Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,776 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures (45194 Views)

Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing / Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle & Golf City In Pictures / Centenary Hall Ake: The Historic Hall Which Egbas Built For 100 Years(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by engrchykae(m): 10:46am On Jun 26, 2016
JahJaa:
This is beautiful
Igbo kwenu!!!
Enugu is doing just fine, Ebonyi is Rising up too, Imo is ok, Anambra my State is Cool, Abia Has some good stories to tell. Slow and Steady Ala Igbo Nile will be better, Nwayo Nwayo ka eji alacha Ofe di Oku. I Pray our Eastern Leaders will be Blessed with more Wisdom to think on our to Improve lifes and Education.
Ala Igbo Ga adimma.
that the golden rays of the ever wise,youthful Sun rises in our land and dies somewhere in the west only to resurrect the next day in our land.we are blessed.
If u are not from the land of the risen Sun,try and endure.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 26, 2016
engrchykae:
dont be an ingrate,Rochas did some good things eg free education,dualization of roads to stop avoidable traffic along our roads,making godfathers non existent,transforming owerri/orlu though i havent been to okigwe.
Truth is Rochas is not biased in doing his work,he is from orlu zone but he worked in the three zones simultaneously though he respected owerri as capital.
Stop doing 100% or nothing.
Give him kudos for the ones did.

I dont reply zombies!

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 26, 2016
justineu:
Nice one frm enegu state..
Abeg make una beg rochas to do nice thingz in imo state na.
sorry to tell you this hard truth. Okorocha is doing the same thing in the North. Everyone develops HIS OWN area!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by signz: 11:05am On Jun 26, 2016
razortruth:
sorry to tell you this hard truth. Okorocha is doing the same thing in the North. [/b]Everyone develops HIS OWN area![b]

Deep

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by engrchykae(m): 11:06am On Jun 26, 2016
xharder:

I dont reply zombies!
ur type can turn around to kill your benefactor if out of 100%,they were able to do less than than ur expectations.
I fear your type.
For ur info,am not partisan as both apc and pdp are the same people and apga,kowa etc dont have enough criminals to wrestle power so our national salvation is not coming soon.
For calling me zombie,i forgive you,i have matured to easily forgive as if it never happened.have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 26, 2016
engrchykae:
ur type can turn around to kill your benefactor if out of 100%,they were able to do less than than ur expectations.
I fear your type.
For ur info,am not partisan as both apc and pdp are the same people and apga,kowa etc dont have enough criminals to wrestle power so our national salvation is not coming soon.
For calling me zombie,i forgive you,i have matured to easily forgive as if it never happened.have a nice day.

Please this is Enugu thread. Let's celebrate Enugu and leave story..

I can site a Brown Roofian in the house viewing.

You are welcome sir/ma. Come join us celebrate Enugu.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by EnuguDadImoMom: 11:28am On Jun 26, 2016
Udmaster:
okay. I Apologize. Ndi Anambra, Apologies to you all here. God Bless Anambra, Enugu,Abia,Imo,Ebonyi.
Better, this is maturity... Chukwu GOZIE ala Igbo.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by chassylite(m): 11:31am On Jun 26, 2016
OBAFEMIawolowo:
Enugu centenary city
the 3rd pics of planting of flowers is university of nigeria nsukka main entrance gate from green house owerrre eze orba axis going to NRU junction. the alphalt work are portharcourt enugu expressway by setraco after okigwe,the dual carriage way is RCC road work OPI -Nsukka road by OPI junction by st charles catholic church OPI nsukka.
Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by FlamesD: 11:34am On Jun 26, 2016
The London of Naija.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by DeeMain(m): 11:43am On Jun 26, 2016
Lexo22:
I am from Enugu south and it hurts me each time I realize that I don't have a plot of land in my own village. the very own place I would've inherited, the government collected it illegally with the intention of building ESUT permanent site, and now after 25years they now change the course to centenary project.

there's God oh and He is watching.
well, let them build, at the appointed time we the real owners will occupy it till Jesus comes.

Are you from Obeagu or Amaechi?
Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 26, 2016
justineu:
Nice one frm enegu state.. Abeg make una beg rochas to do nice thingz in imo state na.
Una don chop una Christmas tree finish?? cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by 9ja4show: 11:57am On Jun 26, 2016
Liberty90:
Enugu state is one rare specimen of a class city in Nigeria. I will turn down Abuja to live in Enugu. You won't understand this until you have lived in Enugu...the most underrated city in Nigeria and best for people in Diaspora who need an easy transition to a city in Nigeria that offers close to what you will find in abroad especially the laid-back, friendly atmosphere you can't find in Lagos and Abuja.

However whoever took these pics...my friend get a better camera for a serious project like this!

I love enugu city ; very serene but the people there are so tribalistic ; if you are not speaking igbo its a problem there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Idrismusty97(m): 12:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
Well this is nice.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
Proudly Igbo! Proudly Nsukka!! Proudly Enugu!!! Ala Igbo oga n' iru bu nke anyi!!! Igbo kwe zuo nu. Ya ga zie!!!!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by sharonbaron(m): 12:04pm On Jun 26, 2016
JahJaa:
This is beautiful
Igbo kwenu!!!
Enugu is doing just fine, Ebonyi is Rising up too, Imo is ok, Anambra my State is Cool, Abia Has some good stories to tell. Slow and Steady Ala Igbo Nile will be better, Nwayo Nwayo ka eji alacha Ofe di Oku. I Pray our Eastern Leaders will be Blessed with more Wisdom to think on our to Improve lifes and Education.
Ala Igbo Ga adimma.
One igbo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by KB524(m): 12:06pm On Jun 26, 2016
xharder:
They must do something about those herdsmen who may want to turn that golf course to a grazing spot thereby littering the streets with cow poo.

Kudos to Enugu... cant wait to kick out rochas in 2019. That governor of a thing is the worst thing to happen to my state.
Agent of hatred spreading,u have a bad mouth may u get well quickly
Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by SamMilla1(m): 12:20pm On Jun 26, 2016
ReabridCharles:
I am not an Easterner but truth is, those guys are doing well for themselves. Esp Anambra

I guess der 5% is worth more than the other 95%

Yep
Over 80% of South Easterners own private business all over the world. That means only few works for the government.

The reverse is the case in SW. Majority of the people wants to work for government over there. It means too much pressure on the state budget and as a result they struggle to pay salaries. You can't develop when you use all your money to pay salaries.

Only Imo State in the SE likes enjoyment more than work. That's why they owe their workers.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by loomer: 12:26pm On Jun 26, 2016
tonio2wo:

Beef! grin grin

Beef ko, pork ni
Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by DLioness(f): 12:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
Lexo22:
I am from Enugu south and it hurts me each time I realize that I don't have a plot of land in my own village. the very own place I would've inherited, the government collected it illegally with the intention of building ESUT permanent site, and now after 25years they now change the course to centenary project.

there's God oh and He is watching.
well, let them build, at the appointed time we the real owners will occupy it till Jesus comes.
NDO!

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by MXrep: 12:28pm On Jun 26, 2016
9ja4show:

I love enugu city ; very serene but the people there are so tribalistic ; if you are not speaking igbo its a problem there
People speaking their language is now triblism?? Do ppl in Ibadan and Kano not speak yoruba and Hausa respectively??

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by olaitoro(m): 12:28pm On Jun 26, 2016
9ja4show:

that is why Igbos in southwest are meant to learn yoruba, so that they can blend with the locals.

my friend learn how to speak Igbo to stop feeling victimised.

you are the tribalist there.

if you are Rome, behave like Romans.

Yagaziere Igbo nile.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by COUSTON: 12:38pm On Jun 26, 2016
That d spirit of Igbos
Nwanne na echi adiro agwu agwu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 26, 2016
SamMilla1:

Yep
Over 80% of South Easterners own private business all over the world. The means only few works for the government.

The reverse is the case in SW. Majority of the people wants to work for government over there. It means too much pressure on the state budget and as a result they struggle to pay salaries. You can't develop when you use all your money to pay salaries.

Only Imo State in the SE likes enjoyment more than work. That's why they owe their workers.

Some of you have this penchant for picking on Imo State for the wrong reasons.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by optimism91(m): 12:54pm On Jun 26, 2016
OBAFEMIawolowo:
Enugu centenary city

TO GOD BE THE GLORY!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Lastanza: 1:11pm On Jun 26, 2016
I officially declare Enugu state the most peaceful and homely city in Nigeria

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by sukkot: 1:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
engrchykae:
that the golden rays of the ever wise,youthful Sun rises in our land and dies somewhere in the west only to resurrect the next day in our land.we are blessed.
If u are not from the land of the risen Sun,try and endure.
grin grin You alaigbo people are something else. why you gotta bring the west down ? cant you elevate and celebrate without denigrating west ?
Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by sukkot: 1:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
xharder:

Please this is Enugu thread. Let's celebrate Enugu and leave story..

I can site a Brown Roofian in the house viewing.

You are welcome sir/ma. Come join us celebrate Enugu.
SMH
Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by MrBONE2(m): 1:19pm On Jun 26, 2016
OBAFEMIawolowo:
Cool
As the best Guwara Guwara player in KuVuKi Land will i be welcome to the city. grin

Gyarbonka.. grin
Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by 9ja4show: 1:22pm On Jun 26, 2016
olaitoro:

that is why Igbos in southwest are meant to learn yoruba, so that they can blend with the locals.

my friend learn how to speak Igbo to stop feeling victimised.

you are the tribalist there.

if you are Rome, behave like Romans.

Yagaziere Igbo nile.

What brought yoruba into this? And who said i am Yoruba? Foolish idiot...y'all are tribalistic in nature and expect to be treated fair in other lands.. your tribalism disgusts me..

I am very sure u won't allow the Yorubas dominate enugu like you do in lagos...they allow u guys work in their government house and live freely but it Will never happen in enugu...bastard

Why will I learn your language to live in your city; do your brother's learn Arab before going to Dubai to do drugs?
Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by TonyRoland(m): 1:22pm On Jun 26, 2016
I rep Enugu state. The coalcity state!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by 9ja4show: 1:26pm On Jun 26, 2016
MXrep:

People speaking their language is now triblism?? Do ppl in Ibadan and Kano not speak yoruba and Hausa respectively??

They do as well; since I have been living in lagos , no Yoruba has ever made me feel like a stranger in their land; even though I have my reservation towards some of them but they are very accomoditing unlike you people from the east
Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Incredibleme: 1:28pm On Jun 26, 2016
xharder:

honestly i'm sick and tired of the derogatory statements. if its not about okorocha its about the women or the people. the most annoying part is whenever anything good is said about any southeastern state, everyone sees it as development but if its in imo is regarded as caricature with all manners of spite.
its disheartening to say the least. I weep for my people, yet we clamor oneness!
smh...
SamMilla1:

Yep
Over 80% of South Easterners own private business all over the world. The means only few works for the government.
xharder:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Another Container Falls In Lagos This Morning (Photos) / New Photos Of Man Who Survived Fatal Accident That Killed Over 80 Persons. / Commercial Bus Knocks Down And Kills Lady Selling Bread In Lagos. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.