Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,123 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos (64767 Views)

Oshiomhole, Dangote, Obaseki And Ambode At The Burial Of Andrew Otutu Obaseki / Bola Tinubu And Ambode At The Eyo Festival In Lagos (Photos) / Osinbajo, Fashola And Kemi Adeosun In A Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos by PentiumPro(f): 7:45am On Jun 26, 2016
kennycalls:
where's ibe kachikwu

Busy appeasing the avengers grin

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos by fulanimafia: 7:52am On Jun 26, 2016
PentiumPro:

Classic grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos by Egbabiekperemo: 8:58am On Jun 26, 2016
PentiumPro:

What do u do for a living? U r always online cursing and abusing the jews of africa. As big and fat as u r, u should know better.
Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 26, 2016
deji15:
Wailers will not like this, but what can they do apart from groaning, mourning, bellyaching, spreading of false news, and propaganda? Nothing.
- Nigeria Shall Be Great (NSBG) Vanguard.

This has nothing to do with wailers or otherwise. Na private man business be this. Unless you want to count what a private business does as government achievement. Even the license was from the last administration.
Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos by TheAlchemist: 9:34am On Jun 26, 2016
I take the success story of every rich Nigerian inclusive of Dangote with a pinch of salt... given how business is done in Nigeria!
The failure of all the oil majors from shell, mobil, chevron, Agip to build a single refinery still remains difficult to fathom.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos by lebete3000: 9:43am On Jun 26, 2016
MisterMetro:
Lagos State Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode, with Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo; Minister of Solid Minerals, Dr. Kayode Fayemi; Minister of Finance, Kemi Adeosun and President, Dangote Group; Alhaji Aliko Dangote during the Vice President’s inspection visit to the Dangote Refinery at the Lekki Free Trade Zone, Lagos, on Saturday, June 25, 2016.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photos-osinbajofasholafayemi-and-ambode.html

YORUBAS

Ever willing and eager to sell their birthryt and future to the North. Lazy bunch.

Be like sey dem swear for them.
Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos by yayankainuwa: 10:17am On Jun 26, 2016
MisterMetro:
Lagos State Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode, with Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo; Minister of Solid Minerals, Dr. Kayode Fayemi; Minister of Finance, Kemi Adeosun and President, Dangote Group; Alhaji Aliko Dangote during the Vice President’s inspection visit to the Dangote Refinery at the Lekki Free Trade Zone, Lagos, on Saturday, June 25, 2016.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photos-osinbajofasholafayemi-and-ambode.html

Nigeria is moving! Meanwhile, somewhere the Avengers are destroying their heritage

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos by adebayosun02: 6:49pm On Jun 26, 2016
I am a qualified Land Surveyor with active practice in Lagos (and other state in Nigeria). Am reaching out to prospective investors to reach me for genuine land; gazatted land (land free from govt. Acquisition), land with NO Omo onile problem, dry & up land for commercials & residential purposes (Estates development Inclusive). Also availale are swampy land for commercials like fish pond and other related uses. All @ a friendly price. Our land are currently located @ Igando Orudu Vill, Oshoroko village, Origanrigan (1 & 2) village to mension in few all in Ibeju Lekki LGA

More so, you can reach me for guinue surveys for either family land or personal plots.

My contact:
08036484610 (calls & whatsapp inclusive)
adebayosun02@gmail.com
Sunday Oridokun
(Pupil Surveyor)
Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos by Tokt: 9:44pm On Jun 26, 2016
[s]
masseratti:
its not in out place or rights to give to anyone, and its not helping us grow either, let them control their oil, we wont die, heck we might get into something more productive than oil, our govs going to abuja to collect money every month is killing the system and its making them unproductive.
[/s]

Rubbish. What steps did Jonah-daft ur hero take to ensure this when he was in charge? Where u deaf and dumb when he was on that seat that u couldn't ask him to ensure this?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos by Tokt: 9:45pm On Jun 26, 2016
banme1:
yes a parasite that u are.

Fucck u and ur oyel. There are do many valuable things far greater than ur cursed gold.
Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos by masseratti: 11:09am On Jun 27, 2016
Tokt:
[s][/s]

Rubbish. What steps did Jonah-daft ur hero take to ensure this when he was in charge? Where u deaf and dumb when he was on that seat that u couldn't ask him to ensure this?
oga go and sit down abeg, I don't personalise issues, check my old post am anti Gej, voted for him 2011 voted against him 2015 and mind you am not from ND, but truth be told the free oil money is not helping us, the Govs are not creative. Oil price will plunge again in the next 10years alternative energy is coming into the market very fast for cars and other modes of transport,80% of oil is use in the transportation industry, the future is Ev, Hfc cars.
Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos by Izonpikin: 11:34am On Jun 27, 2016
masseratti:
oga go and sit down abeg, I don't personalise issues, check my old post am anti Gej, voted for him 2011 voted against him 2015 and mind you am not from ND, but truth be told the free oil money is not helping us, the Govs are not creative. Oil price will plunge again in the next 10years alternative energy is coming into the market very fast for cars and other modes of transport,80% of oil is use in the transportation industry, the future is Ev, Hfc cars.
dont mind that hypocrite..he loves the oil in the niger delta more than the blood running in his veins...dont mind him...thats demdem aka ameachi house boy.... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos by Izonpikin: 11:35am On Jun 27, 2016
Tokt:

Fucck u and ur oyel. There are do many valuable things far greater than ur cursed gold.
mention the valuable things...mention make i hear... grin grin grin

e go begin stammer ooo
Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos by orunto27: 11:51am On Jun 27, 2016
Thank you Dangote. Please build another at Okitipupa.
Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos by banme1(m): 8:17pm On Jun 30, 2016
Tokt:

who is this one
Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos by Tokt: 9:47am On Aug 22, 2016
Izonpikin:
mention the valuable things...mention make i hear... grin grin grin

e go begin stammer ooo

It's unfortunate that even simple things like human capacity didn't cross ur mind. Not ur fault, Bayelsa isn't known for such. Ur oyel should Ffuck off.
Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos by Izonpikin: 10:19am On Aug 22, 2016
Tokt:

It's unfortunate that even simple things like human capacity didn't cross ur mind. Not ur fault, Bayelsa isn't known for such. Ur oyel should Ffuck off.
grin grin grin grin....where you go??...my oil should f off abi...you need it..beg for it and imma give it to you...just beg... grin grin grin grin...
Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos by Tokt: 10:51am On Aug 22, 2016
Izonpikin:
grin grin grin grin....where you go??...my oil should f off abi...you need it..beg for it and imma give it to you...just beg... grin grin grin grin...

U and ur oyel should come and kiss my left arse.
Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos by Izonpikin: 10:53am On Aug 22, 2016
Tokt:

youre rotten arse...swerve joor... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy....when youre at your hunger breaking point come ask for oil and it shall be given to you... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos by Tokt: 10:54am On Aug 22, 2016
Izonpikin:
youre rotten arse...swerve joor... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy....when youre at your hunger breaking point come ask for oil and it shall be given to you... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Again......

Tokt:

Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos by chernest2002: 11:27am On Aug 22, 2016
I just want to see the face of the work on the refinery and the op just fill the page with the faces of this confused ministers with their confused boss.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) / Geoffrey Onyeama: Abba Kyari Was My Best Man At My Wedding / Labour Party VP Datti Baba-Ahmed Loses His Polling Unit To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.