Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,825 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? (31130 Views)

How To Count The Numbers Of Rounds During Sex / Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex / I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? by igwegeorgiano(m): 6:45pm On Feb 29, 2016
Fellow NL, i was just thinking about sex. i love sex i mean good sex and i believe most guys and babes alike do same. i can go as much rounds of sex as my strength can carry. but the question i really want answers to is " what is exactly the medically recommended numbers of sex rounds a man should go?

over to you doctors and sexologists in the house
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? by tokiniofficial(m): 6:46pm On Feb 29, 2016
It depends on a number of factors grin
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? by Cutehector(m): 6:47pm On Feb 29, 2016
Make person pikin no go die oo
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? by jonaifame22(m): 6:54pm On Feb 29, 2016
On a good day 5 rounds is cool!
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? by Jadekitana(f): 6:58pm On Feb 29, 2016
Once or twice a day and 4times a week.

9 Likes

Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? by oniru4real: 7:15pm On Feb 29, 2016
For me 7 is okey...
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 29, 2016
Jadekitana:
You've spoiled.
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? by 1miccza: 8:02pm On Feb 29, 2016
DeeTus:
You've spoiled.

As in o re re ere chai!!! U yaf spoy eeeeee
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? by Julietcutie(f): 8:04pm On Feb 29, 2016
1miccza:

lol
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 29, 2016
1miccza:

lol..yea but she's a tall chick.
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? by 1miccza: 8:10pm On Feb 29, 2016
DeeTus:
lol..yea but she's a tall chick.
Sure she is as in she's taller than tall itself
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? by Greene66: 8:12pm On Feb 29, 2016
According to medical .

Sex should be Once a day And Thrice a week.

Any other thing u are a pervert

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? by nanauju(f): 8:31pm On Feb 29, 2016
I'm just here to read comments aka secrets being spilled cool
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? by Jorussia(m): 8:50pm On Feb 29, 2016
It depends on the size of your dick.
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? by yomi007k(m): 9:07pm On Feb 29, 2016
With this 12 rounds sure.

If ur not satisfied, u'll get a refund. grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? by Rucheen(m): 9:09pm On Feb 29, 2016
Sex don't have timetable! sometimes few rounds daily and sometimes he goes days/weeks sexless

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? by Mimido2(f): 9:13pm On Feb 29, 2016
6 is okay

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? by LanrexBaba(m): 9:14pm On Feb 29, 2016
12 rounds..just like Mayweather and pacquaio fight.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? by cruzita(f): 9:17pm On Feb 29, 2016
undecided if u can't go 20 rounds ,u are not man enough
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 29, 2016
cruzita:
i hope you mean per week and not daily because guys are not shooting air ooo.
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 29, 2016
on a serious note if i want to do it, i do it overnight and i don't go less than 6 rounds. first round is 10 minutes while the remaining 5 round is 1hour plus per round. eating and sucking punana is included. not just jacking alone.
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 29, 2016
Fornication is a sin before God. Abstain from pre-marital sex so that hell wont forever be your home after the last day.

#TeamVirgin

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? by Nbote(m): 10:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
Left to some peeps here dem go use mouth go 24rounds. I think it actually depends on ur partner sha. As long as she's gud to go, U are. If u do hit the right angles, then she'll definitely want more. It's not about jus drilling and sweating. Not everyone wants more rounds of boring sex.
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:23pm On Feb 29, 2016
Mimido2:
6 is okay

Hmmm baby so u want to kill me abi, I said after 4 rounds na heart attack be that and now ur saying 6, issorite
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 29, 2016
Jadekitana:
You are very correct.
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:33pm On Feb 29, 2016
All these people can lie ernn, anyways most sex don't go more than 15-40 mins max, most are even btw 2- 10 mins, make una no dey lie jare, it's only a well motivated mind that will go 3 straight rounds and maybe 4 but a chic that is in the mood but if a guy who is ready meets a chic who is a pleaser n who doesn't form and also ready for an all night or all day romp, na dickk ache n condoms go suffer, recommended twice a week jare, I only enjoy sexx when I'm with a girl who is ready for woteva n open to trying anything...

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? by Adonis3: 12:20am On Mar 01, 2016
yomi007k:

grin

Bros where u see dis one abeg

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? by Adeyinka1758(m): 12:34am On Mar 01, 2016
Mimido2:
6 is okay
You are pweety... My first time seein dis möniker. Guez u are new here...
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? by Adeyinka1758(m): 12:35am On Mar 01, 2016
yomi007k:
Are u sure bruv
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? by Adeyinka1758(m): 12:38am On Mar 01, 2016
cruzita:
20 rounds ke... An average man wil realize that he is just wastin im energy b4 20 rounds...
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? by Mimido2(f): 1:47pm On Mar 01, 2016
Adeyinka1758:
You are pweety... My first time seein dis möniker. Guez u are new here...
thanks....am new
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? by Mimido2(f): 1:49pm On Mar 01, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Hmmm baby so u want to kill me abi, I said after 4 rounds na heart attack be that and now ur saying 6, issorite
lol.....jeez.....6 is okay now.....so u haven't tried it?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have Never Met An Independent Woman Who Dates Nigerians – South African Lady / Valentine: List Your Top 3 Romantic Movies / 5 Things Dark Skinned People Are Tired Of Hearing(picture!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.