Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Niger Delta Avengers Has Asked Buhari To Call For Referendum (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Avengers Has Asked Buhari To Call For Referendum (photos) (4176 Views)

I Never Asked Buhari Not To Contest In 2019 – obasanjo / I Never Asked Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency In Ekiti - Falana / Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Has Asked Buhari To Call For Referendum (photos) by fexti: 7:59pm On Jun 25, 2016
BADNEAT:
Some hv eyes but cannot see...from their proposed map,cross river and Akwa Ibom goes with biafra

so it seems
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Has Asked Buhari To Call For Referendum (photos) by fexti: 8:15pm On Jun 25, 2016
grin
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Has Asked Buhari To Call For Referendum (photos) by ak47mann(m): 8:25pm On Jun 25, 2016
NDA those guys are untouchable trust me cool
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Has Asked Buhari To Call For Referendum (photos) by Ikennablue(m): 8:38pm On Jun 25, 2016
Fran6ik:
What a peacefull and selfless suggestion? Unlike does IPOND wink wanting to claim others soil. Four parts from that division will be Oil producing. These NDA boys are Wise.
please help me out here, i dont understand what referendum means here, is it like, they want all those different parts in picture two to break away and form their nation or they want all those parts to lyike depend on their own resources under a one nigeria? thanks
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Has Asked Buhari To Call For Referendum (photos) by fexti: 8:58pm On Jun 25, 2016
ak47mann:
NDA those guys are untouchable trust me cool

says who ?
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Has Asked Buhari To Call For Referendum (photos) by jude90(m): 9:55pm On Jun 25, 2016
good request
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Has Asked Buhari To Call For Referendum (photos) by macof(m): 10:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
MirabelArode:

Pokenosing yorubaman, What is your business about what Ibos want. Can't your own business and concentrate on what yoruba want?
doesn't change the fact that confusion and chest beating rocks your genes. .in fact your soul
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Has Asked Buhari To Call For Referendum (photos) by macof(m): 10:34pm On Jun 25, 2016
MirabelArode:

Pokenosing yorubaman, What is your business about what Ibos want. Can't your own business and concentrate on what yoruba want?
doesn't change the fact that confusion and chest beating rocks your genes. ...in fact your soul
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Has Asked Buhari To Call For Referendum (photos) by SUBWAY101(m): 11:42pm On Jun 25, 2016
JimiOgunlola:
Bugarri don finally finish this country with him wickedness!
Anyway na him sabi!

I just hope our yoruba muslims can start minding their business and stop fighting for fulanis like m0rons. It's a thankless job.

So Igbos had to hide under Yoruba nams to speak there mind. This is disgraceful.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Has Asked Buhari To Call For Referendum (photos) by SUBWAY101(m): 11:44pm On Jun 25, 2016
MirabelArode:

When will you grow up Collynzo with all your over 40 handles. Arodetsolaye, TsolayeArode, AdebayoTunji, SegunAdewole, JimiOgunlola e.t.c Shame.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Has Asked Buhari To Call For Referendum (photos) by fexti: 1:18am On Jun 26, 2016
jude90:
good request

you think so ?

hmm
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Has Asked Buhari To Call For Referendum (photos) by fexti: 6:30am On Jun 26, 2016
macof:
doesn't change the fact that confusion and chest beating rocks your genes. ...in fact your soul

hmm
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Has Asked Buhari To Call For Referendum (photos) by EzeNri(m): 9:55am On Jun 26, 2016
I'll support an independent Biafra Republic without the Ijaws who should have their ND Republic. I luv that picture but an inch of our territory in Rivers and Delta will not be cedede to any territory. I equally support a Republic for the MB but Niger state, Odua and the NE and NW should be constituted into Arewa Republic.

I'll luv a Biafran Republic without the Ijaws and an Arewa with the Oduas.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Has Asked Buhari To Call For Referendum (photos) by MirabelArode(f): 10:36am On Jun 26, 2016
SUBWAY101:

When will you grow up Collynzo with all your over 40 handles. Arodetsolaye, TsolayeArode, AdebayoTunji, SegunAdewole, JimiOgunlola e.t.c Shame.

macof:
doesn't change the fact that confusion and chest beating rocks your genes. .in fact your soul

keep pokenosing, yoruba people. grin grin
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Has Asked Buhari To Call For Referendum (photos) by fexti: 10:46am On Jun 26, 2016
EzeNri:
I'll support an independent Biafra Republic without the Ijaws who should have their ND Republic. I luv that picture but an inch of our territory in Rivers and Delta will not be cedede to any territory. I equally support a Republic for the MB but Niger state, Odua and the NE and NW should be constituted into Arewa Republic.

I'll luv a Biafran Republic without the Ijaws and an Arewa with the Oduas.

your opinion
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Has Asked Buhari To Call For Referendum (photos) by fexti: 10:48am On Jun 26, 2016
i never knew that so many people hate "ONE NIGERIA" until now. smh
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Has Asked Buhari To Call For Referendum (photos) by mickeymimi: 10:55am On Jun 26, 2016
Yesz....let Buhari give them a referendum a beg....we cant continue like this ... Referendum is now trending globally..

Seriously .. Buhari need to listen to their request for referendum and start holding meeting with their leaders to calm things calm..... and discussing how to have a peaceful referendum without war or violence...... For the sake of millions of people that have lost their lives already in Nigeria. .....Its getting too much......Jo Cox death meant a lot to the UK.

Niger Delta Avengers already bombing and killing people...Boko Haram Killing people .......lots of Igbos lost their lives recently campaigning for Biafra....lots of Yorubas lost their lives recently from Fulani herdsmen and Niger Delta Avengers attack.... for how long?....Now they are threatening to blow up 3rd mainland bridge...more oil pipelines.. God knows what's next ..blow up the ports, airports, schools, hospitals .These can lead to a civil war..and its affecting everybody..

I would expect by now , leaders representing the groups seeking referendum should be holding serious referendum talk with the Nigeria Government.. Negotiating border and wealth division , sea and airspace talk, trade, oil share.....devising a plan on how to move forward after the exit..informing and holding peace talk with their people.

Also the Yorubas should also have a leader representing us (Yoruba exit should in case we decide to break away from the Hausas.........The bitter truth is if If the Igbos and Niger Delta leaves , Nigeria will definitely break.

In as much as I want one Nigeria .. we should also let other people make their choice and go if they wish to.... The marriage is no longer working... Papa Buhari please give them a chance of even just one referendum...
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Has Asked Buhari To Call For Referendum (photos) by fexti: 3:32pm On Jun 26, 2016
mickeymimi:
Yesz....let Buhari give them a referendum a beg....we cant continue like this ... Referendum is now trending globally..

Seriously .. Buhari need to listen to their request for referendum and start holding meeting with their leaders to calm things calm..... and discussing how to have a peaceful referendum without war or violence...... For the sake of millions of people that have lost their lives already in Nigeria. .....Its getting too much......Jo Cox death meant a lot to the UK.

Niger Delta Avengers already bombing and killing people...Boko Haram Killing people .......lots of Igbos lost their lives recently campaigning for Biafra....lots of Yorubas lost their lives recently from Fulani herdsmen and Niger Delta Avengers attack.... for how long?....Now they are threatening to blow up 3rd mainland bridge...more oil pipelines.. God knows what's next ..blow up the ports, airports, schools, hospitals .These can lead to a civil war..and its affecting everybody..

I would expect by now , leaders representing the groups seeking referendum should be holding serious referendum talk with the Nigeria Government.. Negotiating border and wealth division , sea and airspace talk, trade, oil share.....devising a plan on how to move forward after the exit..informing and holding peace talk with their people.

Also the Yorubas should also have a leader representing us (Yoruba exit should in case we decide to break away from the Hausas.........The bitter truth is if If the Igbos and Niger Delta leaves , Nigeria will definitely break.

In as much as I want one Nigeria .. we should also let other people make their choice and go if they wish to.... The marriage is no longer working... Papa Buhari please give them a chance of even just one referendum...

well said.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Investigation By The Nigerian Merchant Navy By Commodore Allen Benson Edema / HOW AWOLOWO HELPED IN CELEBRATING MEDIOCRITY PER EXCELLENCE / I Just Watched A Report On Biafra On France 24

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.