Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,635 members, 7,958,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:11 AM

FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka (41556 Views)

Lere Olayinka Analyzes Photos Of President Buhari With Oyegun & Governors / Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / Fayose Has N300m In His Zenith Bank Account - Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka by popcykaylah(m): 1:15pm On Jun 26, 2016
One thing I hate about we Nigerians is that we support crimes and illegal things due to tribalism and religious sentiments ..people get jailed for 2m naira fraud but ffk is involved in mutiple fraud cases yet we support him..people get beaten to death for steal less than 500naira and we don't hear the news.now ffk was assaulted ..it comes to front page..fuckkk All yall whose sold yoi r futures and that of your kids to thieves

1 Like

Re: FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka by kingthreat(m): 1:15pm On Jun 26, 2016
shyling:

You're right. When you die suddenly we'll paste diversionary tactics on your obituary

Better to die under diversionary tactics unlike people like you who might while in gay action choking on a set of balls. grin
Re: FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka by Maromark(m): 1:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
CACAWA:
tribalist as usual. Go away

Everything for you is about religion and ethnicity... Typical of a low IQ.
@cacawa obviously you are a zombie n foolish individual. silence is what u deserve.

1 Like

Re: FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka by Waiter44: 1:19pm On Jun 26, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] angry Story
Re: FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka by ivandragon: 1:26pm On Jun 26, 2016
gateleo:

Please save us this story by showing us evidences......don't ever ever trust politicians....he must show us videos clips and pictures to prove his point....

how many video clips/account statements have you seen of FFK taking out money from NSA account? when it comes to stories, you are the one who seems to miss the point of my post. I guess you are one of those who limit their sources to stories that only agree with their own twisted theories.

1 Like

Re: FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka by Coolgent(m): 1:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
Ok, Officer Kabiru nice work keep it up.
Let me know when you are slapping that albino call kanu
Re: FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
Pavarottii:

What is ur proof that FFK is a thief?
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Even Dansuki are yet to be convicted, but you ursef from iner mind can be deadsure he stole! I hate politicians, even Buhari sef. But I love the Soil called Nigeria, also note I'm a yoruba from Osun state, FKK is my Tribal man. So I want him dead if he refuse to return our money! Thesame way I wish amechi and dansuki because they'v motgaged the future of our unborn generation.
Re: FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka by Coolgent(m): 1:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
LANRYUS:

Your attempt to divide Yoruba along religion differences will not work. We are too mature for that. God be with you.
Bros dont mind the hypocrite
Re: FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka by saintmark88(m): 1:33pm On Jun 26, 2016
This guy is just trying too hard to get enough recognition, hand will meet him very soon.... Even his pay master will not be able to save him
Re: FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka by fortune1968: 1:34pm On Jun 26, 2016
Artib:
any every onlooker will know how senseless you are.
true talk.we know.
Re: FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka by shyling(f): 1:39pm On Jun 26, 2016
Onyochejohn:
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Even Dansuki are yet to be convicted, but you ursef from iner mind can be deadsure he stole! I hate politicians, even Buhari sef. But I love the Soil called Nigeria, also note I'm a yoruba from Osun state, FKK is my Tribal man. So I want him dead if he refuse to return our money! Thesame way I wish amechi and dansuki because they'v motgaged the future of our unborn generation.
You talk like a simpleton ...to you the world is in black and white

1 Like

Re: FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka by enigmagu1(m): 1:40pm On Jun 26, 2016
Pavarottii:
That will be difficult, but will try my best.
THANKS I APPRECIATE.
Re: FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka by stevups(m): 1:41pm On Jun 26, 2016
Is he not a Lawyer? I thought lawyers cannot be beaten in custody.
Re: FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka by fortune1968: 1:43pm On Jun 26, 2016
popcykaylah:
One thing I hate about we Nigerians is that we support crimes and illegal things due to tribalism and religious sentiments ..people get jailed for 2m naira fraud but ffk is involved in mutiple fraud cases yet we support him..people get beaten to death for steal less than 500naira and we don't hear the news.now ffk was assaulted ..it comes to front page..fuckkk All yall whose sold yoi r futures and that of your kids to thieves
only ibop and their people are supporting the rogues.count the yoruba out.these eastern pple ?they are born wt thieving in their blood.even fayose&ffk are yorubas;how many yorubas are supporting them ?
Re: FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka by Donclaracuzo: 1:50pm On Jun 26, 2016
Adeoba10:

Going by ur handle, Bro, u dont need to post such comment. If our Ibo brodaz are posting such we all knw d reason, but wat happened to our fellow omo kaaro ojiire..... Dats anoda tactics to divide we yorubas.

And pls, what will be the reason for an Igbo to make this kind of comment to you hence it is only Ndi Igbo that can make bold statements without sentiments! Let us know, pls!

1 Like

Re: FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka by Kanyekels(m): 1:54pm On Jun 26, 2016
CACAWA:
Serves him right. He needs to be taught a lesson.

This is what will be said when you face agony.
Re: FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka by delugajackson: 2:03pm On Jun 26, 2016
shyling:

You're right. When you die suddenly we'll paste diversionary tactics on your obituary
Lol. And the most hilarious person with a very funny comment goes to you sir.. What the hell... And I'm just smiling at my phone screen, I hope the pastor doesn't call me out for deliverance. Hahahaha!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka by Brightgem(f): 2:15pm On Jun 26, 2016
youngeagle:
See the leaders of tomorrow instead of them condemning this evil act unleashed on innocent citizen they are here celebrating it....the result of lawlessness of those in power is chaos and violence
Abeg, who are these innocent people u speak of?
Re: FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka by Daniyomex(m): 2:21pm On Jun 26, 2016
I pray they don't kill him before he vomits every of our collective yam he's eaten. And if beating him to stupor is the only way to make him vomit it then I got ya back Kabiru
Re: FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka by menxer: 2:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
There is nothing like "freedom" of speech in detention, probably FFK was running his mouth in there. grin
Re: FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka by Osyabj: 2:38pm On Jun 26, 2016
Pavarottii:
If this is true...
It is totally unacceptable and the partaker should be brought to book.
Someone who has not been tried...

This is not the Nigeria, I av always wish for. Nigeria going backwards.

[size=14pt]A Choice between Jonathan and Dasuki Sharing Blood Money of Over 600 Billion Naira ($2.1 Billion Armsgate) and at the same time facilitating the MURDER of over 700,000 Nigerians in 6 years, using Dasuki, IBB and Sheriff's private Boka Haram Army .
[/size]
[size=14pt]A Choice between Jonathan and PDP looting over 15 Billion Dollars (over 3 Trillion naira) in Arms purchase scam alone while rendering over 112 million Nigerians to abject poverty

A Choice between Jonathan and his Army beating Ekiti Judges and using over 4 Billion Naira of Nigeria's money to FORCE a serial looter, Fayose on the good people of Ekiti.

A choice between Jonathan Darkness, Death, and Mindless looting and Buhari's Clean Corruption Fighting Government which has recovered over 10 Billion Dollars, in Cash and Assets in Interim forfieture, from Jonathan and his murderous, looting gang in just one year.

No wonder Nigerians kicked him back to Otuke. [/size]
Re: FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka by MrALIVE: 2:42pm On Jun 26, 2016
OgbonnaUbani:
Yoruba Muslim.

Not surprised at all.
religion has definitely destroyed your life..if you don't eat well today,its because of religion,if you don't sleep at night,its religion
Re: FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka by Pavarottii(m): 2:55pm On Jun 26, 2016
Osyabj:

[size=14pt]A Choice between Jonathan and Dasuki Sharing Blood Money of Over 600 Billion Naira ($2.1 Billion Armsgate) and at the same time facilitating the MURDER of over 700,000 Nigerians in 6 years, using Dasuki, IBB and Sheriff's private Boka Haram Army .
[/size]
[size=14pt]A Choice between Jonathan and PDP looting over 15 Billion Dollars (over 3 Trillion naira) in Arms purchase scam alone) while rendering over 112 million Nigerias to abject poverty

A Choice between Jonathan and his Army beating Ekiti Judges and using over 4 Billion Naira of Nigeria's money to FORCE a serial looter, Fayose on the good people of Ekiti.

A choice between Jonathan Darkness, Death, and Mindless looting and Buhari's Clean Corruption Fighting Government which has recovered over 10 Billion in Cash and Assets in Interim forfieture from Jonathan and his murderous, looting gang in just one year.

No wonder Nigerians kicked him back to Otuke. [/size]
Ur choice, that's why GEJ left in peace, u want buhari, now u av President Buhari. Enjoy ur President.

1 Like

Re: FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka by Pavarottii(m): 2:59pm On Jun 26, 2016
Onyochejohn:
So u r not partisan?
Re: FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka by ShineuEye: 3:45pm On Jun 26, 2016
Buhari the dictator should be impeached, what is NASS waiting for?
Re: FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka by Bolaadu(m): 3:54pm On Jun 26, 2016
OgbonnaUbani:
Yoruba Muslim.
Not surprised at all.
u lack exposure.
Re: FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka by hhgg77kk: 4:09pm On Jun 26, 2016
ffk should bring back our money, buhari has no grudges with no one .His priority is cleared .WE NEED MONEY TO MOVE FORWARD
Re: FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
Pavarottii:

So u r not partisan?
yes! To hell with all politicians!
Re: FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka by notoriousbabe: 4:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
Show us the pictures or shut the fok up
Re: FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka by KingsleyCEO: 4:57pm On Jun 26, 2016
shyling:

Just passing by. But I support you.

1 Like

Re: FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka by Pavarottii(m): 5:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
Onyochejohn:
yes! To hell with all politicians!
How do I inbox u?
Re: FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka by manu1: 5:13pm On Jun 26, 2016
mikolo80:
e go tey bfor dis fool run him mouth again

LET THEM USE THE STUPID AGBAYA FFK FOR TARGET PRACTICE. DIDNT KNOW HE IS STILL ALIVE. LET THEM KEEP HIM THERE AND STOP HIM POLLUTING DECENT SPACE ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Can’t Walk Freely Again — Police / Osinbajo, Patience Jonathan, Tinubu, Orubebe, Ooni,sultan At Aisha's Book Launch / Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.