Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures (45234 Views)

Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing / Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle & Golf City In Pictures / Centenary Hall Ake: The Historic Hall Which Egbas Built For 100 Years(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by olaitoro(m): 2:23pm On Oct 03, 2017
Basic123:

grin...this people and inferiority complex.Always imagining one non existing competition with the yorubas of lagos,Ogun and Ibadan grin...Thanks for the great Obafemi Awolowo

SE is actually competing with Northeast.And western Nigeria axis of lagos-ogun-Ibadan is striving to surpass Gauteng province in SA,newyork in US and shongai on china grin

Lol, guy are you on a cheap ewedu ati amala smoking again .
You can pass as a comedian, lol

1 Like

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Basic123: 3:00pm On Oct 03, 2017
olaitoro:

Lol, guy are you on a cheap ewedu ati amala smoking again .
You can pass as a comedian, lol
lol... I don't expect less from a visionless hate filled faecal-oha eating and nnamdi kanu urine licking Igbo man grin

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by londoner: 6:57pm On Oct 03, 2017
OBAFEMIawolowo:
Golf city

The image with the flags is in Abuja not Enugu.
Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by olaitoro(m): 9:53pm On Oct 03, 2017
Basic123:

lol... I don't expect less from a visionless hate filled faecal-oha eating and nnamdi kanu urine licking Igbo man grin

Hydraulic soup dey worry you ogbeni.

Descendant of a fallen angel

1 Like

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Basic123: 9:10am On Oct 04, 2017
olaitoro:

Hydraulic soup dey worry you ogbeni.

Descendant of a fallen angel

Omo I just spoke the plain truth.

The descendants of the foecal osala eating senior fallen demon Nri can say whatever they like grin
Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by olaitoro(m): 6:28pm On Oct 04, 2017
Basic123:

Omo I just spoke the plain truth.

The descendants of the foecal osala eating senior fallen demon Nri can say whatever they like grin
Omoale are you this daft

Cone head cretin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Basic123: 7:18pm On Oct 04, 2017
olaitoro:
Omoale are you this daft
Cone head cretin cheesy
cool
Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Jetleeee: 7:26pm On Oct 04, 2017
I was really excited about this project. Sadly, the slow pace of the project gives me the impression it might end up as another white elephant like Tinapa
Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by AfonjaConehead: 10:10pm On Oct 04, 2017
God bless my SE comrades. You guys shall overcome.

Jetleeee:
I was really excited about this project. Sadly, the slow pace of the project gives me the impression it might end up as another white elephant like Tinapa

see this roving deeply kwoncerned environMENTAL sanitationist...

Sophisticated project manager HAAaaaahahahaaahaaaaa grin grin grin
Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Nobeluscabral: 2:15am On Mar 10, 2019
Someone should please update us on this project?

Please do go to mention me or quote me thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Two Survive Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Fire (Graphic Pic) / Lost Four Friends In a Car Accident, So Painful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.