Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures (45269 Views)

Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing / Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle & Golf City In Pictures / Centenary Hall Ake: The Historic Hall Which Egbas Built For 100 Years(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by engrchykae(m): 6:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
sukkot:
meaning the chinese will ususrp and takedown USA. its already slowly happening. the chinese money is now the world standard and no longer the dollar wink
ever read revelations where the kings of the east confront the kings of the west for the final showdown?
When i first read that passage i doubted it because there wasn't any eastern power that can stand up to the west then,infact the Chinese were known for making toys but right now we know better.
So i dont think the eagle can stand a dragon in a confrontation.
Remember the flying serpent(dragon) is wiser than all the creatures of God,so you see that the Chinese old dragon is just bidding its time and concentrating its venom to strike at the right time.
Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by engrchykae(m): 7:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
sukkot:
hmmm, all very interesting bro. nigerian flag is two white horses and an eagle
But we have no Business with Eagle maybe Horses in the north and old Oyo empire but you know that the dominant animal of the northerners is cow and they can kill to protect cows.
You see why Nigeria cant work?
If the ignorant guy that designed the flag knew what he was doing,he would have included a tiger of the old Eastern jungle or rainforest,the cow of the North,and whatever the yoruba nation hold as her symbol.
Eagle nations are well known for their obsession for air superiority(airforce)just as the eagle is superior in flight,what is eagle about Nigeria?the tiger will want to eat the cow and the cow can't trust the tiger for whatever reason,do you now see the root of our mutual suspicion?
There is no eagle in Nigeria,if there is,that tribe would definitely be the undisputed leaders of Nigeria.
I dont know the animal that represents the southwest,it would have helped me to understand why they can relate with the cow of the north.
The world is really simple and mysterious at the same time.
Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by sukkot: 7:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
engrchykae:
ever read revelations where the kings of the east confront the kings of the west for the final showdown?
When i first read that passage i doubted it because there wasn't any eastern power that can stand up to the west then,infact the Chinese were known for making toys but right now we know better.
So i dont think the eagle can stand a dragon in a confrontation.
Remember the flying serpent(dragon) is wiser than all the creatures of God,so you see that[b] the Chinese old dragon is just bidding its time and concentrating its venom to strike at the right time[/b].
yeah and for some weird reason I know the right time is now. like real soon. a change in global paradigm
Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by sukkot: 7:31pm On Jun 26, 2016
engrchykae:
But we have no Business with Eagle maybe Horses in the north and old Oyo empire but you know that the dominant animal of the northerners is cow and they can kill to protect cows.
You see why Nigeria cant work?
If the ignorant guy that designed the flag knew what he was doing,he would have included a tiger of the old Eastern jungle or rainforest,the cow of the North,and whatever the yoruba nation hold as her symbol.
Eagle nations are well known for their obsession for air superiority(airforce)just as the eagle is superior in flight,what is eagle about Nigeria? the tiger will want to eat the cow and the cow can't trust the tiger for whatever reason,do you now see the root of our mutual suspicion?
There is no eagle in Nigeria,if there is,that tribe would definitely be the undisputed leaders of Nigeria.
I dont know the animal that represents the southwest,it would have helped me to understand why they can relate with the cow of the north.
The world is really simple and mysterious at the same time.
we are superior in juju grin
Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by manchy7531: 7:33pm On Jun 26, 2016
Yorubanews:

Lol this is the funniest chest beating posts on this thread grin

Soon Ibos will start claiming Oniru estate while hawking plantain chips for Yoruba business people.

I better hawk plantain chips, save from my earnings and reinvest it by opening a 2 by 2shop again for another business, save again and re invest thereby expanding than wake up early in the morning to stand at the entrance gate of an igbo dominated estate or street, to shout "baba show ur boy love" and go use the money to smoke igbo and drink jedi and fu!ck agege bread sellers..once they have finished spending the monies, they come back to harass and extort monies from hausa okada riders by shouting owoda? and then move to developing sites to extort monies from igbo developers in the name of omo onile...

that is how low the yorubas have fallen and it is shameful

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Yorubanews: 7:35pm On Jun 26, 2016
manchy7531:

I better hawk plantain chips, save from my earnings and reinvest it by opening a 2 by 2shop again for another business, save again and re invest thereby expanding than wake up early in the morning to stand at the entrance gate of an igbo dominated estate or street, to shout "baba show ur boy love" and go use the money to smoke igbo and drink jedi and fu!ck agege bread sellers..once they have finished spending the monies, they come back to harass and extort monies from hausa okada riders by shouting owoda? and then move to developing sites to extort monies from igbo developers in the name of omo onile...

that is how low the yorubas have fallen and it is shameful

No one is stopping you from carry your Ibo dominated 2x2 corner shops to the SE. Don't get scared because you think Yorubas want any of your stuff. We'll give you a year to move all your properties (which shouldn't take more than 3 months).

O boy, I can't wait to see this on Ibo visa application grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by manchy7531: 7:45pm On Jun 26, 2016
Yorubanews:

No one is stopping you from carry your Ibo dominated 2x2 corner shops to the SE. Don't get scared because you think Yorubas want any of your stuff. We'll give you a year to move all your properties (which shouldn't take more than 3 months).

O boy, I can't wait to see this on Ibo visa application grin

Well the bad news is that we are not ready to pack out of lagos until we have biafra

We are enjoying the devidents of One Naijeria..

The economic colonisation shall continue and progress gradually to political colonisation of lagos grin grin till we make you total second class citizens in lagos which has already started anyways.

Yorubas are the only ones with hausa people that have full abled women (mothers at 45 to 60yrs) that hawk from house to house...

The igbos that hawk in lagos are very young hustlers (usually between 20 and 25yrs) and they do it on the highways to sell to commuters
By the time they are 30 to 40 years they would have had a plot of land in lagos grin that is the difference between yeribaa and Igbo grin grin grin

most of The youth yoruba between the ages of 20 to 35 are still smoking igbo,some doing yahoo and partying upandan by the time its late and there is nothing to do, they become apprentice mechanics at age 40..while that igbo street hustler years back had became or is almost becoming a landlord with a beautiful,healthy and neat family.

You see, the difference is clear.

Meanwhile lets us enjoy our one naijeriya grin grin

As you can see yorubas are in pains and they are fearful of their future especially without the igbos

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Yorubanews: 7:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
manchy7531:

Well the bad news is that we are not ready to pack out of lagos until we have biafra

We are enjoying the devidents of One Naijeria..

The economic colonisation shall continue and progress gradually to political colonisation of lagos grin grin till we make you total second class citizens in lagos which has already started anyways.

Yorubas are the only ones with hausa people that have full abled women (mothers at 45 to 60yrs) that hawk from house to house...

The igbos that hawk in lagos are very young hustlers (usually between 20 and 25yrs) and they do it on the highways to sell to commuters
By the time they are 30 to 40 years they would have had a plot of land in lagos grin that is the difference between yeribaa and Igbo grin grin grin

most of The youth yoruba between the ages of 20 to 35 are still smoking igbo,some doing yahoo and partying upandan by the time its late and there is nothing to do, they become apprentice mechanics at age 40..while that igbo street hustler years back had became or is almost becoming a landlord with a beautiful,healthy and neat family.

You see, the difference is clear

The bad news is, we're not ready for a divison. When we are, be rest assured that you'll have no choice but to pack out same way nigerians made Ghanaians pack out wink

Be ready to pack those plots of land cheesy

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by manchy7531: 7:52pm On Jun 26, 2016
Yorubanews:

The bad news is, we're not ready for a divison. When we are, be rest assured that you'll have no choice but to pack out same way nigerians made Ghanaians pack out wink

Be ready to pack those plots of land cheesy

I laugh in ghana.

The way you packed yours to yorubaland from Accra,london or even cotonu. shay? Or why have you not sent all the lebanese, indians and ghanians in yoruba land away?..you are over accommodating i guess..yeye dey smell

When we achieve biafra, lagos will be our offshore land the way it is our eight state in Nigeria.

The worse you can do is to tax us but indirectly its the final consumer that bears the burden..

I dont want to think that you will chase all igbos away from lagos. The implications are numerous...

Lagos will loose its taste, investor will leave and it wont be better than cotonu...asides it will be an advantage to the igbos. but I doubt yorubas have that courage cos they themselves are not foolish enough to make such a decision...cos they will be the biggest looser..it will only help ugwe ocha, anambra, abia and even akwa ibom overtake lagos within a short time in biafra..

You already know....dont say I didnt warn you....

Meanwhile lets continue to enjoy one naijariya and continue the economic colonisation of lagos lands as a no mans land and a slowly but steady gradual political colonisation of lagos till we change that Oba of lagos to Igwe of lagos ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Yorubanews: 7:53pm On Jun 26, 2016
manchy7531:

I laugh in ghana.

Make I laugh at you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

So how una go pack those plots of land? For now, let us enjoy the one naijairiya oil cheesy
Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by manchy7531: 8:15pm On Jun 26, 2016
Yorubanews:

Yorubas have managed to control the "ibo-domnated" markets in Lagos. Yorubas have made businesses out of "Ibo ideas", the same way Yorubas have made Lagos a megacity, they're making Ogun state a runner-up.

Let Ibos talk about Enugu, Anambra, etc. Which of these states can hold a light to Lagos and Ogun n terms of commercial and business activities? I'm talking business, not 2x2 corner shops.

I don't need to even dig up info on SErn states...you Ibos do a great job of talking down each other's states. Just go on any Owerri thread and watch them tear each other apart like animals. grin

Mumu stop bragging with lagos.... the mega city of lagos is because of its inhabitants and infrastructures(population growth,cluster of cities and markets) hence it is quantity based and not quality based...

lagos is still shi!t when compared other world class cities...Abuja even flog lagos at that.

As you can see the new war now is economic and intellectual based and at that igbos are in charge.

We dash u all the iyalojas, baales and political positions. it wont disturb us...am sure you know they will go hungry without the igbos cos they feed on our markets.

same way lagos IGR survives of igbo tax payment from the 2by2 shop owners to the capital oils, cosharis motors to Slot mobile to the big pharmaceuticals to zinox technologies to the big trans africa transporters(ABC,Chisco,etc) to the importers and big time wholesale traders to igbo hotels in lagos which are numerous,to big supermarkets and plaza that gives you that feeling like as if you are in a mall(globus supermarket in Ago and amuwo, diamond mall in amuwo and ebano plaza in lekki etc)grin

You only make a mockery of yourself if all you can see igbos own in lagos is 2by 2 shops

political positions only benefit a few elites and not the majority..
Igbos are more concerned about their people in the majority and not politicians

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Yorubanews: 8:43pm On Jun 26, 2016
manchy7531:

Mumu stop bragging with lagos.... the mega city of lagos is because of its inhabitants and infrastructures(population growth,cluster of cities and markets) hence it is quantity based and not quality based...

lagos is still shi!t when compared other world class cities...Abuja even flog lagos at that.

As you can see the new war now is economic and intellectual based and at that igbos are in charge.

We dash u all the iyalojas, baales and political positions. it wont disturb us...am sure you know they will go hungry without the igbos cos they feed on our markets.

same way lagos IGR survives of igbo tax payment from the 2by2 shop owners to the capital oils, cosharis motors to Slot mobile to the big pharmaceuticals to zinox technologies to the big trans africa transporters(ABC,Chisco,etc) to the importers and big time wholesale traders ro igbo hotels in lagos which is dominant too,to big supermarkets and plaza that gives you that feeling like as if you are in a mall(globus supermarket in Ago and amuwo, diamond mall in amuwo and ebano plaza in lekki etc)grin

political positions only benefit a few elites and not the majority..

Igbos are more concerned about their people in the majority and not politicians

I can brag about Lagos because it's my land. Why you brag about Lagos while your state is in deplorable state is beyond me. @bolded, and here I thought you'd mention an Ibo state grin grin grin Even Ibadan beats Enugu hands down. cool
Have you figured out how you're going to carryyour plot of lands to Biafra?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by manchy7531: 8:54pm On Jun 26, 2016
Yorubanews:

I can brag about Lagos because it's my land. Why you brag about Lagos while your state is in deplorable state is beyond me. @bolded, and here I thought you'd mention an Ibo state grin grin grin
Have you figured out how you're going to carryyour plot of lands to Biafra?

First of all lagos is not your land.it is only inthe southwest. The aworis own lagos. Go back to ekiti and osun where u came from

Two the east is doing fine and far above any of the five yoruba city or towns

Three am using lagos to expose yoruba laziness being lagos closest neighbours and early emigrants and how well lagos economy is in the hands of far strangers

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Yorubanews: 8:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
manchy7531:

First of all lagos is not your land.it is only inthe southwest. The aworis own lagos

Two the east is doing fine and far above any of the five yoruba city or towns

Three am using lagos to expose yoruba laziness being lagos closest neighbours and early emigrants and how well lagos economy is in the hands of far strangers

First of all, Lagos was and is still my land before we allowed Ibo roaches to migrate to the SW. The aworis who are Yorubas don't own Lagos? The aworis who have intermarried with other Yoruba subgroup don't own Lagos? grin grin grin https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Awori_tribe This is why I call Ibos the most uneducated tribe in Nigeria. Your certificate froggery shows its face when you post online. Abeg, show those documents when we're ready to divide Nigeria wink wink wink

Don't worry, we will define your place once we're ready to divide Nigeria.

You wonder why Lagos, Ogun and Oyo are part of the rich states in Nigeria? grin grin https://www.nairaland.com/3190093/igr-poor-rich-states-nigeria

have you figured out how you'll pack your plots of land to Biafra? We'll send you back to Enugu and Ebonyi, where you came from.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by manchy7531: 9:03pm On Jun 26, 2016
Yorubanews:

First of all, Lagos was and is still my land before we allowed Ibo roaches to migrate to the SW. The aworis who are Yorubas don't own Lagos? The aworis who have intermarried with other Yoruba subgroup don't own Lagos? grin grin grin https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Awori_tribe This is why I call Ibos the most uneducated tribe in Nigeria. Your certificate froggery shows its face when you post online.

Don't worry, we will define your place once we're ready to divide Nigeria.

You wonder why Lagos, Ogun and Oyo are part of the rich states in Nigeria? grin grin https://www.nairaland.com/3190093/igr-poor-rich-states-nigeria

have you figured out how you'll pack your plots of land to Biafra?

God forbid I engage you with links.
do your research yourself and stop all this attache by force...

Aworis are not yorubas, what is akran in yoruba or oto in yoruba...

Also what is tincan or jewetin in yoruba...

These are awori names and titles

Being yorubiod does not make them yoruba..

Infact many of them had to change names to yoruba names to avoid marginalisation and they have their distinct language which yorubas dont even understand
Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by icankel: 9:05pm On Jun 26, 2016
9ja4show:

I love enugu city ; very serene but the people there are so tribalistic ; if you are not speaking igbo its a problem there
My dear i cant tell which state u're from but u sounds like my friends frm SW. But if u must knw ur ppl r d worst ppl u can stay in one compoud with cos they wil never allow u hear anytin they're sayin..oneluv though
Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Yorubanews: 9:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
manchy7531:

God forbid I engage you with links.
do your research yourself and stop all this attache by force...

Aworis are not yorubas, what is akran in yoruba or oto in yoruba...

Also what is tincan or jewetin in yoruba...

These are awori names and titles

hahaha make I laugh small grin grin grin Nigga, go educate yourself on Yoruba dialects. What does "in ora" mean to Ibadan folks? This retarded Ibo doesn't even know that Aworis are found in both Lagos and Ogun state.
Your eyes go clear when Yorubas are ready to send you packing.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3891619_screenshot20160626at3_11_10pm_jpegd7c0cdba1783628f01b5ff55713df48b

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Yorubanews: 9:10pm On Jun 26, 2016
manchy7531

But dude, do you and keep spreading the hate. Spread it offline too. We need more Yorubas to wake up wink
Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by icankel: 9:13pm On Jun 26, 2016
9ja4show:

What brought yoruba into this? And who said i am Yoruba? Foolish idiot...y'all are tribalistic in nature and expect to be treated fair in other lands.. your tribalism disgusts me..

I am very sure u won't allow the Yorubas dominate enugu like you do in lagos...they allow u guys work in their government house and live freely but it Will never happen in enugu...bastard

Why will I learn your language to live in your city; do your brother's learn Arab before going to Dubai to do drugs?
I wonder y u wish to kill urself over Centenary City in Enugu...well, if dats d case u better make use of otapiapia and save urself d stress
Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by 9ja4show: 9:13pm On Jun 26, 2016
icankel:
My dear i cant tell which state u're from but u sounds like my friends frm SW. But if u must knw ur ppl r d worst ppl u can stay in one compoud with cos they wil never allow u hear anytin they're sayin..oneluv though

Why do u think I am Yoruba? Can't someone voice out experience without thinking like you do?

I am south south and I can tell u that enugu is not very welcoming...u might not accept this cos its ur tribe who lives there but thats non of my bizness
Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by manchy7531: 9:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
Yorubanews:

hahaha make I laugh small grin grin grin Nigga, go educate yourself on Yoruba dialects. What does "in ora" mean to Ibadan folks? This retarded Ibo doesn't even know that Aworis are found in both Lagos and Ogun state.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3891619_screenshot20160626at3_11_10pm_jpegd7c0cdba1783628f01b5ff55713df48b

Which packing??

E bia lagos grin
Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Udmaster(m): 9:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
Yorubanews:

bla bla bla bla bla. Mr Ewedu man.
Igbos are your nightmare, we are controlling our economy in south east and also Pulling weight in your SW economy.
its must have been so tough for you as An ugly man with a heavy tribal mark living a hut in ibadan which is opposite an Igbo Man duplex.
Pele o, sorry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Yorubanews: 9:20pm On Jun 26, 2016
manchy7531:

Which packing??

E bia lagos grin

Lol tell us how Aworis aren't Yorubas again grin grin
Sometimes I just laugh at you uneducated Ibos.
I'm sure you don't even know Ekitis are also indigenous of Kwara state. grin grin
Go and learn about your country, illiterate buffoon. Na people like you wey dey hawk plantain chips go dey claim Yoruba man's land and success.

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Udmaster(m): 9:24pm On Jun 26, 2016
9ja4show:

Why do u think I am Yoruba? Can't someone voice out experience without thinking like you do?

I am south south and I can tell u that enugu is not very welcoming...u might not accept this cos its ur tribe who lives there but thats non of my bizness
stop lying. Even Corpers testify that Enugu people are very hospitable and friendly.. I know many Non-Igbos who are happily living in Enugu.
25% of IMT Enugu students are from Delta State.
I have the evidence statistics.
So people communicating in Ibo Language means that they are tribalist?smh
Stop spreading Lies.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Yorubanews: 9:25pm On Jun 26, 2016
Udmaster:
bla bla bla bla bla. Mr Ewedu man.
Igbos are your nightmare, we are controlling our economy in south east and also Pulling weight in your SW economy.
its must have been so tough for you as An ugly man with a heavy tribal mark living a hut in ibadan which is opposite an Igbo Man duplex.
Pele o, sorry

Yorubas are your enemies. You lots try so hard to pull down Yorubas but you keep falling hard on your face. Everybody is pulling weight in the SW because it's the only economically viable region in Nigeria. Everybody wants to be in the SW. Soon Ogun and Oyo will compete with Lagos. Your SE will still be stagnant and full of hotels and scattered buildings, no investors, no infrastructure, no tourists, no businesses etc. You know what makes America great, because everybody wants to be there and spend money there.

You Ibos are so bitter and jealous about that. You're even begging your bros to invest in your dilapidated SE. Once again, all the rich men, expats, and foreign investors will invest in Ogun. Once again, the SE will be neglected. Once again, Ibos will have no choice but to hawk in the SW. Once again, SW will continue winning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Yorubanews: 9:26pm On Jun 26, 2016
Udmaster:
stop lying. Even Corpers testify that Enugu people are very hospitable and friendly.. I know many Non-Igbos who are happily living in Enugu.
25% of IMT Enugu students are from Delta State.
I have the evidence statistics.
So people communicating in Ibo Language means that they are tribalist?smh
Stop spreading Lies.

SW is the only place you'll find non-Yorubas living peacefully. No one wants to live in the SE. No one wants to live in the North. People are escaping the SS as I type. Ask yourself, why are people running from these somalian regions?
Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by icankel: 9:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
9ja4show:

You reside in lagos becos its better than all the eastern states ; almost all igbos dream is to relocate to Lagos
According to ur statement u said ur not from SW which include Lagos state and still ur bragging abt d land and it's ppl...too many problm for one man
Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Yorubanews: 9:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
icankel:
According to ur statement u said ur not from SW which include Lagos state and still ur bragging abt d land and it's ppl...too many problm for one man

Any man who is not jealous of Yorubas knows that the SW is a proud place to be. I'm sure the nigga aint Yoruba.
If a region aint riple and popping, no one will want to be there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by manchy7531: 9:30pm On Jun 26, 2016
Yorubanews:

Lol tell us how Aworis aren't Yorubas again grin grin
Sometimes I just like at you uneducated Ibos.
I'm sure you don't even know Ekitis are also indigenous of Kwara state. grin grin
Go and learn about your country, illiterate buffoon. Na people like you wey dey hawk plantain chips go dey claim Yoruba man's land and success.

Mr man go back and claim your village and stop claiming lagos. You are needed in your village..Goodnight

Am done with you on this thread..

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Udmaster(m): 9:32pm On Jun 26, 2016
Yorubanews:

Yorubas are your enemies. You lots try so hard to pull down Yorubas but you keep falling hard on your face. Everybody is pulling weight in the SW because it's the only economically viable region in Nigeria. Everybody wants to be in the SW. Soon Ogun and Oyo will compete with Lagos. Your SE will still be stagnant and full of hotels and scattered buildings, no investors, no infrastructure, no tourists, no businesses etc. You know what makes America great, because everybody wants to be there and spend money there.

You Ibos are so bitter and jealous about that. You're even begging your bros to invest in your dilapidated SE. Once again, all the rich men, expats, and foreign investors will invest in Ogun. Once again, the SE will be neglected. Once again, Ibos will have no choice but to hawk in the SW. Once again, SW will continue winning.
hahahahaha. He is pained! I have touched a nerve and look at him ranting like a mad man.
Did you read the SOS letter ur fellow SW man wrote to tinubu?
Lagos-ibadan expressway media propaganda is crashing down.
Igbos are winning the Economic war with the "jews model".
We control our S.E economy and dominate you in South west.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Yorubanews: 9:35pm On Jun 26, 2016
manchy7531:

Mr man go back and claim your village and stop claiming lagos. You are needed in your village..Goodnight

Am done with you on this thread..

Old pictures

There's a reason why Oyo is amongst the states doing well....I love how ibos keep sleeping on old pictures while Yorubaland keeps winning. The pictures you posted are of old Ibadan, no?

Ibadan

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3857621_iba_jpeg8800e9d2537b0fa2c0598b8c1cce1af2

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3775649_palmsmall_jpeg64ffddf3e4cfa17c1631a2f5704dbcc9

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3775650_dominican_jpeg871c6a5c40faff32d7bd5901586c5eb0

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3775903_ibad3_jpeg8d1656a67947227b22be8c52b1162ae0
Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Yorubanews: 9:37pm On Jun 26, 2016
The Ibadan Ibos keep hating grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lost Four Friends In a Car Accident, So Painful / Rivers State Unveils Fuel Subsidy Intervention Buses / Reasons For Schengen Visa Refusal (explanation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.