Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,357 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Ladies Please Beware Introduction Is Not Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Please Beware Introduction Is Not Marriage (904 Views)

A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All / 8 Reasons Why Nigerians Girls Are Not Marriage Worthy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Please Beware Introduction Is Not Marriage by Chineduorizu(m): 12:15pm On Jun 25, 2016
LADIES
Introduction is not marriage! Boyfriend is not Hubby! Fiance is not Hubby! Living together is not marriage. What is the problem here? Don't you all know the meaning of marriage again? You have not been acknowledged, introduced to the world, by him with his family and yours and elders and clergy or court officials in waiting, you have not been given a ring and you are calling him your, "Hubby", are you okay at all? Please girls, please respect yourselves. Respect your parents as well...Quit confusing these guys, quit giving them more than they are ready for, calm down with your desperation, raise your value!!! Know your damn worth!!! Today you visit, you leave toothbrush! Tomorrow you leave slippers! Yesterday you left panties! Next tomorrow, you stayed forever. Have you been asked out yet? Are you sure he is ready, if you turn yourself into a free cow that gives milk freely, why would a sensible men then buy milk again? Stop turning yourselves to free foods that could be eaten anytime by any man. Enough is Enough, be wise from today. AM I MAKING SENSE.!! He who keep a woman in his house without paying her bride price is a kidnapper

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Beware Introduction Is Not Marriage by donbenedict(m): 12:19pm On Jun 25, 2016
Gbam!

grin
Re: Ladies Please Beware Introduction Is Not Marriage by Phasesone(m): 12:23pm On Jun 25, 2016
You sound as if a woman cannot survive without marriage... as if marriage is a must do thing....

I believe ladies think so too .... thats why their judgment is clouded and those that are well over 25 jump into any relationship they see, get pregnant and try to get the man to marry them...

Marriage is not a must... Apostle Paul said that......

The World knows that...

Gaining wisdom and being something in life is a must
Re: Ladies Please Beware Introduction Is Not Marriage by DesChyko: 12:24pm On Jun 25, 2016
Of course. Culture clearly shows that. Introduction is just declaration of interest. It's like pricing a merchandise. The real deal is actually buying it to make it yours. Refunds can be made with minimal fuss. There is no binding law that introduction must lead to marriage.
Re: Ladies Please Beware Introduction Is Not Marriage by vizkiz: 12:38pm On Jun 25, 2016
so many ladies after introduction keep claiming "I am engaged" lol...sleep there and become lords of the Rings grin
Re: Ladies Please Beware Introduction Is Not Marriage by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 25, 2016
This marriage thing though...

That is Why I'm soooo glad I'm a man.

I can marry who I want, and whenever I want.

Re: Ladies Please Beware Introduction Is Not Marriage by theEYe21(f): 12:56pm On Jun 25, 2016
First of all introduction... Okay, ah edonu grin

(1) (Reply)

MATURE Minds Only?? Mtcheeew! / Am I The Only One Involve? / See What This Two Girls Were Caught Doing On The Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.