Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

*aww* This Touching Story Of A Guy Will Leave You In Tears - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / *aww* This Touching Story Of A Guy Will Leave You In Tears (540 Views)

As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You / Nigerian Guy Will Never Refuse To Give A Fellow Guy Is 'condom' - Lady Tweets / 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

*aww* This Touching Story Of A Guy Will Leave You In Tears by Manson1(m): 9:53pm On Feb 22, 2017
How was your day?
I hope all is well?
I just want to let you know that there is something I want to ask you now which I've been hiding from you for a very long time.
Sometimes when I want to ask you, I feel discouraged because I don't know if you will feel and probably respond negatively.
I just want to let you know that what I'm about to ask you has been a burden to me for a very long time and I just can't keep it in my mind any longer.
So please don't feel upset, just know dat it's from my heart and it's real.
Please be sincere and tell me just the truth.

​Is Buhari back?....​ grin

(1) (Reply)

!!! / Bed Action That Shows Your Girlfriend Is Going To Cheat On You / Things You Should Know Before Loosing Your V**g*nity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.