Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

How Long A Man Should Last During Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long A Man Should Last During Sex (15886 Views)

10 Guy Code Every Man Should Never Break / 'No Man Should Engage Me With N20k Ring, Else I Will Use It To Stoned You'-lady / What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long A Man Should Last During Sex by timsonpreye(m): 9:51am On Jun 27, 2016
HateU2:
Biko park ur thing and go ooo cheesy
don't worry honey i swear u will enjoy every bit of it grin cheesy
Re: How Long A Man Should Last During Sex by dayosweetness(m): 6:26pm On Jun 27, 2016
FrankValency:
I think as long as u can last is OK but minus 2 mins o......that one no follow.
let's do this for ivyy today

ivyy for miss Nairaland 2016. counting on u all of you here, today is the grand finale
but why her head long like dis undecided
Re: How Long A Man Should Last During Sex by ivyy(f): 6:38pm On Jun 27, 2016
dayosweetness:

but why her head long like dis undecided

Ask ifa

1 Like

Re: How Long A Man Should Last During Sex by davien(m): 6:58pm On Jun 27, 2016
Think I read somewhere that woman need 8 minutes to climax on average and men usually 3-5 minutes...
Re: How Long A Man Should Last During Sex by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 28, 2016
ivyy:

Ask ifa

Lmao! !
Re: How Long A Man Should Last During Sex by DavidLion(m): 10:51pm On Aug 18, 2018
30 mins is enough...
If u can't last up to dat, u no be man...
Re: How Long A Man Should Last During Sex by rickleye: 6:01pm On Feb 17, 2022
In depends on your definition of sex. Does it include pre-intimacy then average is 20-30mins. If you do not include pre-intimacy then average is 10-15mins. If you use sildenafil or dapoxetine then you could last forever. The goal is to make sure that your spouse cums so that she is not frustrated that you have ejaculated while her engine is still revving.
Re: How Long A Man Should Last During Sex by MamagaGH(f): 1:35pm On May 14, 2022
5 to 7 min is okay ooouna dont go and kee youselves oo
Even without being told i believe most of us are well versed on things to do in bed, like, how to please our partners and so on, but do you have any idea how long sex should last? One minutes? 2 minutes? or even 3 hours?. Don't Journal of Medical Science got you covered, just a recent study published in the Journal of Medical Science that looked into the sex lives of 474 straight men has your answer.
Researchers asked them to keep track of their steamy encounters over the course of four weeks to discover the “mean intra-vaginal ejaculation latency time” or how long the average sex session lasts.
This means they begin the counting from actual penetration and end after the male ejaculation. Hope you understand lol...?

Well inasmuch as there's clearly not one "normal" duration for sex, the average time men lasted in bed was 5.4 minutes. Most guys kept going for between four and 11 minutes. Guess people like my husband. I will have to stop here until i see comments then i will post the rest but if you can't wait follow here to read the rest http://levelhealth..com.ng/2016/06/how-long-man-should-last-during-sex.html
Re: How Long A Man Should Last During Sex by Gee64: 2:11pm On May 14, 2022
Enter, do in and out 10 times, release, stay in for 5 seconds, then finally pull out. This shouldn't take more than 3 minutes. Except you want to die inside towtow.
Re: How Long A Man Should Last During Sex by Abolarin91(m): 2:33pm On May 14, 2022
30 seconds man self go claim 1 hour here grin. Men and their mouth
Re: How Long A Man Should Last During Sex by Testimony1988(m): 4:47pm On May 19, 2022
UEDIBO:

MY MINIMUM IS 30MINS
hmmmm, 30 mins is much na.
Re: How Long A Man Should Last During Sex by xpanciated: 5:02pm On May 19, 2022
STILL BATTLING WITH MASTURBATION KINDLY READ THIS���

After my 30 days follow up plan with you...consider waving masturbation good bye forever....same way I quit masturbating five years ago after been held in this bondage for 24 years of my life���

I'm not far....you can call...chat or text me on....080-9944-9449... Xpanciated Emmy....

Pls...don't forget to share ur testimony after you overcome this nightmare called Masturbation!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Sex Positions Nigerian Women Totally Love Most / Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? / Looking For Mr. Right While You're In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.