Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,222 members, 7,849,790 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:48 AM

Lanicky did not deserve to win! Now she won, what's next? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lanicky did not deserve to win! Now she won, what's next? (4157 Views)

I Regret Voting Lanicky. / Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying / Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lanicky did not deserve to win! Now she won, what's next? by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 26, 2016
Greene66:

You realize I'm a female? Not a male.
Den y hating? undecided
Re: Lanicky did not deserve to win! Now she won, what's next? by elrynex: 12:20am On Jun 26, 2016
Greene66:
undecided

It's amusing and thought provoking how the Lanicky spam every bloody thread with campaign and I'm not surprised she won as even a lad who doesn't even know who she is or what miss nl is would vote simply because he sees Lanicky everywhere.

Now, the spammers, the people who voted, those who rigged, those who did everything, what is your gain? undecided

How much are you going to receive out of the N50k ? What's your cut? N0.00 I guess.

The Lanicky herself, what in bloody hell is the kid going to do as Miss Nl? undecided She's a kid who should be facing her fvcking studies. She would probably give her boyfriend part of that money and spend the rest in 1 day at one shopping mall or shoprite with friends and forget Nairaland and the spammers, campaigners, even forget the person who announce her winner. undecided

Fvcking rigged competition! Fvck! How can she even win. It's not as if she fine sef.

She should be banned and crown revoked! It's so annoying. She's not rich to bribe anybody so how the fvck did she fvcking win?
kid?? faustrated hater.. Would u just shut up!

4 Likes

Re: Lanicky did not deserve to win! Now she won, what's next? by Greene66: 12:26am On Jun 26, 2016
elrynex:
kid?? faustrated hater.. Would u just shut up!

Hey park well.

Just get your fvcking ass off my fvcking thread you price of fvck! You and your lanicky are kids

3 Likes

Re: Lanicky did not deserve to win! Now she won, what's next? by HiggsBoson(m): 12:28am On Jun 26, 2016
Let me give the wailing threads numbers now.. I think this should be number '1' for reaching 2 pages so fast... grin
Re: Lanicky did not deserve to win! Now she won, what's next? by Nobody: 12:37am On Jun 26, 2016
I remember one moniker predicted this after he was banned grin. Cant remember name though....
Vizkiz, u remember the guy
Re: Lanicky did not deserve to win! Now she won, what's next? by vizkiz: 12:40am On Jun 26, 2016
GloryIsaac:
I remember one moniker predicted this after he was banned grin. Cant remember name though....
Vizkiz, u remember the guy

lol, what was his production? That lanny will win? grin
Re: Lanicky did not deserve to win! Now she won, what's next? by CaptainEColeJnr: 12:43am On Jun 26, 2016
I still can't figure out how Lanicky "won"

Because it hasn't been announced undecided
Re: Lanicky did not deserve to win! Now she won, what's next? by Nobody: 12:46am On Jun 26, 2016
vizkiz:

lol, what was his production? That lanny will win? grin

Yea, he was like 'just watch and see how they'll make their wh*re miss NL' lipsrsealed he also said a lot of bloody stuff grin grin ... You were like 'greet Mr Cork for me in cell 50, i heard they give watery beans there' Omg! grin grin grin
Re: Lanicky did not deserve to win! Now she won, what's next? by vizkiz: 12:58am On Jun 26, 2016
GloryIsaac:

Yea, he was like 'just watch and see how they'll make their wh*re miss NL' lipsrsealed he also said a lot of bloody stuff grin grin ... You were like 'greet Mr Cork for me in cell 50, i heard they give watery beans there' Omg! grin grin grin

Oh, yeah... That dude didn't reveal his real moniker. grin
Re: Lanicky did not deserve to win! Now she won, what's next? by Nobody: 1:11am On Jun 26, 2016
vizkiz:

Oh, yeah... That dude didn't reveal his real moniker. grin

The way he predicted it and the accuracy in it makes me think that stuff was actually biased lipsrsealed ...

Well wetin concern me sef grin

gudnite bro grin
Re: Lanicky did not deserve to win! Now she won, what's next? by halfricanadian(f): 1:17am On Jun 26, 2016
sirOrubebe:
Hey, please do you reside in Canada?
No grin bt will b soon
Re: Lanicky did not deserve to win! Now she won, what's next? by Kiish(m): 1:40am On Jun 26, 2016
was it a beauty contest i never really paid any attention to it.
Strahovski1:
Lol see wailing..

Anyway for real, it's a fvcked up situation. How could she win? I mean really? She is still little to be a winner of beauty contest. She should be doing her homework right now.

2 Likes

Re: Lanicky did not deserve to win! Now she won, what's next? by Greene66: 1:45am On Jun 26, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
I still can't figure out how Lanicky "won"

Because it hasn't been announced undecided

See dis one
Re: Lanicky did not deserve to win! Now she won, what's next? by whitebeard(m): 1:58am On Jun 26, 2016
guys guys pls she has won she has won...if u want to contest next time u can..!!

2 Likes

Re: Lanicky did not deserve to win! Now she won, what's next? by MrWhaley: 2:05am On Jun 26, 2016
Greene66:
undecided

It's amusing and thought provoking how the Lanicky spam every bloody thread with campaign and I'm not surprised she won as even a lad who doesn't even know who she is or what miss nl is would vote simply because he sees Lanicky everywhere.

Now, the spammers, the people who voted, those who rigged, those who did everything, what is your gain? undecided

How much are you going to receive out of the N50k ? What's your cut? N0.00 I guess.

The Lanicky herself, what in bloody hell is the kid going to do as Miss Nl? undecided She's a kid who should be facing her fvcking studies. She would probably give her boyfriend part of that money and spend the rest in 1 day at one shopping mall or shoprite with friends and forget Nairaland and the spammers, campaigners, even forget the person who announce her winner. undecided

Fvcking rigged competition! Fvck! How can she even win. It's not as if she fine sef.

She should be banned and crown revoked! It's so annoying. She's not rich to bribe anybody so how the fvck did she fvcking win?
Cyber Warrior! Keypad Soldier! Hide behind yo' nick,in the confines of your comfy bedroom. Spew trash all you want,that's why it's a forum.

You said she's too young to contest. I am sure you are a female. If you are so matured and you are really fit to win an e-Contest,why didn't you then contest?? Or you will tell me it's too trivial to be worth your time,right??undecided

You should have contested let's see what you will do with the prize money. Maybe some make believe philanthropic acts,right?? Cynic! The Lanicky gurl will waste it on her boyfriend and shopping malls and all that trash you put up there.

And just so that you know,I didn't support anyone neither did I vote at all but I hate it when an anonymous (probably insignificant) somebody saunters out of nowhere and begins to WAIL. She got the votes of people,if you don't like it,move on with your life. WAILER.

My candid 2pence.

2 Likes

Re: Lanicky did not deserve to win! Now she won, what's next? by Agarawu33: 2:35am On Jun 26, 2016
[s]
Greene66:
undecided

[/s] useless goat. Weda u like am or not, na your miss Nl be this

1 Like

Re: Lanicky did not deserve to win! Now she won, what's next? by Beamborla(f): 3:05am On Jun 26, 2016
Even after the whole excruciating period of having my mention disturbed once in a while, this one will not allow person see road again. Chai! cry

OP, what will her winning or losing add to or remove from your life? Why are you seriously hating on someone you don't even know? You claim she is a child, yet you are the one who created a thread on a faceless forum to insult her because of one cyber title and 50.000#.

There are better ways to register your grievances biko... What am I even writing all these for? Like it will make any difference.

1 Like

Re: Lanicky did not deserve to win! Now she won, what's next? by layla129(f): 4:49am On Jun 26, 2016
lmao...painment at it's peak

1 Like

Re: Lanicky did not deserve to win! Now she won, what's next? by EWAagoyin(m): 4:53am On Jun 26, 2016
Come to think of it this lanicky of a girl is fresh and portable sef why all the complaints undecided

Some people are already calling her whoree why all this rubbish for godsake.... This girl looks 18 to 19 ....just small body why wailing angry
Re: Lanicky did not deserve to win! Now she won, what's next? by Nobody: 5:20am On Jun 26, 2016
I am actually very happy mimzy didn't win.
Her supporters are just vile and hateful fvcks
Embarking on hate campaigns and posting tribalistic crap cos they can't accept reality.

Fine Lanicky no fine for una eyes we don hear.
Suck it up and shut the hell up, your insults won't take her victory from her.

5 Likes

Re: Lanicky did not deserve to win! Now she won, what's next? by TheAziz: 6:24am On Jun 26, 2016
Greene66:
undecided

mehn she's not beautiful enough to win that competition, but she's won... it was pure favouritism
Re: Lanicky did not deserve to win! Now she won, what's next? by dennisworld1(m): 6:33am On Jun 26, 2016
wow lanicky fine oh. Abeg who get her number. I voted mimzy. But the best won
Re: Lanicky did not deserve to win! Now she won, what's next? by elrynex: 6:55am On Jun 26, 2016
Greene66:

Hey park well.

Just get your fvcking ass off my fvcking thread you price of fvck! You and your lanicky are kids
yes ofcourse! Mr older abi na elder sef, Why don't you sharap and watch The kids win.
Re: Lanicky did not deserve to win! Now she won, what's next? by nofij(m): 6:58am On Jun 26, 2016
dennisworld1:
wow lanicky fine oh. Abeg who get her number. I voted mimzy. But the best won
Same here my brother. Immediately I voted Mimzy I just started wishing it was Lanicky I voted for. I'm really really happy for her.
I don't understand the hate at all....

1 Like

Re: Lanicky did not deserve to win! Now she won, what's next? by Beemhan(m): 8:50am On Jun 26, 2016
Greene66:
undecided

damn! op is pained!! this is the quintessence of wailing i swear!!!! op, get a life jor. now that you have wailed, oya what na apun? did it change anything
Re: Lanicky did not deserve to win! Now she won, what's next? by AlPeter: 9:53am On Jun 26, 2016
Greene66:

You realize I'm a female? Not a male.
OMG! HE is a female?! What's up with Dudes these days?

Re: Lanicky did not deserve to win! Now she won, what's next? by Greene66: 10:33am On Jun 26, 2016
Agarawu33:
[s][/s] useless goat. Weda u like am or not, na your miss Nl be this

A goat raped your wh0re mother to birth you that's why you can recognize a goat online useless fvck
Re: Lanicky did not deserve to win! Now she won, what's next? by Greene66: 10:37am On Jun 26, 2016
MrWhaley:

Cyber Warrior! Keypad Soldier! Hide behind yo' nick,in the confines of your comfy bedroom. Spew trash all you want,that's why it's a forum.

You said she's too young to contest. I am sure you are a female. If you are so matured and you are really fit to win an e-Contest,why didn't you then contest?? Or you will tell me it's too trivial to be worth your time,right??undecided

You should have contested let's see what you will do with the prize money. Maybe some make believe philanthropic acts,right?? Cynic! The Lanicky gurl will waste it on her boyfriend and shopping malls and all that trash you put up there.

And just so that you know,I didn't support anyone neither did I vote at all but I hate it when an anonymous (probably insignificant) somebody saunters out of nowhere and begins to WAIL. She got the votes of people,if you don't like it,move on with your life. WAILER.

My candid 2pence.

How many strokes of bj did she give you? How many times did she ride your tiny d!ck? What the fvck is she going to fvcking give you?

She is a coward and a fake ass fvck! Who rigged that election. Look at her fvcking face see how it is.. fvck everyone fvcking person who voted
Re: Lanicky did not deserve to win! Now she won, what's next? by Strahovski1(m): 10:46am On Jun 26, 2016
Lalasticlala is viewing

Hi lalasticlala smiley
Re: Lanicky did not deserve to win! Now she won, what's next? by Pheals(f): 12:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
whogoscam:

Shut up! B!tch
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lanicky did not deserve to win! Now she won, what's next? by MrWhaley: 1:46pm On Jun 26, 2016
Greene66:

How many strokes of bj did she give you? How many times did she ride your tiny d!ck? What the fvck is she going to fvcking give you?

She is a coward and a fake ass fvck! Who rigged that election. Look at her fvcking face see how it is.. fvck everyone fvcking person who voted
So much for MATURITY. See how you use the 'Fvck' word extravagantly. She rigged the election? Well,if she DID,why didn't your candidate do so?? Pfft! Do yourself a favour and get a life.

And for the umpteenth time, I did not support anyone. I am simply an unbiased onlooker. Bye. smiley
Re: Lanicky did not deserve to win! Now she won, what's next? by sirOrubebe: 11:15pm On Jun 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

No grin bt will b soon
Lol. That's a lil bit weird though.

Anyways when you come try to holla wink

Looking to hook up with Nigerians. May your "soon" become "soonest" grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Made Love To My Girlfriend In A Hospital Bed- Actor Mike Godson / What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? / Check Out My Lunch - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.