Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,951 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Photos: Caption This Touching Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: Caption This Touching Pictures (1642 Views)

Read This Touching Story!!! / *aww* This Touching Story Of A Guy Will Leave You In Tears / Read This Touching And Romantic Conversation After Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Caption This Touching Pictures by simtosul: 6:05am On Jun 26, 2016
According to online reports, this woman was seen breastfeeding her baby even though she just got her leg broken after a tragic accident and was in pain. She still carried out her motherly duty by feeding the baby while waiting for help. Really touching!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Caption This Touching Pictures by MrRomantic(m): 6:08am On Jun 26, 2016
What a Mother...
Re: Photos: Caption This Touching Pictures by Nobody: 6:16am On Jun 26, 2016
Women are much stronger than men, they can take more pain
Re: Photos: Caption This Touching Pictures by Ronpet777(m): 6:17am On Jun 26, 2016
Wow!Mother of the century!!!
Re: Photos: Caption This Touching Pictures by ephemm(m): 6:20am On Jun 26, 2016
Mother - a god

God bless mothers
Re: Photos: Caption This Touching Pictures by Nobody: 6:25am On Jun 26, 2016
So touchingsadsad

sad

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Caption This Touching Pictures by debonairprinx(m): 6:37am On Jun 26, 2016
IYANIWURA!!!
Re: Photos: Caption This Touching Pictures by sandiyke(f): 6:44am On Jun 26, 2016
Mothers are indeed PRICELESS.
Re: Photos: Caption This Touching Pictures by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 26, 2016
Iyaniya mi. Iyaniwura mi. Orisa bi iya osi
Re: Photos: Caption This Touching Pictures by sinaj(f): 6:51am On Jun 26, 2016
See how the man Bhind her is writhing in pain sad

Women av always being the stronger vessel here.
Re: Photos: Caption This Touching Pictures by veekid(m): 6:55am On Jun 26, 2016
Sweet mother! !
Re: Photos: Caption This Touching Pictures by Brymo: 7:07am On Jun 26, 2016
. “I realized when you look at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.” —Mitch A
Re: Photos: Caption This Touching Pictures by Tolexander: 7:15am On Jun 26, 2016
Dreamwaker:
ya, I concur!

TOUCHING

My God bless all good mothers!
Re: Photos: Caption This Touching Pictures by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 26, 2016
MOTHER of the YEAR AWARD.

NIGERIAN MOTHERS can still Do the same especially the previous Generation mothers not this INDOMIE Generation
Re: Photos: Caption This Touching Pictures by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 26, 2016
Dreamwaker:
Supported
Re: Photos: Caption This Touching Pictures by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 26, 2016
Women are wonderful. i was delivered via CS( which left her with a big deep scar on the belle), but my mother still loves me with with all her heart.
just imagine if it was my father that went through that pain of surgery, he would have strangled me at the sligthest juvenile delinguency.

MOTHERS ARE SUPER-SWEET!!!
Re: Photos: Caption This Touching Pictures by gradeA(m): 12:13pm On Jun 26, 2016
SANDOSKI:
So touchingsadsad

sad

That first pic literally had me shed a tear.
I would always love you mum till we meet again to part no more.
Re: Photos: Caption This Touching Pictures by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 26, 2016
gradeA:

That first pic literally had me shed a tear.

I would always love you mum till we meet again to part no more.

Oh...... Don't cry dear, Mom luvs u... Always make her Proud, she wanted dey best for you , even though she is not der..... sad

Re: Photos: Caption This Touching Pictures by gradeA(m): 12:30pm On Jun 26, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Oh...... Don't cry dear, Mom luvs u... Always make her Proud, she wanted dey best for you , even though she is not der..... sad

Thanks dear, so sweet of you.

Boys are already representing and making her proud....

Re: Photos: Caption This Touching Pictures by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 26, 2016
Stupid joke her leg is buried in sand and that fracture is just makeup

(1) (Reply)

Your Best Quality In Five Words / Most Consume!!! / (photo)niki Minaj Goes Braless>>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.