Her by primus101(f): 11:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
Silkmoth33:

That's right girl! Moving on to the more complex ones now! Lol! Try this for size: i love you, primus101

Re: How To Get A Lady's Number Without Asking Her by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
primus101:

this other one is abit tricky, it's not like you are uploading a picture on here. You are just redirecting the site to the picture's website on the net to upload themselves. And so: [img=https://www.google.com/search?q=optimus+prime&safe=off&hl=en-GB&prmd=ivns&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjQn5n_3MHNAhWLK8AKHZnXAEEQ_AUIBigB#mhpiv=4]hm![/img]it's still the same url trick with a twist
Re: How To Get A Lady's Number Without Asking Her by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
Eh hold that thought, I ehhm! I'm still trying to work out the bugs!
Re: How To Get A Lady's Number Without Asking Her by primus101(f): 11:53pm On Jun 24, 2016
Silkmoth33:

this other one is abit tricky, it's not like you are uploading a picture on here. You are just redirecting the site to the picture's website on the net to upload themselves. And so: [img=https://www.google.com/search?q=optimus+prime&safe=off&hl=en-GB&prmd=ivns&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjQn5n_3MHNAhWLK8AKHZnXAEEQ_AUIBigB#mhpiv=4]hm![/img]it's still the same url trick with a twist

Wow. That's pretty complicated. The link was copied and pasted right? I can't go that far oh. I am on Freebasics for now.
Re: How To Get A Lady's Number Without Asking Her by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 25, 2016
primus101:

Wow. That's pretty complicated. The link was copied and pasted right? I can't go that far oh. I am on Freebasics for now.

lol! That part of the syllabus would be reserved for latter, cinderella!
Re: How To Get A Lady's Number Without Asking Her by primus101(f): 12:06am On Jun 25, 2016
Silkmoth33:

lol! That part of the syllabus would be reserved for latter, cinderella!

Lol. Thanks. Got that one
Re: How To Get A Lady's Number Without Asking Her by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 25, 2016
primus101:

Lol. Thanks. Got that one

lovely!I knew you could do it!
Re: How To Get A Lady's Number Without Asking Her by primus101(f): 12:45am On Jun 25, 2016
Silkmoth33:

lovely!I knew you could do it!

Lovely! You are nice
Re: How To Get A Lady's Number Without Asking Her by Nobody: 3:15am On Jun 25, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
ive been using style to ask for ur number, yet you have refused to consider my plight. Your a wicked person.

Reallyshocked shocked......

What can I sayundecided
I can't access my mail. Sorry about that.....
I'll talk to you tomorrow. Please I hope you voting Mimzy. Thanks
Re: How To Get A Lady's Number Without Asking Her by driand(m): 3:24am On Jun 25, 2016
Sharpness!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Bae Is Giving Me Very Well But Charge High. / What Type Of Sex Is "Good Sex"? / (must See) Curvy Nicki Minaj In New See Through Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.