Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,633 members, 7,820,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Scientific Study Proves That Masturbation Is Linked To Bad Luck - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scientific Study Proves That Masturbation Is Linked To Bad Luck (48823 Views)

"Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons / A Legitimate Scientific Study Found That Men Are More Idiotic Than Women / Types Of Bad Luck Events That Happen 24 Hours After Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scientific Study Proves That Masturbation Is Linked To Bad Luck by Checked86: 7:58am On Jun 26, 2016
This is true and people who have experienced them won't have enough words to comment or tell their story without sounding more odd than the op.

4 Likes

Re: Scientific Study Proves That Masturbation Is Linked To Bad Luck by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 26, 2016
useless post.
Re: Scientific Study Proves That Masturbation Is Linked To Bad Luck by donshady(m): 10:52am On Jun 26, 2016
Someone should just spell rubbish.
Re: Scientific Study Proves That Masturbation Is Linked To Bad Luck by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
sinaj:
lol I don't tongue

i just discovered a sexy way to masturbate. it goes like this:::

a boy and girl chatting with their phones...

boy: baby am pushing it in hard... pum pum pum pum (the dude stroking his pole hard)

girl: ouhhhshhh... baby you are so sweet.. m caressing your back (the babe hand tingling her own clit)

after continuous erotic chat series.. both of them releasing with huge satisfaction..

and both of them are successful business man and woman. wonder what the op is saying.
Re: Scientific Study Proves That Masturbation Is Linked To Bad Luck by sinaj(f): 4:04pm On Jun 26, 2016
MonsterDeeq:

i just discovered a sexy way to masturbate. it goes like this:::

a boy and girl chatting with their phones...

boy: baby am pushing it in hard... pum pum pum pum (the dude stroking his pole hard)

girl: ouhhhshhh... baby you are so sweet.. m caressing your back (the babe hand tingling her own clit)

after continuous erotic chat series.. both of them releasing with huge satisfaction..

and both of them are successful business man and woman. wonder what the op is saying.
FEAR GOD

1 Like

Re: Scientific Study Proves That Masturbation Is Linked To Bad Luck by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
I think another thing to take out of this with those say it doesn't affect them is that, for the most part: God punishes those he loves.
Those who he feels should know better...

So as Paul says, see it as a sign that God hasn't given up on you if he lets certain things happen to re-inforce better behavior from you.
Much like you, you wouldn't care if some strangers kid was disgracing themselves. You would only really be offended at yours.

3 Likes

Re: Scientific Study Proves That Masturbation Is Linked To Bad Luck by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 26, 2016
sinaj:
FEAR GOD
yes ma. dere is god ooo

1 Like

Re: Scientific Study Proves That Masturbation Is Linked To Bad Luck by 4kings: 7:15pm On Jun 26, 2016
nd07:

Isn't superstition brother. Its pure Truth. I'm a witness to that
How, this is logical at allllllllllllllllllllll.
r u saying u've been on d goodluck trail ever since u stopped masturbating.
u can't just make up excuses for ur bad days
Re: Scientific Study Proves That Masturbation Is Linked To Bad Luck by 4kings: 7:21pm On Jun 26, 2016
ebonflex:

Did you read the answers in that link at all?
yup, and its pure bullshit.
Re: Scientific Study Proves That Masturbation Is Linked To Bad Luck by webnerd(m): 7:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
ebonflex:
Besides missing out on several jobs and deals, I remember how WHENEVER I masturbated, the girl I loved would either almost have an accident the next day or she will get stopped by police, or we fight, or something.

She had a series of unfortunate events, but when I stopped, her week went on well...talkless of mine.
There are "things" folks, and I don't envy anyone who only relies on what they use their limited eyes to see.
Allow yourself to see from within. Observe for PATTERNS not physical shapes, and you will understand what I am talking about.
Many times the grace & favour God bestows on you,is not only for you but a covering on others who are under you & so when you masturbate you open yourself & those under you to attacks & painful experiences

2 Likes

Re: Scientific Study Proves That Masturbation Is Linked To Bad Luck by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 29, 2016
EVERYTHING WRITTEN HERE IS THE TRUTH,TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT. cryEVERYTHING WRITTEN HERE IS THE TRUTH,TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT.

1 Like

Re: Scientific Study Proves That Masturbation Is Linked To Bad Luck by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 29, 2016
ebonflex:
See thread in this link:
http://www.dearcupid.org/question/everytime-i-masturbate-i-have-bad-luck-bad.html

Before you start talking about how this isn't a "scientifc study", I need you to stop, pause and ask yourself...What exactly is a scientific study?
Well I'll tell you...
It's where a randomly selected number of people are seperated into groups and experiments are run, with the results measured in each group at the end of the experiment.

The experiment in this case is staying sober (i.e. refraining from masturbating) vs masturbating and the measured result is how each of these states have affected their lives.

If you were to look at all the comments in the thread above, you'll see a pattern.
Each of these people (both atheist and religious) have been honest and observant enough with themselves to come to the conclusion that masturbation steals from you and blocks favor.

I can personally attest to the truth of this observation as I experienced the same things whenever I masturbated back in the day!
Something is "taken" from you. An upcoming job that was going so well? A CURRENT job where coworkers suddenly turn into enemies who inexplicably want to see you fail? A budding relationship with your dream woman/man inexplicably going south as the other person just suddenly goes cold? The good grace to not have to deal with your car spoiling that week? There's always something.

It's like, masturbation is never actually free. A price is paid somehow...guaranteed.

There is a metaphysical aspect to it. A spiritual book-keeping. There are spirit beings you invite when you open yourself to it.

Did you know that semen and other sex fluids contain blood?
Think of how in some these shows or video games how sorcerers, before summoning some demon or using some heavy magic, first slice their hands with a dagger to draw blood? Blood is powerful and attractive to spiritual beings, and all magic to do with blood is powerful.

Did you know anything to do with sex is blood magic?
The purpose of sex is covenant creation/sustainance.

With sex, 2 people shed blood and open themselves to each other to assimilate and bond.
One's spilling of blood and opened soul due to immense pleasure met by the other person's blood and open soul.

Now what happens when a person sheds blood and opens soul in ecstacy...but there is no human 3rd party to meet it?
There are tons of spiritual entities around who won't let a good thing go to waste. They will quickly use the opportunity to bond with you.
You become that sorcerer who slashes himself with a dagger so he can summon something unnatural to his benefit.

....your benefit, being ecstacy. You didn't just masturbate, you had sex on another realm slightly removed from yours, with something far removed from the grace of God.

The night before every new day, God grants everyone a measure of grace and favor for the next day.
But you've exposed your storehouse of grace and favor for the day to a starving spirit devoid of God's grace, so it defiles your storehouse of grace and favor...and drinks all your damn coolaid.

Then you carry on with a day where a lot of good things scheduled to come your way, simple DON'T because the grace is gone. All used up.

At least with sex with a woman/man, you expose yourself to THEIR grace stores (which is why a man and his wife should knock boots more often dammit!!!), but with these entities, they are damned. They have no grace stores. It's just fully 100% parasitic.

So what about the bond with this damned entity?
This bond created, left unsustained, will naturally break. And the entity knows this. Don't think it'll allow this to happen easy. Your ecstatic shedding of blood and storehouse of grace is it's bread and butter.

This is the metaphysical reason why the longer you do it, the harder it then becomes to stop.
But good news! When you grapple with your self-control and win the fight by God's grace, and starve this entity, it leaves and eventually goes on it's damned way.

But before then, think of all the good things it cannibalized. All the missed opportunities it ate. Where your life would have been now if the grace and favor you needed for those critical, life-changing, once-in-a-lifetime moments were not stolen because of 10 minutes of pleasure that you thought was "free"...
Please, for the sake of your destiny, stop masturbating.

Your right, if people know what masturbation cause them they will run from it. By the way I wrote a book on the cures and cure of masturbation.
Re: Scientific Study Proves That Masturbation Is Linked To Bad Luck by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 29, 2016
ebonflex:
I think another thing to take out of this with those say it doesn't affect them is that, for the most part: God punishes those he loves.
Those who he feels should know better...

So as Paul says, see it as a sign that God hasn't given up on you if he lets certain things happen to re-inforce better behavior from you.
Much like you, you wouldn't care if some strangers kid was disgracing themselves. You would only really be offended at yours.

Many really don't sit down to take stock of the event of their life. They just float on
Re: Scientific Study Proves That Masturbation Is Linked To Bad Luck by babyst: 10:48am On Apr 16, 2017
I also experienced the same thing after jerking off they will be always something wrong happening to and it was very difficult for me to stop but thankfully I did stop that why I even try to also search of other people experience the same thing
Re: Scientific Study Proves That Masturbation Is Linked To Bad Luck by deyemia: 4:59pm On Apr 16, 2017
I masturbated in the shower when I was going for my last interview just to relieve the tension. I'm still on the job 4 years after.

explain (20 marks)
Re: Scientific Study Proves That Masturbation Is Linked To Bad Luck by sammade: 12:50am On Apr 17, 2017
my question is if masturbators spill blood (sperm n bodily fluids)and it invites spirits ,what happens when we spill blood from a cut or wound?

2 Likes

Re: Scientific Study Proves That Masturbation Is Linked To Bad Luck by JERRY1925(m): 6:16am On Apr 17, 2017
fact is, you right.
Re: Scientific Study Proves That Masturbation Is Linked To Bad Luck by leia102(f): 7:17am On Jun 05, 2017
Listen, many people won't believe nor like what you just said because this negative karma, or curse, or bad energy (whatever it is), does not affect them. You and I both know that this "curse" only affects a selected few. Not everyone gets bad luck after masturbation, only a minority of people. Why us? What the hell makes us different from everyone else?

I experience the bad luck whenever I masturbate/watch P, so I completely understand where you're coming from. I recently quit masturbation, and I've experienced an improvement of overall luck.

Your theory answers many questions that I've had, I understand that some type of "evil spirit" seems to disrupt my life for a minimum of 24 hours after I do it. But on a scientific level, what's going on? Is there a negative energy or something that is disturbed?

1 Like

Re: Scientific Study Proves That Masturbation Is Linked To Bad Luck by leia102(f): 7:19am On Jun 05, 2017
babyst:
I also experienced the same thing after jerking off they will be always something wrong happening to and it was very difficult for me to stop but thankfully I did stop that why I even try to also search of other people experience the same thing

I experience it, it's quite strange and creepy overall, as well as disheartening.
Re: Scientific Study Proves That Masturbation Is Linked To Bad Luck by Nanky101: 4:50am On Jan 13, 2021
Guys this is true, very very true forget your logic , forget your education, forget your skills, bad things happen when you masturbate, be honest with yourself become conscious about it, your relationship suffers or you fight with your babe , you loose jobs or contracts, you suffer strange rejection from women, then the weirdest is a strange insect at a strange time like a cockroach showing up in your room etc, I know this sounds weird or crazy but guys take it seriously, it can render you broke for life
Re: Scientific Study Proves That Masturbation Is Linked To Bad Luck by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:27am On Jan 13, 2021
Fornication nko.

1 Like

Re: Scientific Study Proves That Masturbation Is Linked To Bad Luck by hugochuks60(m): 6:36pm On Oct 31, 2021
Please take what the op said seriously. Don't mind anyone who is saying otherwise. Masturbation is actually a demonic ritual, even the earth is against it. No religion not even atheisim encourages it. Especially if you are a man. That seed you spill out contains the principle of life and all man made things in existence. Please if you are by chance seeing this post of mine, try to put a stop to it if you have been engaged in it. It is like other forms of addiction and to be frank with you, it is not an ordinary sexual urge. It is a negative force (demon) trying to extract your God given life and graces and then put its own negative energy into you as a replacement. This is what is responsible and why you keep experiencing something bad anytime you do it.
Truth be told, you will experience something bad and painful anytime you indulge in that act, especially if you are a chronic addict, except you have at some point sold your soul to the forces of darkness or something like that. A friend of mine carried out a survey in a church with 18 persons involved in this act, and guess what, they all reported same thing, advanced cases of bad luck, stagnation, marital issues, advanced cases of rejection, in fact one was rejected on the day he came to collect his appointment letter lolzzz funny but true, rejections from the opposite sex, and poor spiritual growth. This is no coincidence. This one happened real, I saw it. One even opened up that each time he did it, he feels negative n if he is expecting any good news or good thing the next day, that thing will become bad news n the remaining 17 resonated with the story to confirm it's eligibility.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville / I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.