Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta (42167 Views)

Gowon Apologises To Niger Delta Communities, Says ‘we’ve Made Mistakes’ / Recession: National Assembly Invites Buhari / Niger Delta Avengers Invites President Buhari To Visit Some Communities In Fresh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by Basalt(m): 4:46pm On Jun 26, 2016
Lol.

What made NDA think the coward who ran away from Nigeria when they threatened to bomb aso rock under the flimsy excuse of ear problem.
The same coward who suspended his visit to Ogoni land just because he was threatened.

Buhari can not come, he is full of fears.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by gbengaizzHe: 4:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
AdamsBashforth:
You are a barbarian.
Please don't mistake me for your ancestors ... #chestbeaters and mouth makers.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by Mavrick2012: 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2016
gbengaizzHe:
GEJ ur so called brother knew exactly the pains y'all were and re still going through. He was y'all best shot at fixin this oil spillage and environmental hazard in that region buh instead the so called elites of the Niger Delta were busying enjoying the looting instead of focusing on what will benefit the region. The best thing you guys can do now is to list out all the Niger delta elites who occupied top positions during the GEJ tenure.. Kidnap their children and have them Vomit the money they stole and ate.. I understand your pain but y'all fight is bias.
are u sure they sincerely want PMB to visit?but,y is mr president so scared of that portion of the country?lol
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by gbengaizzHe: 5:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
Mavrick2012:
are u sure they sincerely want PMB to visit?but,y is mr president so scared of that portion of the country?lol

My guy if na you u go go ? Lol
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by gbengaizzHe: 5:03pm On Jun 26, 2016
Mavrick2012:

My guy if na you u go go? Lol
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by omolola15(m): 5:04pm On Jun 26, 2016
Edum13656:

both u and all that gave u likes hv chicken brain, ordinary satire una no understand. well wat do xpect from hailers with WAECless president

See painment. Why do they need to invite him? He was willing to come and your people were busy dishing out threat. If not for the crayfish brain you people have, don't you know you would not get anywhere with threats and violence. You'd know you'll still need the FG no matter what. So what happens if he doesn't come. Saburi
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by MirabelArode(f): 5:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
Oche211:
These guys are jokers. They are all fools. Seems they are tired of bombing abi there's no more pipelines to bomb.
Buhari is nt afraid to come cos even a fly can't even touch him. Na d collateral damage that he's avoiding. As he didn't come d last time, na who lose? Na the niger deltans na.
They've forgotten that their struggle makes them to indirectly fight nd inflict hardship on their people.
This is what IPOB nd the noisy biafrans haven't gotten till nw.

Where do you come from? Be proud to tell us. grin grin
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by omolola15(m): 5:11pm On Jun 26, 2016
pepigeorge:

Asking is different from begging. ..
The yoruba wants us to be fighting why dey enjoy headquarters of multinational, lick northern asses...
On a second note, wot if we decide to cut deal with north and sideline d SW....lol but we are not coward ass lickers and we won't play second fiddle

See as he's talking like 200 people in his state recognize him. Cut deal ko cook deal ni. Talking like its your decision to make. Na una sabi. Anything you like you do. You'll remain at the mercy of Nigeria.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by IDnoble1: 5:39pm On Jun 26, 2016
[quote author=dukie25 post=46943313]El-Dullardeen shouldn't miss this golden opportunity.

Meanwhile
#istandwithFayose [quote]

That shows the kind of personality you got, birds of a feather......
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by seeangel: 5:49pm On Jun 26, 2016
Baba no gooooooooo
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by Mandeme(m): 5:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by Oche211(m): 6:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
undigeh:

Do you know what they want to see Buhari for? They want to give him terms to which if he agreed to, will bring peace and prosperity to Nigeria. Just be praying for the success of that meeting if you love the Niger delta states to remain part of Nigeria.
nd who says buhari is going?
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by Artib(m): 6:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
these people are boasting of the toys they call ammunition. how many are they? Nigeria army can just finish all in 24hrs.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by Artib(m): 6:19pm On Jun 26, 2016
omolola15:
He wanted to come, you threatened him. Now you are begging him. This people are very very confused. They don't even know what they want any more.

May our enemies be confused like NDA

amen!!!
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by Edum13656: 6:35pm On Jun 26, 2016
omolola15:

See painment. Why do they need to invite him? He was willing to come and your people were busy dishing out threat. If not for the crayfish brain you people have, don't you know you would not get anywhere with threats and violence. You'd know you'll still need the FG no matter what. So what happens if he doesn't come. Saburi

go and read that story once again, it's either u ve not read it or u hv akamu as brain or both
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by Aseneshii: 6:46pm On Jun 26, 2016
Who is feeding Nigeria ? Niger delta only provide money to be looted by elite , the north feed nigeria. You have seen Nupeng strike but you have not seen tomatoes strike, by the time notheners go on strike you will know who is really feeding Nigeria.
dukie25:

You posed a silly question.
Why would Lagosians bomb their land, are they feeding Nigeria like the Niger Delta has done for nearly 60yrs?

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by omolola15(m): 6:53pm On Jun 26, 2016
Edum13656:

go and read that story once again, it's either u ve not read it or u hv akamu as brain or both

You should know I'll read the story very well before commenting. Instead of threatening him then. They should have said what they are saying now. They should have let him come and inspect it firsthand. Someone on my thinking level will understand what I'm trying to say.

Why chase someone away when you know you'll need them.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by Edum13656: 7:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
omolola15:

You should know I'll read the story very well before commenting. Instead of threatening him then. They should have said what they are saying now. They should have let him come and inspect it firsthand. Someone on my thinking level will understand what I'm trying to say.

Why chase someone away when you know you'll need them.

need for what? Buhari is on vengeance mission, nothing will change that
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by omolola15(m): 7:14pm On Jun 26, 2016
Edum13656:

need for what? Buhari is on vengeance mission, nothing will change that

Are you sure you are not 1 of the avengers? You don't need someone yet you are inviting him. You are also sounding confused right now. And vengeance for what please. Se una kill him pikin ni.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by ever811(m): 7:15pm On Jun 26, 2016
gbengaizzHe:
GEJ ur so called brother knew exactly the pains y'all were and re still going through. He was y'all best shot at fixin this oil spillage and environmental hazard in that region buh instead the so called elites of the Niger Delta were busying enjoying the looting instead of focusing on what will benefit the region. The best thing you guys can do now is to list out all the Niger delta elites who occupied top positions during the GEJ tenure.. Kidnap their children and have them Vomit the money they stole and ate.. I understand your pain but y'all fight is bias.

Thanks for the love guys.
u get sense abeg.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by Adeoba10(m): 7:34pm On Jun 26, 2016
pepigeorge:
nobody b call mouthy yoruba for this matter. ..
I see.... I tot d name of dis forum was Biafr@land.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by chidozieikeji2: 7:53pm On Jun 26, 2016
dammytosh:
Lol.

If he comes, no fly can touch him.

The only problem is collateral damages.

That is why security experts will advise him not to go.

These rats still dnt know the meaning of

COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF ARMED FORCES..

Air , land, sea ... grin

Cowards that can not face the military apart from wait till it is dark put bomb close to a pipeline and detonate remotely.
don't understimate any enemy remember gaddafi called libyan protesters rats but the rats killed. Him inside the hole so our president is wise for not going there
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by dammytosh: 8:15pm On Jun 26, 2016
chidozieikeji2:
don't understimate any enemy remember gaddafi called libyan protesters rats but the rats killed. Him inside the hole so our president is wise for not going there

Nope

USA and United Nations empowered rebels to kill Ghaddafi.

Those guys took Libyan Army on.

They were not playing cat and mouse like avengers.

What u hear is just their rants on Facebook. They dnt even have control over any territory.

So forget it .
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by Edum13656: 9:19pm On Jun 26, 2016
omolola15:

Are you sure you are not 1 of the avengers? You don't need someone yet you are inviting him. You are also sounding confused right now. And vengeance for what please. Se una kill him pikin ni.

it's a free world... don't know what u re talking about.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by bashydemy1: 10:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
dukie25:

Does it matter the treasury he looted?
Well Tinubu was never charge for money laundering or any sort of criminal activities and mind you PMB is fighting the previous administration within the federal level. So it's the duty of the state Governors to petition and sue him.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by bashydemy1: 10:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
MrGerald:
Pls where's LadyF, I miss her here?
I dont know where she is ooo.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by bashydemy1: 10:19pm On Jun 26, 2016
papaejima1:

You guys invited GEJ to chibok!
So it is only fair that NDA reciprocate the gesture.
GEJ went to Bama, but bubu couldn't even visit peaceful Ogoni.
We know who the real General is and who the real coward is.
Are you comparing the situation in chibok to this? and beside how long have the kidnapping before GEJ agreed to visit those areas maybe after yrs of damage.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by ladyF(f): 10:20pm On Jun 26, 2016
MrGerald:
Pls where's LadyF, I miss her here?

bashydemy1:
I dont know where she is ooo.

Ayam here grin
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by bashydemy1: 10:24pm On Jun 26, 2016
ladyF:

Ayam here grin
hahhaa where have you been someone is looking for you ooo
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by tonguengineer(m): 10:30pm On Jun 26, 2016
grin grin
omolola15:

Me i just dey laugh those people ni jare. Seriously i dont see how serious bombing can solve their problem. We are very user to the epileptic power supply due to their bombings. How worse can it get.

Lol
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by MrGerald(m): 8:30am On Jun 27, 2016
ladyF:

Ayam here grin
Oh...wcm dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Campaign: Sani Abacha Stadium Filled To Capacity For Buhari’s Visit / Where Are They? Five Most Powerful Persons Of The Buhari Era / Omoyele Sowore With MKO Abiola In 1993 Fighting For Democracy (Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.