Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,872 members, 7,956,299 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:25 AM

Man Collapses After Hanging Out With Babe In The Club - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Collapses After Hanging Out With Babe In The Club (82258 Views)

Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... / Any Romancelander Intrested In Hanging Out On Easter Sunday? / Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Collapses After Hanging Out With Babe In The Club by Innobee99(m): 10:11pm On Jun 25, 2016
He should thank His gods he was not found in d suck - away!
Re: Man Collapses After Hanging Out With Babe In The Club by imperiouxx(m): 10:11pm On Jun 25, 2016
Nice
Re: Man Collapses After Hanging Out With Babe In The Club by deavicky(m): 10:11pm On Jun 25, 2016
I know that babe
Re: Man Collapses After Hanging Out With Babe In The Club by NosaHenry(m): 10:11pm On Jun 25, 2016
There is more to this story than meet the eyes. How can the lady allowed her picture to be taken when she knew she want to steal from him.

1 Like

Re: Man Collapses After Hanging Out With Babe In The Club by olumaxi(m): 10:11pm On Jun 25, 2016
Must we now begin to swear for d girl?....VERY GOOD BAD GIRL...keep it up
Re: Man Collapses After Hanging Out With Babe In The Club by tayo200(m): 10:12pm On Jun 25, 2016
wetin him eye find na im see...
Re: Man Collapses After Hanging Out With Babe In The Club by Innobee99(m): 10:13pm On Jun 25, 2016
He should thank His gods he was not found in the suck away!
Re: Man Collapses After Hanging Out With Babe In The Club by Thylord(m): 10:13pm On Jun 25, 2016
Love those straight laps.the man can go to hell for all i care.who send am
Re: Man Collapses After Hanging Out With Babe In The Club by Adaowerri111: 10:13pm On Jun 25, 2016
only in KENYA
Re: Man Collapses After Hanging Out With Babe In The Club by eagleonearth(m): 10:13pm On Jun 25, 2016
a way seems right in a man's eyes, d end is death.

Oluwa deliver ur peeps cry
Re: Man Collapses After Hanging Out With Babe In The Club by Onogiede(m): 10:13pm On Jun 25, 2016
Lord make me like solomon in the Bible,..give wisdom to control the one U go Bless me with
Re: Man Collapses After Hanging Out With Babe In The Club by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 25, 2016
Lesson
Re: Man Collapses After Hanging Out With Babe In The Club by Bluezy13(m): 10:13pm On Jun 25, 2016
eagleonearth:
i pray for u: woman no go waste u ... Amen!

But that babe cute na...
Who no go wan drink with am

Anyways, amen
Re: Man Collapses After Hanging Out With Babe In The Club by greatwhite(m): 10:14pm On Jun 25, 2016
Kenya the new synonym to crime.
Re: Man Collapses After Hanging Out With Babe In The Club by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 25, 2016
grin

The guy needs to see a doctor..

Re: Man Collapses After Hanging Out With Babe In The Club by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 25, 2016
Bluezy13:
Hehehe...

da Lady de cute tho...

Re: Man Collapses After Hanging Out With Babe In The Club by Thobiy(m): 10:34pm On Jun 25, 2016
kenny1313:
Hmm. One chance.
Big one
Re: Man Collapses After Hanging Out With Babe In The Club by mzzhavilah(f): 10:38pm On Jun 25, 2016
Na undecidedshisha killed him.
Re: Man Collapses After Hanging Out With Babe In The Club by pole: 10:42pm On Jun 25, 2016
DS ONE S STUPID DY NEED TO USE STICK NT CANE TO TREATH HIM ,AND DE LADY NEED AWARD SMART GIRL
Re: Man Collapses After Hanging Out With Babe In The Club by Ekugbeh(m): 10:43pm On Jun 25, 2016
Enrichlee:
Frontpage already! Make I pitch my tent here follow pity d guy RIP(BTW, shey he's dead nii)
y yo wishing d living dead.
Re: Man Collapses After Hanging Out With Babe In The Club by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 25, 2016
That's one thing I like about CaroLyner. She will not spike my drink in the club: because she never goes to the club. Or does she? sad
Re: Man Collapses After Hanging Out With Babe In The Club by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 25, 2016
Wot am i even doin here? Dis post s for Men... I mean men dat values night party nt people like me dat cnt even stand to talk sum1 talk of pickin random gals.
Re: Man Collapses After Hanging Out With Babe In The Club by piagetskinner(m): 10:45pm On Jun 25, 2016
Nnaemiemax:
Pick a random girl in a club, take a snapshot with her and post it online..?

Who even does that? shocked grin

Dude's such a donkey! grin
I don't support such frivolous lifestyle of clubbing and the like...but by posting this pic evryone got to see what the lady looked like.

Law enforcement people can know who to look out for when they eant to make arrests

1 Like

Re: Man Collapses After Hanging Out With Babe In The Club by notoriousbabe: 10:49pm On Jun 25, 2016
It serves him right
Re: Man Collapses After Hanging Out With Babe In The Club by JuanDeDios: 10:51pm On Jun 25, 2016
MRBrownJ:
dumbass.. if this story is real, he got what he deserved... and he better count his blessings she wasnt working with a gang of gay rapists OR human part salesmen
So he deserved this for hanging out with a random woman?
Re: Man Collapses After Hanging Out With Babe In The Club by kenoz(m): 10:52pm On Jun 25, 2016
lol
Re: Man Collapses After Hanging Out With Babe In The Club by toprealman: 10:54pm On Jun 25, 2016
His valuables... including shoes..smh!!!
Re: Man Collapses After Hanging Out With Babe In The Club by menxer: 10:56pm On Jun 25, 2016
Hhhhhhmmmm

Why is he wearing different colors of jeans in the two pictures?

Light effect, I guess.
Re: Man Collapses After Hanging Out With Babe In The Club by toprealman: 10:56pm On Jun 25, 2016
Innobee99:
He should thank His gods he was not found in the suck away!
"suck away".....guy you much much finally. Na so you wan take spell am?
Re: Man Collapses After Hanging Out With Babe In The Club by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 25, 2016
De lady La amateur.
Re: Man Collapses After Hanging Out With Babe In The Club by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 25, 2016
chubbygal:
Me too I beg to differ
......I dey Laugh in Mugabe-Laughter

Re: Man Collapses After Hanging Out With Babe In The Club by geesilver(m): 11:01pm On Jun 25, 2016
chubbygal:
Me too I beg to differ
See wat fayose has caused

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? / Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) / What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.