Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,165 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures (45242 Views)

Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing / Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle & Golf City In Pictures / Centenary Hall Ake: The Historic Hall Which Egbas Built For 100 Years(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Yorubanews: 9:38pm On Jun 26, 2016
Udmaster:
hahahahaha. He is pained! I have touched a nerve and look at him ranting like a mad man.
Did you read the SOS letter ur fellow SW man wrote to tinubu?
Lagos-ibadan expressway media propaganda is crashing down.
Igbos are winning the Economic war with the "jews model".
We control our S.E economy and dominate you in South west.

Eya pele.
Tell us how you dominate the SW economy grin grin
No infact don't tell me this, post it on social media and tag all your Yoruba friends if you get liver grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by icankel: 9:40pm On Jun 26, 2016
9ja4show:

Why do u think I am Yoruba? Can't someone voice out experience without thinking like you do?

I am south south and I can tell u that enugu is not very welcoming...u might not accept this cos its ur tribe who lives there but thats non of my bizness
Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Yorubanews: 9:41pm On Jun 26, 2016
We're talking booming businesses in Ibadan, not scattered buildings grin grin
All Nigerian businesses can be found in the SW.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3776046_filmhousecinemasamonda_jpeg682f19deaef56d3fc26d3d6101aa4e8c

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Udmaster(m): 9:42pm On Jun 26, 2016
Yorubanews:

Old pictures

There's a reason why Oyo is amongst the states doing well....I love how ibos keep sleeping on old pictures while Yorubaland keeps winning. The pictures you posted are of old Ibadan, no?

Ibadan

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3857621_iba_jpeg8800e9d2537b0fa2c0598b8c1cce1af2

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3775649_palmsmall_jpeg64ffddf3e4cfa17c1631a2f5704dbcc9

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3775650_dominican_jpeg871c6a5c40faff32d7bd5901586c5eb0

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3775903_ibad3_jpeg8d1656a67947227b22be8c52b1162ae0
only a fool will be deceived by your propaganda.
Ibadan is a slum pit toilet.. Everyone knows that.
Even Corpers can testify to that.. Osogbo and Ado Ekiti are the worst.. Dirty and unplanned Capitals.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by icankel: 9:43pm On Jun 26, 2016
Udmaster:
bla bla bla bla bla. Mr Ewedu man.
Igbos are your nightmare, we are controlling our economy in south east and also Pulling weight in your SW economy.
its must have been so tough for you as An ugly man with a heavy tribal mark living a hut in ibadan which is opposite an Igbo Man duplex.
Pele o, sorry
Agu ozugo
Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Yorubanews: 9:43pm On Jun 26, 2016
Ibadan .... right place for businesses wink wink

[imghttp://c2.staticflickr.com/8/7460/27260913891_0cfac1f519_b.jpg][/img]

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Yorubanews: 9:44pm On Jun 26, 2016
Udmaster:
only a fool will be deceived by your propaganda.
Ibadan is a slum pit toilet.. Everyone knows that.
Even Corpers can testify to that.. Osogbo and Ado Ekiti are the worst.. Dirty and unplanned Capitals.

Lol pele grin grin grin grin You sound so bitter.
I've got more pictures to post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Yorubanews: 9:46pm On Jun 26, 2016
Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Yorubanews: 9:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Yorubanews: 9:50pm On Jun 26, 2016
manchy7531 where you at?
Your hatred for Yorubas will be your downfall. We will keep slaying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Udmaster(m): 9:50pm On Jun 26, 2016
Yorubanews:

Lol pele grin grin grin grin You sound so bitter.
I've got more pictures to post.
bitter?hahahahahahaha. Comedians full nairaland o.
Keep deceive urself, ur brother have written an SOS letter to Tinubu about Igbos Economic dominance in SW.
Una eyes go clear when our "jews model" economic strategy finally works out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Yorubanews: 9:51pm On Jun 26, 2016
Ibadan cool cool cool

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Yorubanews: 9:53pm On Jun 26, 2016
Ibadan

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Yorubanews: 9:53pm On Jun 26, 2016
Udmaster:
bitter?hahahahahahaha. Comedians full nairaland o.
Keep deceive urself, ur brother have written an SOS letter to Tinubu about Igbos Economic dominance in SW.
Una eyes go clear when our "jews model" economic strategy finally works out.

Lol pele grin grin grin
If you say it long enough, you'll begin to believe your own delusions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Yorubanews: 9:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
Ibadan

'

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Yorubanews: 10:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
our bitter Ibo brothers will never post this pictures of Ibadan grin grin
They hate Yorubas so much, they want others to think Lagos is the only developed SW state. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by icankel: 10:03pm On Jun 26, 2016
9ja4show:

Why do u think I am Yoruba? Can't someone voice out experience without thinking like you do?

I am south south and I can tell u that enugu is not very welcoming...u might not accept this cos its ur tribe who lives there but thats non of my bizness
I dont think u really knw were ur frm cos i cant agree ur frm SS and ur barking like a mad dog here
Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Yorubanews: 10:05pm On Jun 26, 2016
Ibadan is way better than Enugu any day any time cool cool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Yorubanews: 10:06pm On Jun 26, 2016
Ibadan, the city bitter Ibos love to hate grin

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Yorubanews: 10:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
Ogun state is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more developed than all SE cities put together cool cool

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Yorubanews: 10:11pm On Jun 26, 2016
Ogun

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Yorubanews: 10:12pm On Jun 26, 2016
Ogun

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Yorubanews: 10:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
I know dem jealous mods will want to erase these images

Beautiful Ogun state at night

Ongoing city urbanization and planning

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Yorubanews: 10:19pm On Jun 26, 2016
Ogun state

Ondo

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by manchy7531: 10:20pm On Jun 26, 2016
When you ask them to show you their place, they begin to post pictures of banks, eateries, parks, government buildings, higher institutions,mall and plaza like as if that is where the people live....

Show us where the ordinary man lives

By the way this is what they will not show to from another angle

You get it grin grin brown roof slum
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3776080_ibadi2_jpeg24d846902512644b92ef3391ff71a947

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Yorubanews: 10:21pm On Jun 26, 2016
manchy7531:
When you ask them to show you their place, they begin to post pictures of banks, eateries, parks, government buildings, higher institutions,mall and plaza like as if that is where the people live....

I'll respond your bitter and envious posts appropriately once I'm done posting my pictures. So just chill and relax for now cool cool
Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Yorubanews: 10:23pm On Jun 26, 2016
Ondo state

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Yorubanews: 10:26pm On Jun 26, 2016
Ondo > Enugu grin grin grin

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Yorubanews: 10:28pm On Jun 26, 2016
Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Yorubanews: 10:32pm On Jun 26, 2016
Ondo state

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Yorubanews: 10:37pm On Jun 26, 2016
manchy7531:

Lol pele, what were you shouting about? Oh I thought only brown roofs existed in all SW states except for Lagos?
I love posting pictures like these and watching ibos choke on their own spit.
Jealous things grin grin
Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Yorubanews: 10:39pm On Jun 26, 2016
Ongoing urban planning and development in Ogun. No more scattered buildings.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-O9VDpn1kVtU/VkXxaserMAI/AAAAAAAAKU4/69Ia3TWx5qs/s1600/housing-project1.jpg[/img]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Two Survive Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Fire (Graphic Pic) / Lost Four Friends In a Car Accident, So Painful / Reasons For Schengen Visa Refusal (explanation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.