Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

James Ibori Launches Website - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Ibori Launches Website (5278 Views)

Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) / Fashola Launches Website For Home Ownership Scheme For Lagosians / Lagos Launches Website For Unemployed Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Ibori Launches Website by dgreatrock(m): 8:32pm On Sep 07, 2009
@sapeleguy

i beg na uyota u dey yarn, lol
Re: James Ibori Launches Website by SapeleGuy: 8:51pm On Sep 07, 2009
^^^ They say the truth will set us free.
Re: James Ibori Launches Website by dgreatrock(m): 9:01pm On Sep 07, 2009
I strongly agree with you, omoni me.
Re: James Ibori Launches Website by MrCrackles(m): 12:16am On Sep 08, 2009
Ibori
Your crap tactics wont work
We all know you are a born bastard cum thieving vagabond!
Re: James Ibori Launches Website by AloyEmeka6: 1:35am On Sep 08, 2009
Re: James Ibori Launches Website by AloyEmeka6: 1:37am On Sep 08, 2009
Re: James Ibori Launches Website by AloyEmeka6: 1:38am On Sep 08, 2009
Re: James Ibori Launches Website by AloyEmeka6: 1:40am On Sep 08, 2009
Re: James Ibori Launches Website by AloyEmeka6: 1:40am On Sep 08, 2009
Re: James Ibori Launches Website by Nobody: 1:41am On Sep 08, 2009
aloy emeka, nice pictures.
Re: James Ibori Launches Website by AloyEmeka6: 1:41am On Sep 08, 2009
Re: James Ibori Launches Website by AloyEmeka6: 1:43am On Sep 08, 2009
Re: James Ibori Launches Website by Nobody: 1:44am On Sep 08, 2009
Does a Nigerian relocating from abroad count as an "expatriate" at Okoya's estate?
Re: James Ibori Launches Website by AloyEmeka6: 1:45am On Sep 08, 2009
Re: James Ibori Launches Website by AloyEmeka6: 1:47am On Sep 08, 2009
davidylan:

Does a Nigerian relocating from abroad count as an "expatriate" at Okoya's estate?
No, you are still a black momkey from Ago Iwoye. You must be white in order to be qualified in his books. If this man has regards for fellow Nigerians, he wouldn't be blocking a freeway for his numerous parties when people are going home to their various families. Will he block the street in London or US?
Re: James Ibori Launches Website by AloyEmeka6: 1:48am On Sep 08, 2009
Re: James Ibori Launches Website by Nobody: 1:51am On Sep 08, 2009
we lose $110bn annually? shocked

Two yrs looted money is enough to turn Nigeria into heaven on earth and provide us with the most powerful military in Africa! shocked How do these men sleep at night?
Re: James Ibori Launches Website by AloyEmeka6: 1:52am On Sep 08, 2009
[img]http://2.bp..com/_bNhyYPQNIBw/Sp_xncxzhAI/AAAAAAAABXo/YI7rHUpnKvY/s400/dikko_abdullahi.jpg[/img]
Alhaji Dikko[ fraudulent certificate and customs boss]

"That Hajia Shadiat Abdullahi response to my request was that I was trying to reveal the confidentialities between myself and her husband, Alhaji Abdullahi Dikko adding that Yoruba men could not be trusted. That response made me to leave their residence on the said date."

Should a tribalist like this be allowed in the govt?. How do you think Alhaji Dikko will treat a Yoruba man in the customs?. Do you know what will happen to this man if this tribalist/racist comment is made in the western world?
Re: James Ibori Launches Website by AloyEmeka6: 1:53am On Sep 08, 2009
Re: James Ibori Launches Website by AloyEmeka6: 1:54am On Sep 08, 2009
Re: James Ibori Launches Website by chic2pimp(m): 1:58am On Sep 08, 2009
davidylan:

Two yrs looted money is enough to turn Nigeria into heaven on earth and provide us with the most powerful military in Africa! shocked How do these men sleep at night?
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked sad sad sad sad angry angry angry angry angry sad. $110bn WTF. Only GOD can save dat country sha. While the rich are getting richer,the poor. . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: James Ibori Launches Website by AloyEmeka6: 2:28am On Sep 08, 2009
[flash=425,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFGodep1WWk&hl=en&fs=1&">[/flash]
Igbo man with flat head leading the crusade on light up Nigeria. grin grin

More:
http://holyebony..com/2009/09/light-up-nigeria-movement.html
Re: James Ibori Launches Website by AloyEmeka6: 2:30am On Sep 08, 2009
[flash=425,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmymcWXvDiI&hl=en&fs=1&">[/flash]

Nairaland's Eldee is among the revolutionists from light up Nigeria.
Re: James Ibori Launches Website by AloyEmeka6: 2:34am On Sep 08, 2009
[size=15pt]DO YOU WANT A REVOLUTION?[/size]

[flash=425,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7C7azWry6Q&hl=en&fs=1&">[/flash]
Re: James Ibori Launches Website by chic2pimp(m): 4:27am On Sep 08, 2009
MrCrackles:

Ibori
Your crap tactics wont work
We all know you are a born bastard cum thieving vagabond!

grin grin grin grin grin. Chei see venom. Brashy why the anger nah? grin
Re: James Ibori Launches Website by MrCrackles(m): 4:29am On Sep 08, 2009
chic2pimp:

grin grin grin grin grin. Chei see venom. Brashy why the anger nah? grin
A nigga is expected to get mad at some of these folks man. . .
Some dude if i cross on the road, wont hesistate to hack off his fat neck and feed his carcass to my pitbull!
Re: James Ibori Launches Website by mbulela: 10:04am On Sep 08, 2009
davidylan:

by drinking sedatives.
Re: James Ibori Launches Website by SapeleGuy: 7:39pm On Sep 08, 2009
Aloy-emeka,

Interesting pictures, I couldn't help but notice that orji uzor Kalu or Elumelu were missing from your hall of fame. In addition, the champions of the halliburton scandal are also missing from your list. Perhaps this was just an oversight.
Re: James Ibori Launches Website by dgreatrock(m): 7:58pm On Sep 08, 2009
As for me, aloy-emeka is out on a personal vendetta against the man.
Re: James Ibori Launches Website by ono(m): 3:54pm On Sep 12, 2009
SapeleGuy:

Aloy-emeka,

Interesting pictures, I couldn't help but notice that orji uzor Kalu or Elumelu were missing from your hall of fame. In addition, the champions of the halliburton scandal are also missing from your list. Perhaps this was just an oversight.

Brother, spot on observation. He did not even remember to include the godfather of Anambra Politics. The guy who gained notoriety for imposing his will on Anambra and their people, to the extent that Asaba (when Ibori was governor) became the home of refugees from Anambra. What's that his name again? Chris Uba .

Not complete photoset yet. Key names are missing. grin grin grin
Re: James Ibori Launches Website by Witi(m): 1:31pm On Sep 25, 2009
Aloy. Applause!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! these pictures are wonderful although sad they said it all. Are you a photo journalist? Please exploit this avenue if not for pay at least for fun. Cheers
Re: James Ibori Launches Website by proudly9ja(m): 3:25pm On Sep 25, 2009
davidylan:

How won't they sleep well at night? Ofcourse they will sleep well. They have heavily armed security watching their gates so they don't have to think of armed robbers. The money they steal by the day is stored somewhere in a swiss bank so they are not bothered if the banks in Naija crash or not. Their children are all abroad or even in Ghana so they don't need to bother about their security.

I think you question should be, how do WE sleep at night. We are the ones that need to bother is the armed robber is coming to steal the tokunbo car I just bought or take the money I borrowed from a friend for the crates of coke I want to buy for my shop tomorow. We are the ones who have to be scared if we hear Sanusi's name cos we know if Oceanic or Intercontinental crashes, my savings are all gone. We are the ones who have children sitting at home for months due to ASUU strike and thus we are afraid for their future.

So Mr Man, ask not how they sleep at night but how WE sleep at night!

by the way, did you sleep well last night? Mosquitoes dealt well with me! we've not had light for 3 weeks running now!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Was Prof. Attahiru Jega Not On The Awards List. / 8 Officers In Abia Are Undergoing Trial For Disregarding Igp's Order On Checkpoi / Lagos To FERMA: Stay Off Ikorodu Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.