Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,676 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

When They Announce Miss Naira? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When They Announce Miss Naira? (509 Views)

Why Do Guys Always Announce When They’re Going To Cum? / Game Of Thrones Stars Announce Their Engagement / Drake & Jennifer Lopez Announce Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When They Announce Miss Naira? by Strahovski1(m): 9:17pm On Jun 25, 2016
Which thread they announce the winner? I'm lost
Re: When They Announce Miss Naira? by obiorathesubtle: 9:24pm On Jun 25, 2016
You see that road there? Yes.. Go dooooooooooown! Then you'll get to a junction, turn left.. Then pass three houses, you'll see one church, go behind, you'll see a street.. Enter that street and go down down down.. You'll see one woman selling akara.. Tell her to give you 100naira own abeg..

1 Like

Re: When They Announce Miss Naira? by Bluezy13(m): 9:25pm On Jun 25, 2016
Let me know when you find answers
Re: When They Announce Miss Naira? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
You see that road there? Yes.. Go dooooooooooown! Then you'll get to a junction, turn left.. Then pass three houses, you'll see one church, go behind, you'll see a street.. Enter that street and go down down down.. You'll see one woman selling akara.. Tell her to give you 100naira own abeg..
werey grin grin

1 Like

Re: When They Announce Miss Naira? by Strahovski1(m): 9:48pm On Jun 25, 2016
Smh
Re: When They Announce Miss Naira? by druxy(m): 10:21pm On Jun 25, 2016
Strahovski1:
Which thread they announce the winner? I'm lost
jeez...*drops bottle*...was expecting you to say something that'll vex me tonight
anyway..I think fashion thread...no thank me oh.....

(1) (Reply)

Storms Of Passion (A Must Read For Every Romantic Person) / Fun Time....... / 4 Nigerian Sisters, All Medical Doctors Got Married On The Same Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.