Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? (81736 Views)

Why We Want To Marry Virgins / Do Some Women Want To Marry Virgins Too? / Do Ladies Get Excited/enthused To Date Or Marry Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by k0be: 5:42pm On Jul 22, 2007
some men.
he has all the experience in the world, but when he's ready to settle down he wants to marry a virgin.
even though he's slept with many women, he doesn't want a girl that has been with tons of guys because he can't trust her as much.

is meeting a virgin more important than meeting the right one?
is it selfishness, insecurity, lack of trust, moral reasons

how come some women are expected to be virgins when they are married out but the man doesn't have to be?

let virgins marry virgins
non-virgins marry non-virgins.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Seun(m): 7:04pm On Jul 22, 2007
We have been brainwashed, that's why.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by sylvao2000(m): 7:27pm On Jul 22, 2007
Na waoo for you na that kind question them say make you come they ask here waiting you be self man or woman if you be woman l think why you ask that kind thing na because you none be virgin again and men when dey see you want marry virgin. l get one word for you ( take heart ) you will find who want none virgin very soon.

Everybody if am wrong make una correct me oooh please none be abuse reply ooh
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by CrazyMan(m): 8:06pm On Jul 22, 2007
Every man would want to settle down with a girl that doesn't have a nasty past. If you fall in love with a virgin, you'll know that you the only man in her life.

No ex boyfriend

No secrete

No past life

Her sexual life begins from you

Isn't that wonderful wink

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by PHEESAYOUR(m): 10:25pm On Jul 22, 2007
crazykid:

Every man would want to settle down with a girl that doesn't have a nasty past. If you fall in love with a virgin, you'll know that you the only man in her life.

No ex boyfriend

No secrete

No past life

Her sexual life begins from you

Isn't that wonderful wink

I second that and also, The probabiltity that She will remain faithful to you is 1 (If you treat her well) , She could be trustworthy and reliable

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by olanajim(m): 11:03pm On Jul 22, 2007
I think one of the reasns is that, men who sleep easily with ladies finds that some ladies are sluts. They turned themselves into bedroom experiments and made a nuisance of womanhood. They therefore made a mental note to avoid such lady as a marriage material. In this age, where things are even more complicated, some men find the best insurance in marrying a virgin or a rather conservative lady. Those ladies with hot pants would have to find their match elsewhere. Abi if you are given a brand new Toyota corrolla and a badly battered hummer jeep with good body but a nearly dead engine. Which would you pick? Over to you!

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by olanajim(m): 11:06pm On Jul 22, 2007
I must however add that most virgin are just a potential slut waiting for opportunity to let loose the steam. Some are worst than street slut,

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by sammy6(m): 11:19pm On Jul 22, 2007
Not necessarily
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by olanajim(m): 12:29am On Jul 23, 2007
As at?
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by keltin(m): 1:41am On Jul 23, 2007
it's because most men are hypocritical!!!! yeah, you read that right!!!! why would men sleep around, feel no remorse for their acts but expect d ladies to bear a bigger "curse" for doing the same thing? and who even put such wrong ideas into d heads of a few lousy men dat just because a lady is a virgin, she's the "best" thing that could ever happen to them? i know you may be saying "keltin, what's ur point?". well, i have an interesting friend that is not a virgin and another boring friend with ugly character(sadly !!!)  who is a virgin, while, i believe in morals(whatever dat means to you), i would never marry my virgin friend(no offence meant) because my life could end up being such a boring  and painful life!!!!!  In a nutshell, here are my points:
1) every body has a past (dat includes the guys with an ugly craving for anything on skirts or trousers these days hahahaha)
2) people have different areas in which they fail/ have failed, for some ladies, it may be losing their virginity and for the virgins, it may be something worst like never telling the truth or even stealing,  did i just say dat, ?
3) you should never choose a wife just on the grounds of virginity rather ask the question : will i be happy with her?
4)and if the past is too important to you then ask yourself or find out if there's anything in her past that has the potential of affecting your future, ?
5) whatever, you do, always remember that the past is good enough for reference but never as a standard or yardstick,  stay focused on the future!!!

God bless!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by olanajim(m): 2:00am On Jul 23, 2007
Nice words.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by sanrima(f): 8:45am On Jul 23, 2007
@keltin
u,ve said it all, i wander wen our brothers will stop being hypocrites! pls wat is good for the geese is also good 4 the gander.

@poster, well they will always tell u its a mans world so the guys are at liberty to get away with anything. they end up marrying virgins and still go out to cheat! reason?
she is inexperienced, she doesn,t satisfy me. heeheehee grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 23, 2007
1) culture: a man who gets around is the man,a correct guy, while a woman who gets around is a slut, a nympho, a ho, a trick . .

2) insecurity: if a fellow is not good in bed, as long as he marries a virgin, she won't know the difference, as she'll have no reference to compare his performance with.unless she becomes unfaithful, she'll just assume that the way sex is. . a man's thing

3) Karma:hardcore playa has spent his life fooling with women( other's men's women , most of the time ) he dosen't want to be cuckolded, the way he has cuckolded other men in the past. plus a virgin (in this day and age) is probably a very inexperienced gal, who will be easier to 'chance/bully'
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Bblak(f): 10:06am On Jul 23, 2007
Nice words! but want you to know that not all virgins are boring or naive as u've said.Though virginity shld not be a yardstick for choosing the right woman but if u're fortunate to get one all the best.

Also being a virgin does not make one inexperienced or boring. It all depends on who u are, your background, your level of exposure e.t.c. Maintaining your virginity is a determination and not due to the fact that u're naive or local.so you can be a virgin and av a whole lot of exposure.it's all about you. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by charlione(m): 10:36am On Jul 23, 2007
well said girl.i completely agree with u.have a coupla friends who are 26 and still virgins. they wont quite fit as naive and inexperienced. they're not unattractive,they just remain virgins due to raw determination and i respect that.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Bolarge(m): 10:43am On Jul 23, 2007
Virgin guy marries virgin girl.
That's my style. cool
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by otokx(m): 11:06am On Jul 23, 2007
@Bolarge

Very good.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Everbright(f): 11:29am On Jul 23, 2007
There's no guarantee that a virgin wife will always be faithful wink

For men that look for virgin wife after living a rough life,i would call it foolishness and selfishness angry
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by deekseen(m): 11:52am On Jul 23, 2007
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by MsSunshine(f): 11:57am On Jul 23, 2007
Everbright:

There's no guarantee that a virgin wife will always be faithful wink

Exactly!

Once she gets started,  wink grin
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Mwaka(f): 1:06pm On Jul 23, 2007
they just want to get them out of their virginity.i mean, after fucking a virgin girl that girl is no longer called a virgin.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by johnnygan(m): 1:12pm On Jul 23, 2007
Not the point. All who are virgins are not bound to be virgins for life with the exception of religious or traditional reasons.
@ Topic
Your topic was supposed to be "why do most men wanna get married to virgins?"
Look, i can get married to any girl my heart desires. Virgin or Not. Dun care cuz LOVE matters.
Duh!
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by bugado(m): 1:17pm On Jul 23, 2007
why do you want to marry a virgin when u are not. i think that virgin guys should marry virgin girls
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by bugado(m): 1:24pm On Jul 23, 2007
why do you want to marry a virgin when u are not. i think that virgin guys should marry virgin girls.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by johnnygan(m): 1:28pm On Jul 23, 2007
lol. You got an hell wrong expression
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by deekseen(m): 1:30pm On Jul 23, 2007
johnnygan:

Look, i can get married to any girl my heart desires. Virgin or Not. Dun care because LOVE matters.
Duh!
That makes us two for now.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by trendy(f): 1:31pm On Jul 23, 2007
i wont comment now, i will come back and comment when am less angry
most of you guys are something else
u want to marry virgins and u go about sticking ur dicks in any available pussy undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by johnnygan(m): 1:31pm On Jul 23, 2007
Really?
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by bencobenz(m): 1:50pm On Jul 23, 2007
To help them lose their virginity! grin
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by deekseen(m): 1:52pm On Jul 23, 2007
@trendy
and bencobenz

shocked undecided
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by johnnygan(m): 1:54pm On Jul 23, 2007
lol.
They got freaked i guess
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by trendy(f): 1:58pm On Jul 23, 2007
my problem with guys in general is that
if u want a virgin wife be a virgin yourself how hard can it be

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" / Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures / Abby, University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Stretches To Impossible Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.