Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Is It Right To Test Someone When In An Ambiguous Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Test Someone When In An Ambiguous Relationship? (505 Views)

Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood / When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married / Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Test Someone When In An Ambiguous Relationship? by Aotoidee123(m): 12:43pm On Jun 25, 2016
Is It Right To Test Someone When In An Ambiguous Relationship?

The Bearer(The Lady)
I fell in love with a guy and told my feelings to him,he wasn't sure about his feeling for me but he gave it a try.
So we were in an ambiguous relationship where made me a little bit uncomfortable. But in fear of losing him,I didn't quit.
I am that type of person who would become less caring when being in a relationship. He was mad for that because he thought my action went against words, he wanted me to show him how much "I love him"through my behaviour. He tested me in various ways to saw how far I could go. And in the end,I "failed"his test. Like I have said above I am that type of person who would become less caring when being in a relationship. He thought I not that much "love him" so he left me.

*A Comment From A viewer*

Long, loved, lost, and loved again
It is always wrong to test someone in a relationship. There is never a good reason to deliberately strain a relationship to find out whether or not it breaks. At best, it won't break and the whole testing process will be deemed unnecessary. At worst, people can really get hurt. Yours sounds like a case in point.
I'm so sorry this happened. No, it is not right to test someone. It's not your fault.

Please,state your comments as this would help to reshape the minds of others in a RELATIONSHIPS........
Re: Is It Right To Test Someone When In An Ambiguous Relationship? by Dotwillis1(m): 12:46pm On Jun 25, 2016
Who relationship help
Re: Is It Right To Test Someone When In An Ambiguous Relationship? by donbenedict(m): 1:02pm On Jun 25, 2016
Even God puts us to the test whch we can handle.
Re: Is It Right To Test Someone When In An Ambiguous Relationship? by gsparks01(m): 1:02pm On Jun 25, 2016
It's insecurity that causes one to test a partner.
Re: Is It Right To Test Someone When In An Ambiguous Relationship? by Phasesone(m): 1:16pm On Jun 25, 2016
I love to be in a relationship with that girl because I seem to know her relationship and strengths from what you just said above...

the real issue here is that as some relationship progresses it becomes boring and uncomfortable if both partners know that there is a hole in the relationship which may be from the man's end or the woman's end...

Like your own..

but tests in a relationship are still good as they show just how far you would go to keep that relationship .... assuring you of your partners loyalty and trust...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: Is It Right To Test Someone When In An Ambiguous Relationship? by Aotoidee123(m): 1:33pm On Jun 25, 2016
@Phasesone,sincerely speaking,you have cave a niche to this topic as indicated in the subject. Relationship is a requisite atmosphere between two important persons as the case may be. I understand that testing in a relationship is okay,but in the nut shell,it is very dangerous. I will reserve my comments,as I would awaits other viewers to comment. Then will finalise the whole statements.

Please,keep your comments coming...
Re: Is It Right To Test Someone When In An Ambiguous Relationship? by Phasesone(m): 4:00pm On Jun 25, 2016
Aotoidee123:
@Phasesone,sincerely speaking,you have cave a niche to this topic as indicated in the subject. Relationship is a requisite atmosphere between two important persons as the case may be. I understand that testing in a relationship is okay,but in the nut shell,it is very dangerous. I will reserve my comments,as I would awaits other viewers to comment. Then will finalise the whole statements.

Please,keep your comments coming...

The spark of danger is the essence of beautiful living.... did you know that tests in relationship work in different ways....
1. It exposes your weakness... which the right partner would want to strengthen
2. It builds trust, loyalty and confidence

Testing a relationship makes you to believe your lover with experience.... Its like when someone says your lover cheats and then you said it can never happen and the person asks you how you know it can never happen and all you can say is that She will never cheat on me...

Think of it, if you have tested her in the past, and she stood strong wouldn't that recreate the whole scenario and build your trust completely....

Same goes for ladies testing men..

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: Is It Right To Test Someone When In An Ambiguous Relationship? by babyfaceafrica: 4:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
It is right!!..you are not serious with him,he was serious ,you failed his test .biko ,let him be,he deserves someone else..if you don't want to be tested , get married to a JW

(1) (Reply)

When They Announce Miss Naira? / Love Is OVERATED / Some Reasons Why Franchise21 Should Be The Next Mr Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.