Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta (42168 Views)

Gowon Apologises To Niger Delta Communities, Says ‘we’ve Made Mistakes’ / Recession: National Assembly Invites Buhari / Niger Delta Avengers Invites President Buhari To Visit Some Communities In Fresh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by Orikinla(m): 11:41am On Jun 26, 2016
rusher14:

Warri fine pass Lagos by far.
In your "Waffi" dreams. grin
Even Meg Masha from Delta State knows you are lying.

Photo: Afro Beauty of Lagos, Meg Masha at the Tinubu Square on Lagos Island in " Lagos in Motion: Sights and Sounds of Africa's Largest Megacity " tourist documentary film of Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima coming out this summer.

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by Rexnegro(m): 11:42am On Jun 26, 2016
Penisinpenisout:
Buhari will visit them
This statement was release after buhari begged them to stop bombing the pipelines
That implies that buhari was actually feeling the heat when they where bombing
Now the millitants have politely asked for a visit from Pmb, there is no way he will ignore them, since they did not ignore his plea.
Its time to stop dwelling on past mistakes and finger pointing. The past is gone and there is absolutely nothing you can do to change it
it's a lie let Them continue to bomb their land o, we no want invite...and if they re serious they should come to the villa for a talk And Not The Other way round.... let Them send some of their senior ranks for The talk at The villa...buhari just dey avoid collateral damage if Not NDA no reach to stop him from visiting Niger delta....
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by dukie25: 11:44am On Jun 26, 2016
rusher14:

Warri fine pass Lagos by far.

We didn't use resources of Niger Delta to make Lagos what it is today, No?
Meanwhile Tinubu remain biggest land lord in Lagos, abeg swerve make I pass.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by Enesi47: 11:45am On Jun 26, 2016
Jirate:
Buhari will rather go to China, USA, Britain or even Togo than to Visit the Niger Delta. Coward New Sheriff is in town. cool cool
please tell your brothers to continue bombing, but don't forget that the hardship will first start for there, I mean food crises , fuel scarcity and insufficient power supply, please tell them to continue bombing

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 26, 2016
The power of prayer. I know God will touch their minds.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by M4gunners: 11:52am On Jun 26, 2016
gbengaizzHe:
GEJ ur so called brother knew exactly the pains y'all were and re still going through. He was y'all best shot at fixin this oil spillage and environmental hazard in that region buh instead the so called elites of the Niger Delta were busying enjoying the looting instead of focusing on what will benefit the region. The best thing you guys can do now is to list out all the Niger delta elites who occupied top positions during the GEJ tenure.. Kidnap their children and have them Vomit the money they stole and ate.. I understand your pain but y'all fight is bias.
Thank you for the wicked advice, but we the ND people beg our brothers not to kidnapped our brothers instead, the other way around.
To your question, GEJ was busy trying to please other regions expecially the northerners hoping he will be in power till 2019 then he can start helping his people. If he has started with his region, everybody we see him as sessional leader, hence he started with other regions.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by Oche211(m): 11:53am On Jun 26, 2016
delerx:
mybro, thank you ooo. One eddiot where I work was complaining abt the non payment of pension for his father in imo, guess what I told him, una just dey start, as he's a supporter of NDA. By the time hunger wipe them off like during the Civil war, den go get sense. Trust Ambode a lot of them will soon leave oshodi and ladipo. Uselss people
u re absolutely right. It's the foolish child of the village head that will lead d village youths to burn down his father's farm in protest. Whn the chicken finally comes home to roast, then reality will set in.
Nw, it's seems d dawn of reality is beginnin to break.
Nw, na even NDA dey advice other militants to take things easy. We just dey laugh at them in swahili.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by bashydemy1: 11:56am On Jun 26, 2016
dukie25:
[s][/s]

Has Tinubu vomitted his own loot?
Take care of your own looters and we will take care of ours.
Shut up did Tinubu loot the National treasury or the treasury of your state?
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by grtfem: 11:56am On Jun 26, 2016
Lykar:
all these stupid militants sef if naija sets to break now where will dey stand?
i only pity IPOB, the moment there is no more Nigeria to fight, the militants who by now have more than enough weapon will need to use them, your guess is as good as mine, the target of course will be IPOB !

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by dukie25: 12:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
bashydemy1:
Shut up did Tinubu loot the National treasury or the treasury of your state?

Does it matter the treasury he looted?
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by TukurBaadaz: 12:05pm On Jun 26, 2016
Lol!
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by bellozyy(m): 12:05pm On Jun 26, 2016
To all the militants: "don't kill our baba go slow for us oooo!!! " grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by Mobidot(m): 12:06pm On Jun 26, 2016
angry grin
delerx:
mybro, thank you ooo. One eddiot where I work was complaining abt the non payment of pension for his father in imo, guess what I told him, una just dey start, as he's a supporter of NDA. By the time hunger wipe them off like during the Civil war, den go get sense. Trust Ambode a lot of them will soon leave oshodi and ladipo. Uselss people
grin
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by humbleself242(m): 12:06pm On Jun 26, 2016
Niger Deltan Avengers leaders lack manners and home training,because if truely u are going through hell and u want the federal government to come to ur rescue then u give them chance to witness wat the host community are going through in the area.Now u are proclaiming to kill Mr President and u want him to help you how can that be possible? But Ex president Goodluck Jonathan is also from the area y can't HE find solution to the problem before we kick him and his illiterate wife out of ASO ROCK that means Niger Delta pples are useless,clueless and Dullard set of pple.But we the southwest support and want to be patience for the present Administration to see how they can move the nation forward that means we support BUHARI ADMINISTRATION

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by M4gunners: 12:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
dammytosh:
Lol.

If he comes, no fly can touch him.

The only problem is collateral damages.

That is why security experts will advise him not to go.

These rats still dnt know the meaning of

COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF ARMED FORCES..

Air , land, sea ... grin

Cowards that can not face the military apart from wait till it is dark put bomb close to a pipeline and detonate remotely.
Oga the commander in chief himself confess 2 days ago that these boy are highly sophisticated. Why are you like this? You call them Cowards, yet you sleep in darkness everyday because of their actions.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by j64real(m): 12:11pm On Jun 26, 2016
Jirate:
Buhari will rather go to China, USA, Britain or even Togo than to Visit the Niger Delta. Coward New Sheriff is in town. cool cool

jst d way he shunned Lagos

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by COUSTON: 12:20pm On Jun 26, 2016
Am so ashamed of nigerians
So many people have mouth but don't kno how to use it yet they can't shut up
Am so iritated by some comments am seen most time in a post...
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 26, 2016
Oche211:
These guys are jokers. They are all fools. Seems they are tired of bombing abi there's no more pipelines to bomb.
Buhari is nt afraid to come cos even a fly can't even touch him. Na d collateral damage that he's avoiding. As he didn't come d last time, na who lose? Na the niger deltans na.
They've forgotten that their struggle makes them to indirectly fight nd inflict hardship on their people.
This is what IPOB nd the noisy biafrans haven't gotten till nw.

Atleast speak with Wisdom, itz a principal thing, ask from the Lord, if you are empty....
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by everozone: 12:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
They ar nt begging,they wisely and simply want to impress it on Buhari to comprehend dat their reason for fighting for self-determination is justified.Thinking dat d avengers ar begging Buhari becos they ar tired of d struggles is an understatement.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by MrGerald(m): 12:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
bashydemy1:
Hmmm Wetin baba wan come do? why them no invite GEJ when he was the President shei na their son.

Wow this finally made front page...hahah the way am making FTC lately i think ladyF will be after me now ooo...

Anyway can't for the BAN on my main account to be over..

I don't know the moderators rush to BAN me when someone insulted me and i insult them back.
Pls where's LadyF, I miss her here?
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by Wallade(m): 12:34pm On Jun 26, 2016
I can't help but laugh out loud on this message.

Moreover, I thought the Niger Delta doesn't regard him as the President, so much that they threatened to bomb and attack him when he wanted to come to Ogoni.

Oh! So he is our president and welcome to your ooiiieeeellllll land. grin
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by MrGerald(m): 12:35pm On Jun 26, 2016
Oche211:
These guys are jokers. They are all fools. Seems they are tired of bombing abi there's no more pipelines to bomb.
Buhari is nt afraid to come cos even a fly can't even touch him. Na d collateral damage that he's avoiding. As he didn't come d last time, na who lose? Na the niger deltans na.
They've forgotten that their struggle makes them to indirectly fight nd inflict hardship on their people.
This is what IPOB nd the noisy biafrans haven't gotten till nw.
stop reasoning like a coward, you can't retreat from war because of bullet, after rain comes sunshine
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by dammytosh: 12:39pm On Jun 26, 2016
M4gunners:
Oga the commander in chief himself confess 2 days ago that these boy are highly sophisticated. Why are you like this? You call them Cowards, yet you sleep in darkness everyday because of their actions.

Quote where he called them sophisticated.

Their action can cost the nation economically because of the pipeline they are capable of blowing not engaging the Nigerian Military

But dnt be deceived, they can not confront Nigeria army not to talk of a convoy with His Excellency The Commander In Chief Of the Armed forces.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by whitebeard(m): 12:46pm On Jun 26, 2016
dukie25:
[s][/s]

pls pls we are all Nigerians pls remove the word "own"
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by papaejima1: 12:47pm On Jun 26, 2016
bashydemy1:
Hmmm Wetin baba wan come do? why them no invite GEJ when he was the President shei na their son.

Wow this finally made front page...hahah the way am making FTC lately i think ladyF will be after me now ooo...

Anyway can't for the BAN on my main account to be over..

I don't know the moderators rush to BAN me when someone insulted me and i insult them back.
You guys invited GEJ to chibok!
So it is only fair that NDA reciprocate the gesture.
GEJ went to Bama, but bubu couldn't even visit peaceful Ogoni.
We know who the real General is and who the real coward is.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 26, 2016
dukie25:
[s][/s]

This is one of the problems we have. Are Lagosians bombing their lands? Are they complaining? I guess you know how effective fashola was and how Ambode is. We choose the right leaders and they WORK
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by papaejima1: 12:52pm On Jun 26, 2016
Rexnegro:

it's a lie let Them continue to bomb their land o, we no want invite...and if they re serious they should come to the villa for a talk And Not The Other way round.... let Them send some of their senior ranks for The talk at The villa...buhari just dey avoid collateral damage if Not NDA no reach to stop him from visiting Niger delta....
It is not in talking too much on Nairaland!
Let him visit. Simple. Abi does he not have faith in his military anymore?
NDA never said anything about harming him.
Come to think of it, must he even be invited before he will visit the region that feeds him?
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by adeoyun(m): 12:53pm On Jun 26, 2016
omolola15:
He wanted to come, you threatened him. Now you are begging him. This people are very very confused. They don't even know what they want any more.

May our enemies be confused like NDA

INVITE NOT BEG
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by dukie25: 12:55pm On Jun 26, 2016
ollah1:

This is one of the problems we have. Are Lagosians bombing their lands? Are they complaining? I guess you know how effective fashola was and how Ambode is. We choose the right leaders and they WORK

You posed a silly question.
Why would Lagosians bomb their land, are they feeding Nigeria like the Niger Delta has done for nearly 60yrs?
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by bladeAnders(m): 1:11pm On Jun 26, 2016
dukie25:
El-Dullardeen shouldn't miss this golden opportunity.

Meanwhile
#istandwithFayose
#I-SPIT-ON-BUHARI
Are u sure ur alright, just imagine what politics is turning u into..mtcheeeew
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by omolola15(m): 1:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
adeoyun:
INVITE NOT BEG

Excuse

They wouldn't need this if they didn't threaten him the first time na. Let them keep bombing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Campaign: Sani Abacha Stadium Filled To Capacity For Buhari’s Visit / Where Are They? Five Most Powerful Persons Of The Buhari Era / Omoyele Sowore With MKO Abiola In 1993 Fighting For Democracy (Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.