Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,227 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Niger Delta Avengers Has Asked Buhari To Call For Referendum (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Avengers Has Asked Buhari To Call For Referendum (photos) (4167 Views)

I Never Asked Buhari Not To Contest In 2019 – obasanjo / I Never Asked Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency In Ekiti - Falana / Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger Delta Avengers Has Asked Buhari To Call For Referendum (photos) by fexti: 2:26pm On Jun 25, 2016
Niger delta avengers has asked president Buhari to call for referendum to enable everyone to vote for what they want. what do you think guys! is it a good ideal ?

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Has Asked Buhari To Call For Referendum (photos) by fexti: 2:28pm On Jun 25, 2016
more

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Has Asked Buhari To Call For Referendum (photos) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 25, 2016
That crude oil in ND soil will not make the president bow to demand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Has Asked Buhari To Call For Referendum (photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:31pm On Jun 25, 2016
Buhari(northerners) would rather chose to go into extinction than leaving Niger Delta Oil alone.

#i_am-watching

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Has Asked Buhari To Call For Referendum (photos) by Sanchez01: 2:34pm On Jun 25, 2016
The second picture will shatter the hearts of some people. A referendum is needed in some regions, but definitely not the ND. Importance and due recognition is all we want and not be shoved aside when in reality the bulk of Nigeria's survival rests on the Delta.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Has Asked Buhari To Call For Referendum (photos) by Fran6ik: 2:35pm On Jun 25, 2016
What a peacefull and selfless suggestion? Unlike does IPOND wink wanting to claim others soil. Four parts from that division will be Oil producing. These NDA boys are Wise.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Has Asked Buhari To Call For Referendum (photos) by JimiOgunlola: 2:35pm On Jun 25, 2016
Bugarri don finally finish this country with him wickedness!
Anyway na him sabi!

I just hope our yoruba muslims can start minding their business and stop fighting for fulanis like m0rons. It's a thankless job.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Has Asked Buhari To Call For Referendum (photos) by fexti: 2:40pm On Jun 25, 2016
this is serious
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Has Asked Buhari To Call For Referendum (photos) by HERSLEY(f): 2:49pm On Jun 25, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Has Asked Buhari To Call For Referendum (photos) by Eastlink(m): 2:50pm On Jun 25, 2016
Sanchez01:
The second picture will shatter the hearts of some people. A referendum is needed in some regions, but definitely not the ND. Importance and due recognition is all we want and not be shoved aside when in reality the bulk of Nigeria's survival rests on the Delta.
So you don't want a referendum in the ND, but want the same in other regions. What script are you playing? An Ijaw agenda or a true agenda for all minorities that comprises the region.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Has Asked Buhari To Call For Referendum (photos) by fexti: 2:52pm On Jun 25, 2016
to me, this is not going to be possible in the next 100 years, even if the president is from Delta state.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Has Asked Buhari To Call For Referendum (photos) by sonofspada(m): 2:56pm On Jun 25, 2016
I'm feom Biafra Republiv
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Has Asked Buhari To Call For Referendum (photos) by Sanchez01: 2:57pm On Jun 25, 2016
Eastlink:
So you don't want a referendum in the ND, but want the same in other regions. What script are you playing? An Ijaw agenda or a true agenda for all minorities that comprises the region.
A particular region have seen its people scream referendum severally as the only way of reaching their destinies. It does not necessarily apply to the ND. Different strokes for different folks. Just so you know, the Ijaw agendum concerning the Delta would be to break away. I don't speak for minority groups within the Delta because I wouldn't know what they want. I speak for myself and my people. What most people don't understand is that as much as referenda give power to the people, it is not necessarily the way out.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Has Asked Buhari To Call For Referendum (photos) by fexti: 2:59pm On Jun 25, 2016
Sanchez01:

A particular region have seen its people scream referendum severally as the only way of reaching their destinies. It does not necessarily apply to the ND. Different strokes for different folks. Just so you know, the Ijaw agendum concerning the Delta would be to break away. I don't speak for minority groups within the Delta because I wouldn't know what they want. I speak for myself and my people. What most people don't understand is that as much as referenda give power to the people, it is not necessarily the way out.

hmmm
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Has Asked Buhari To Call For Referendum (photos) by SuperPanther: 3:05pm On Jun 25, 2016
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Has Asked Buhari To Call For Referendum (photos) by crownprince102: 3:20pm On Jun 25, 2016
sonofspada:
I'm feom Biafra Republiv
Chisos....

I really can see grin

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Has Asked Buhari To Call For Referendum (photos) by udumosam23(m): 3:23pm On Jun 25, 2016
The opinion make sense. Except it is coming from NDA. The govt. could comply, but then it will mean submitting to militants demand.

Should the govt look for a way of buying this opinion without making it seem as if they're submitting to the militants as usual. Our country might be great again.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Has Asked Buhari To Call For Referendum (photos) by fexti: 3:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
another one

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Has Asked Buhari To Call For Referendum (photos) by vanndubi: 3:46pm On Jun 25, 2016
I can't see Akwa Ibom and Cross River states on that their map.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Has Asked Buhari To Call For Referendum (photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 25, 2016
The militants should leave issues like this to their elders. The government can never pander to the wish of bandits no matter how altruistic it is. They all have representatives at the National Assembly whom they can compel to table issues such as this before the nation....The call for referendum is beyond just a body of people, it must enjoy a mass movement. Any thing short of that is sheer hallucination. The militants can stir up the spirit of sovereignty in the heart of every Niger Deltan and watch other Nigerians take up their call....Referendum is a long walk in a third world nation like ours, I am not sure these boys have the strength to make that tortuous journey.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Has Asked Buhari To Call For Referendum (photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 25, 2016
.See that map? Even NDA don't support the idea of a Biafra made up of SS+SE but the resident IPods won't let us hear word again.

Good decision. We need Referendum too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Has Asked Buhari To Call For Referendum (photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 25, 2016
grin the Biafrans will not like this. They like to attach themselves to the SS because of their oil. Now the Avengers don deny them. Hahaha cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Has Asked Buhari To Call For Referendum (photos) by macof(m): 5:03pm On Jun 25, 2016
GoodDieYoung:
.See that map? Even NDA don't support the idea of a Biafra made up of SS+SE but the resident IPods won't let us hear word again.

Igbos that are confused.

we want Biafra...even the Biafra they don't know the boarders
we want president from SE
we want this we want that. .. confused people

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Has Asked Buhari To Call For Referendum (photos) by fexti: 5:16pm On Jun 25, 2016
bejeiodus:
The militants should leave issues like this to their elders. The government can never pander to the wish of bandits no matter how altruistic it is. They all have representatives at the National Assembly whom they can compel to table issues such as this before the nation....The call for referendum is beyond just a body of people, it must enjoy a mass movement. Any thing short of that is sheer hallucination. The militants can stir up the spirit of sovereignty in the heart of every Niger Deltan and watch other Nigerians take up their call....Referendum is a long walk in a third world nation like ours, I am not sure these boys have the strength to make that tortuous journey.

Gbam
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Has Asked Buhari To Call For Referendum (photos) by henryhemon(m): 5:18pm On Jun 25, 2016
GoodDieYoung:

When you get what you want........bro code.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Has Asked Buhari To Call For Referendum (photos) by fexti: 7:21pm On Jun 25, 2016
vanndubi:
I can't see Akwa Ibom and Cross River states on that their map.

hmm
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Has Asked Buhari To Call For Referendum (photos) by fexti: 7:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
JimiOgunlola:
Anyway na him sabi!

I just hope our yoruba muslims can start minding their business and stop fighting for fulanis like m0rons. It's a thankless job.

cool
JimiOgunlola:
Anyway na him sabi!

hmm
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Has Asked Buhari To Call For Referendum (photos) by kendrick9(m): 7:30pm On Jun 25, 2016
all this will fall on deaf ears cos buhari is an incompetent buffoon..Well,what do u expect from someone who cant produce his waec cert... Buhari has shown us all what a useless leader he is so far..
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Has Asked Buhari To Call For Referendum (photos) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 25, 2016
henryhemon:

cheesy
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Has Asked Buhari To Call For Referendum (photos) by knightsTempler: 7:31pm On Jun 25, 2016
undecided
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Has Asked Buhari To Call For Referendum (photos) by MirabelArode(f): 7:33pm On Jun 25, 2016
macof:

Igbos that are confused.

we want Biafra...even the Biafra they don't know the boarders
we want president from SE
we want this we want that. .. confused people

Pokenosing yorubaman, What is your business about what Ibos want. Can't you mind own business and concentrate on what yoruba want?

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Has Asked Buhari To Call For Referendum (photos) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 25, 2016
Some hv eyes but cannot see...from their proposed map,cross river and Akwa Ibom goes with biafra

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yakubu Gowon And His Wife Victoria As A Young Couple (photo) / Buhari Goes Tough! Cancels Appointments, Approvals Made By Late Abba Kyari / EndSARS: Enugu Panel Asks Victims To Submit Complaints Before November 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.