Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,213 members, 7,849,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:07 AM

Lanicky did not deserve to win! Now she won, what's next? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lanicky did not deserve to win! Now she won, what's next? (4155 Views)

I Regret Voting Lanicky. / Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying / Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lanicky did not deserve to win! Now she won, what's next? by halfricanadian(f): 11:17pm On Jun 30, 2016
sirOrubebe:
Lol. That's a lil bit weird though.

Anyways when you come try to holla wink

Looking to hook up with Nigerians. May your "soon" become "soonest" grin

lol tanx grin grin
Re: Lanicky did not deserve to win! Now she won, what's next? by ireneony(f): 11:29pm On Jun 30, 2016
Interesting cheesy..
The op is right with the beauty statement grin..

Damn op.

I like your courage cheesy
Re: Lanicky did not deserve to win! Now she won, what's next? by sirOrubebe: 11:41pm On Jun 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

lol tanx grin grin
You're welcome grin
Re: Lanicky did not deserve to win! Now she won, what's next? by rockyh(m): 11:29am On Jul 01, 2016
Greene66:
undecided

It's amusing and thought provoking how the Lanicky spam every bloody thread with campaign and I'm not surprised she won as even a lad who doesn't even know who she is or what miss nl is would vote simply because he sees Lanicky everywhere.

Now, the spammers, the people who voted, those who rigged, those who did everything, what is your gain? undecided

How much are you going to receive out of the N50k ? What's your cut? N0.00 I guess.

The Lanicky herself, what in bloody hell is the kid going to do as Miss Nl? undecided She's a kid who should be facing her fvcking studies. She would probably give her boyfriend part of that money and spend the rest in 1 day at one shopping mall or shoprite with friends and forget Nairaland and the spammers, campaigners, even forget the person who announce her winner. undecided

Fvcking rigged competition! Fvck! How can she even win. It's not as if she fine sef.

She should be banned and crown revoked! It's so annoying. She's not rich to bribe anybody so how the fvck did she fvcking win?
What a drunk post pls avail yourself for useful purpose n stop ranting like a jealous person instead congratulate her for a bold step into greater stride
Re: Lanicky did not deserve to win! Now she won, what's next? by sunnywinter(f): 12:16pm On Jul 01, 2016
ireneony:
Interesting cheesy..
The op is right with the beauty statement grin..

Damn op.

I like your courage cheesy
I'm telling ya grin
Re: Lanicky did not deserve to win! Now she won, what's next? by ireneony(f): 12:21pm On Jul 01, 2016
sunnywinter:

I'm telling ya grin
i like when a person does not move with crowd. This op point is legit.

I think it was more of popularity/cult contest.
E.g awon werey vs the knight.

Mtchewww.
Re: Lanicky did not deserve to win! Now she won, what's next? by sunnywinter(f): 1:09pm On Jul 01, 2016
ireneony:
i like when a person does not move with crowd. This op point is legit.

I think it was more of popularity/cult contest.
E.g awon werey vs the knight.

Mtchewww.

I'm just remembering when i logged into NL that morning and saw the winner grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Rapes Donkey Till It Faints (video) / Dirtiest Secrets Your Partner Will Never Tell You / Why are girls like this?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.