Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,314 members, 7,811,935 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Nairalanders In Festac.. Hear This.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders In Festac.. Hear This.. (555 Views)

I Think Everyone Should Hear This Truth. No Disrespect To The Female Folks Pleas / I Hear This Girl Na Stephanie Otobo Friend. Na True? / When Last Did U Hear This From A Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders In Festac.. Hear This.. by captainking(m): 12:18pm On Jul 03, 2016
Am driving down to festac now to shoprite to see a movie... Nairalanders in festac and environs show yourself let's hangout.... Thanks ya all..
Re: Nairalanders In Festac.. Hear This.. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 03, 2016
Bros, edit your topic and post and indicate "girls only". I reside in festac and I don't see why I, Stupidity should be hanging out with you when you don't have Assx and buubs.

Weird#

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders In Festac.. Hear This.. by captainking(m): 12:43pm On Jul 03, 2016
stupidity:
Bros, edit your topic and post and indicate "girls only". I reside in festac and I don't see why I, Stupidity should be hanging out with you when you don't have Assx and buubs.

Weird#
hahaha haha... Brother... Ur choice maine. ..... Am here with a lady.. And my colleague along with his wife.. So.. Just wanted to say hi to any Nairalanders around festac...

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Dont Let Me Sleep With This Snore Of Hers / One Word For This White Man (hilarious And Pitiful Pic) / Photo: So Sweet; Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand In Creative Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.