Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,281 members, 7,957,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:14 PM

The Official E-election Petition Tribunal |bring All Your Miss NL Complaints! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Official E-election Petition Tribunal |bring All Your Miss NL Complaints! (2096 Views)

Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) / Miss Nairaland 2016 Election Petition Tribunal!!! / “Do Not Bring Borehole To My House” – Check This Epic Comment Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Official E-election Petition Tribunal |bring All Your Miss NL Complaints! by loomer: 9:59pm On Jun 25, 2016
Cherlene:

shocked Agarawu23, you CERTAINLY need a ...

See ALL your ALT accounts!

Cherlene

Charlene, shame no dey catch u ni? Anyway make I dey watch my match go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Official E-election Petition Tribunal |bring All Your Miss NL Complaints! by KingCobra234: 10:06pm On Jun 25, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
1 of many more to come lol

You should be ashamed! Some of you voted twice with the same moniker. Some voted with just 7 posts on their moniker.

Aminat508 voted and again as Amiloaded. You have no shame at all.

1 Like

Re: The Official E-election Petition Tribunal |bring All Your Miss NL Complaints! by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:09pm On Jun 25, 2016
KingCobra234:

You should be ashamed! Some of you voted twice with the same moniker. Some voted with just 7 posts on their moniker.

...and you're pointing at me because? undecided
Re: The Official E-election Petition Tribunal |bring All Your Miss NL Complaints! by Aminat508(f): 10:37pm On Jun 25, 2016
KingCobra234:

Lolz I shouldn't have voted with that account when I Knw the rules? I'm not the one operating the account ,I guess he his not aware of the rules. He his my content writer .The account is ineligible.

Check the account below

https://www.nairaland.com/amiloaded

1 Like

Re: The Official E-election Petition Tribunal |bring All Your Miss NL Complaints! by Chimaritoponcho: 1:50pm On Jun 26, 2016
herzern:
op.....the time yhu used in counting void votes could have been channeled into makinq yhur life better......

my thouqht thouqh

Re: The Official E-election Petition Tribunal |bring All Your Miss NL Complaints! by onstelly(f): 2:03pm On Jun 26, 2016
Choi you guys won't kill me oh
You pple shouldn't be a sore losers oh
Make I laugh small
Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: The Official E-election Petition Tribunal |bring All Your Miss NL Complaints! by Amiloaded: 9:00am On Jun 27, 2016
bb
Re: The Official E-election Petition Tribunal |bring All Your Miss NL Complaints! by goodfornothing(m): 9:16am On Jun 27, 2016
Amiloaded:
bb
Why did you edit your post? And where is Tohpaz? angry
Re: The Official E-election Petition Tribunal |bring All Your Miss NL Complaints! by Funjosh(m): 9:56am On Jun 27, 2016
DON'T WORRY BE HAPPY grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guy Convinces Girl To Cheat On Boyfriend By Showing Her Pics Of His Manhood / Can You Go Back To An Ex / A Recognition Of Intelligence: Nairaland List.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.