Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Another Lanicky Thread - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Lanicky Thread (556 Views)

I Regret Voting Lanicky. / Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying / Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Lanicky Thread by ENIGMA24(m): 3:13am On Jun 26, 2016
If you all arent tired of the hate threads i am...
I didnt vote and i dont regret it,
The competition is over...
Lets all have a break...
She had a great campaign team, and they pulled off all the stunts to win the crown...
All the bad mouthing and davinci coding cant change that...
Please stop hating, stop calling her a child NL is a faceless forum where we wake up to idiotic threads and unintelligent comments, this forums proves beyound doubt that age is mere number as the "kids" tend to make more sense than the "adults" on here.
She win 50k U dey vex, you are explaining how the money will be lavished in a day, if not for our poor bewildered mentality, u think say 50k na better money?
What gives u the assurance that your more "matured" candidate would have put the money to a better use.
Dis isnt me taking panadol on lanicky's headache.. .
This is me being tired of the hating, she has won... . If u want the crown.... Go and collect it!!!!!
Re: Another Lanicky Thread by cevek11: 3:45am On Jun 26, 2016
Don Jazzy has spoken... Oya Olamide tweet... no mainland for you again. #street ti take over# lol...

1 Like

Re: Another Lanicky Thread by DanceLord(m): 3:50am On Jun 26, 2016
Imagine.. You no check your time ni??.. Your bin awake is to undecidedcreate this fvckery??... Wetin consign u
Re: Another Lanicky Thread by ENIGMA24(m): 11:54am On Jun 26, 2016
DanceLord:
Imagine.. You no check your time ni??.. Your bin awake is to undecidedcreate this fvckery??... Wetin consign u
Obviously you checked the time before u replied me... Seriously.... you are one of the unintelligent comments i was referring to... .. Wetin consign me? Yo beessh! Its spelt concern not consign! Aii?

(1) (Reply)

I Found Love From Brazil / Nairalanders In Festac.. Hear This.. / Do Money And Looks Matter At Different Stages?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.