Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Dickson Just Released - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dickson Just Released (656 Views)

Oh Dear! Check Out The Realistic Male Sex Dolls They Just Released...18+ (photos / Shocking!! Nollywood Is Something Else, See The Latest P,0rn Movie Just Released / Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dickson Just Released by VaginaTerrorist(m): 9:05am On Jun 25, 2016
Hi pals? Last night, I went after some green bottles and was feeling much more okay. So I decided it was time to seek companion. Some of You know too well I'm not good at rubbing my Dickson with Lux. Just as I attempted a shift to next agenda.

I tried to scope the girl that served me drinks but got a cold or almost an outright insult. The Illigal Immigrant from Togo exclaimed she can't give me pusssy. No matter the amount I choose to offer !

So I camly ask her reasons for turning down my request. Then her response in not so good English was her real need for someone to move in with as she has no place for now....

.......So can I promise her that?

Ah , what am I Going to tell all my Girls, even the last sweetest girl I Pounded her pusssy days ago?

So to cut matter short, I put hand inside my Trouser and pushed my dickson into one leg side. Then proceeded.

Got a nice sweety. She requested 10k. But we ended for 5k TDB deal. That was around 1am or so. Then got we got to my Nest.

And all protocols duly observed. I requested for Mouth Action.

And She did wonders. I tried my best to sustain the pleasure by tring to get my mind off the moment.

It was so sweet as the action took place on my Nest. I couldnt hold it anylonger. Just about about4-5mins.

I saw my self got up ran foward so uncontollable!

Shot the bigest quantity of spe.rm. The first sperm left for a distance of about 1-2.5meters or more @an unimaginable pace.

So, I fell to the ground in Joy. Wishing that feeling lasted longer. She came and lay beside me so amazed.

After some time we began the main Pounding.... Well, this morring as she was about going, I added 1.5K for her.

She was very excited, Happy, and gave me long hug... Well this girl did so many wonderful things to me. I really appreciate her so much.

...Rightnow, I want to say a BIG Thank you to all those who spared time, gave useful advice on how to get my Dickson refilled.

Thats why I so much Love Nurses, Doctors, Biologist... They always know how to set someone back on rail. Especially Nurses.

......this was where it started:

www-nairaland-com/sperm-really-finish-mans-body?iorg_service_id_internal=803478443041409">https://http-www-nairaland-com/sperm-really-finish-mans-body?iorg_service_id_internal=803478443041409%3BAfqq3xMXEsdCm_Hi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dickson Just Released by agbonkamen(f): 9:12am On Jun 25, 2016
you need deliverance if actually it happens
Re: Dickson Just Released by herzern(m): 9:18am On Jun 25, 2016
I'm here to solicit for your support for my friend MIMZY for the Miss NL Crown. Lots of people have been of the opinion that a revered title such as that of Miss Nairaland is "useless" as the Crown Holder goes into hiding immediately after winning. This isn't entirely false going by recent and past tendencies of the winners but that's about to change for the better! MIMZY is woman who has thought extensively about how to make an impact with that title and leave a legacy for other Crown Holders to follow. Even though the constraints of the cyber-world isn't helping issues, she has come up with life changing projects (Which includes re-branding of the E-helpers network), online Therapy aids amongst others. These are achievable projects and NOT pipe dreams, they are very realistic! She can achieve these feats with the significance that comes with that title. Miss Nairaland this year is NOT about winning money or for bragging rights. Its about starting a culture and leaving a legacy for subsequent winners to know that that title isn't "Useless" like most term it to be. SUPPORT MIMZY, Vote Her As Miss Nairaland during the finals tomorrow!

Voting Starts At 10am prompt tomorrow.

How to vote: simply type "I VOTE MIMZY cc: NLJega" and that's all!

Let's Make Nairaland GREAT, let's set the pace for others to follow. Be a part of making history today! Vote MIMZY!

https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

Vote on this thread at exactly 10am.....thanks
Re: Dickson Just Released by VaginaTerrorist(m): 1:46pm On Jun 25, 2016
agbonkamen:
you need deliverance if actually it happens
It always Happens... But it is only you that can stop it permanently

1 Like

Re: Dickson Just Released by VaginaTerrorist(m): 1:47pm On Jun 25, 2016
Hesss?! Get off my Dick.
herzern:
I'm here to solicit for your support for my friend MIMZY for the Miss NL Crown. Lots of people have been of the opinion that a revered title such as that of Miss Nairaland is "useless" as the Crown Holder goes into hiding immediately after winning. This isn't entirely false going by recent and past tendencies of the winners but that's about to change for the better! MIMZY is woman who has thought extensively about how to make an impact with that title and leave a legacy for other Crown Holders to follow. Even though the constraints of the cyber-world isn't helping issues, she has come up with life changing projects (Which includes re-branding of the E-helpers network), online Therapy aids amongst others. These are achievable projects and NOT pipe dreams, they are very realistic! She can achieve these feats with the significance that comes with that title. Miss Nairaland this year is NOT about winning money or for bragging rights. Its about starting a culture and leaving a legacy for subsequent winners to know that that title isn't "Useless" like most term it to be. SUPPORT MIMZY, Vote Her As Miss Nairaland during the finals tomorrow!

Voting Starts At 10am prompt tomorrow.

How to vote: simply type "I VOTE MIMZY cc: NLJega" and that's all!

Let's Make Nairaland GREAT, let's set the pace for others to follow. Be a part of making history today! Vote MIMZY!

https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

Vote on this thread at exactly 10am.....thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lets Come In And Sort This Out Please / Screw You Ronald4lif Ronald4ever / Sexy Police Man Stooned To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.