Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Soldier In Front Of Customized Military Keke(photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier In Front Of Customized Military Keke(photo) (48576 Views)

Soldier In Ngala, Borno Surrounded By Ladies For Selfie (Photos) / Tallest Soldier In Nigeria Meets President Buhari (Video) / Soldier In A Joyous Mood After Completing His 'Boko Haram' Mission In Borno.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier In Front Of Customized Military Keke(photo) by noeloge82(m): 7:56pm On Jun 25, 2016
Hope they are not planing to use it in sambisa
Re: Soldier In Front Of Customized Military Keke(photo) by realGURU(m): 7:59pm On Jun 25, 2016
Achorise:
How
click my signature and start
Re: Soldier In Front Of Customized Military Keke(photo) by realGURU(m): 8:00pm On Jun 25, 2016
Achorise:
How
click my signature and start now
Re: Soldier In Front Of Customized Military Keke(photo) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 25, 2016
It looks good for artistic purposes but in real time I don't think that thing will be good enough to travel across rocky terrain during battles and stuff
Re: Soldier In Front Of Customized Military Keke(photo) by bigiyaro(m): 8:03pm On Jun 25, 2016
Decodedp:
This is ridiculous

Shame on NA
shame on ur undersized brain, its meant for camouflage, maybe to infiltrate where a larger vehicle can't be used. American Army have all manner of vehicles and even donkeys and horses, depending on the need at hand.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier In Front Of Customized Military Keke(photo) by chigoizie7(m): 8:09pm On Jun 25, 2016
We just love promoting mediocrity.
Re: Soldier In Front Of Customized Military Keke(photo) by Samzack(m): 8:18pm On Jun 25, 2016
realGURU:
Why waste ur mb to check this shit wen u can use same mb to dollars . Quote me to learn how to start making $500 daily , without spending a kobo, register to get ur free website , send ur brothers, sisters, friends and church members to join you.
They will also get their free website to start making money and fight jobless.
It is absolutely free, you have nothing to loose. An investment free opportunity, try it and pass testimony to others. Quote me to get access now!
Hey i'm real interested how do i start
Re: Soldier In Front Of Customized Military Keke(photo) by meenath: 8:21pm On Jun 25, 2016
I quote you........ My Access.
Re: Soldier In Front Of Customized Military Keke(photo) by andrezzy: 8:24pm On Jun 25, 2016
Achorise:
How
real guru how
Re: Soldier In Front Of Customized Military Keke(photo) by saviola77(m): 8:24pm On Jun 25, 2016
The military should be investing in DPVs rather than this crap.

Re: Soldier In Front Of Customized Military Keke(photo) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 25, 2016
chimere66:
This is creative.Some people are really talented.Who designed this stuff?

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/soldier-poses-in-front-of-military.html

How is this creative?

1 Like

Re: Soldier In Front Of Customized Military Keke(photo) by Reference(m): 9:17pm On Jun 25, 2016
Please tell me what the hell is this. I mean, what kind of rubbish is this. I know times are hard but.....haba, if we cannot transport our soldiers safely and decently we better pack it in and outsource our security. So what will you give the task force in the delta, canoes or rubber this country sef.....we are truly a laughing stock. Just wait till they see this in Ghana or South Africa.
Re: Soldier In Front Of Customized Military Keke(photo) by Reference(m): 9:24pm On Jun 25, 2016
bigiyaro:
shame on ur undersized brain, its meant for camouflage, maybe to infiltrate where a larger vehicle can't be used. American Army have all manner of vehicles and even donkeys and horses, depending on the need at hand.

There must be something wrong with you, sincerely. Just read again what you wrote. Does the worst security challenge in the history of Nigeria appear a comedy or joke to you.
Re: Soldier In Front Of Customized Military Keke(photo) by shogotermies(m): 9:28pm On Jun 25, 2016
deebsman1:
NIJA. Funniest military hardware am ever seeing in ma life cry cry

its not ridiculous, military vehicles are not just armored cars,tanks. but range from this tricycle even to motorcycle or in some cases bicycles,...
they all need this vehicles for war.. Don't be surprise when u see the N.A using hoverboard...

1 Like

Re: Soldier In Front Of Customized Military Keke(photo) by Torkwase1(f): 9:32pm On Jun 25, 2016
That keke, most likely to be seen in Maiduguri, is really just for domestic movement within the barracks and around town, not necessarily for combat purposes. it's painted that way simply for identification.
Re: Soldier In Front Of Customized Military Keke(photo) by Rasque1759(m): 9:34pm On Jun 25, 2016
chai..wetin dem go use dis one do nah..to go buy pepper 4 market? Or to fight 4 sambisa?
Re: Soldier In Front Of Customized Military Keke(photo) by piagetskinner(m): 9:54pm On Jun 25, 2016
It will Just take one hand grenade to destroy this napepe to pieces. unless its just for decoration...not really meant for military stuvs
Re: Soldier In Front Of Customized Military Keke(photo) by hotspec(m): 10:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
soldiers can use any means of transport available depending on the terrain they are
Re: Soldier In Front Of Customized Military Keke(photo) by tayo200(m): 10:36pm On Jun 25, 2016
hmmm
Re: Soldier In Front Of Customized Military Keke(photo) by kenoz(m): 10:57pm On Jun 25, 2016
nice pic.
Re: Soldier In Front Of Customized Military Keke(photo) by Nobody: 12:24am On Jun 26, 2016
It should be for barrack transportation
Re: Soldier In Front Of Customized Military Keke(photo) by macaranta(m): 1:02am On Jun 26, 2016
Sitting ducks...
Re: Soldier In Front Of Customized Military Keke(photo) by bigiyaro(m): 6:50am On Jun 26, 2016
Reference:

There must be something wrong with you, sincerely. Just read again what you wrote. Does the worst security challenge in the history of Nigeria appear a comedy or joke to you.

Re: Soldier In Front Of Customized Military Keke(photo) by Habeebpain(m): 6:57am On Jun 26, 2016
chimere66:
This is creative.Some people are really talented.Who designed this stuff?

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/soldier-poses-in-front-of-military.html

Who designed what? What's creative about an autorickshaw painted in camouflage colors? Pray tell me.

angry
Re: Soldier In Front Of Customized Military Keke(photo) by searider(m): 7:23am On Jun 26, 2016
Why are we reasoning like this? Who told you that the keke is being used for their operations? What if it was designed by an individual who is on assignment in the NE?

In a place like that, everything is camouflaged just to keep the military presence unnoticed by its enemy.

The military can never run out of utility and combat support vehicles.
Re: Soldier In Front Of Customized Military Keke(photo) by 1kinggy(m): 8:55am On Jun 26, 2016
Hopez456:
There's picture yet I Don't believe this! Of all means of transportation, it is that creepy tricycle that will aid them of discharging their duties?

This may be the best option for the location. Especially those villages out there.
But something armoured would be safer, even if it's still a tricycle
Re: Soldier In Front Of Customized Military Keke(photo) by charlsecy(m): 10:26am On Jun 26, 2016
onojaduru:
Kudos to the person that designed the Keke
chimere66:
This is creative. Some people are really talented.Who designed this stuff?
Shame on your complacency.
Re: Soldier In Front Of Customized Military Keke(photo) by Hopez456(m): 2:55pm On Jun 26, 2016
1kinggy:

This may be the best option for the location. Especially those villages out there.
But something armoured would be safer, even if it's still a tricycle
Good you said armoured. Ordinary tricycle as the situation over there is can do little or nothing in aiding the uniformed men in discharging their duties effectively.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Are The Senators?: Channels TV Infographic / How Sheikh Goni Aisami Was Killed By Stranger He Assisted / Governor Wike Spotted At UCL Finals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.