Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Gratitude From The Heart - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gratitude From The Heart (12724 Views)

Just A Little Way To Show My Fans Gratitude / Letter Of Gratitude / 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gratitude From The Heart by HiggsBoson(m): 6:20pm On Jun 26, 2016
goldenruby:
Here sire!

I can't thank you enough ma'am.. I really appreciate Your support. May Allah continue to support you and yours.. cheesy

Thanks so much..

1 Like

Re: Gratitude From The Heart by UyiIredia(m): 6:20pm On Jun 26, 2016
@ lanicky Issorite. Though I still dey cry say mysticgal nor win.
Re: Gratitude From The Heart by vikspring(m): 7:12pm On Jun 26, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

My real guy, thanks a lot for this mehn. We all did well, we gave our all to help refiner outshine all contestants, including lanicky, but there were strong men everywhere, mostly in team lanicky. hahahahahahaha

I'm more happier than you that it was lanicky that won, she has always being my number contestant from the onset.
I heard lanicky came 4th the last time she contested for miss NL, same position refiner took, and here is lanicky as miss NL 2016, I believe same will also applies to refiner next year.

hahaha ... am happy we all took dis lightly u guys (team refiner) are really democrats
Re: Gratitude From The Heart by KINGinVAHALA: 7:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
vikspring:

hahaha ... am happy we all took dis lightly u guys (team refiner) are really democrats

Hehehehe, yeah, Democrats to other teams except the only team well known for bullying nairalanders whose opinion differ from theirs. We gave them fire, attacking them from all fours. lol
Re: Gratitude From The Heart by vikspring(m): 7:49pm On Jun 26, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hehehehe, yeah, Democrats to other teams except the only team well known for bullying nairalanders whose opinion differ from theirs. We gave them fire, attacking them from all fours. lol

abeg I been dey wonder weda na government work oooo ... lol see de wet dem bash me
Re: Gratitude From The Heart by tempem: 8:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
lanicky:
A zillion and more thanks to everyone that helped me achieve this goal. Regardless of the side talks and all, you deemed that I was worthy of your vote....how do I even begin to appreciate it all? May God in His mercies continue to bless you all for your efforts. Thank you once again.

Another bout of special thanks goes to my campaign team. Guys what can I say? You all stood by me through thick and thin. Corrected me when I was wrong, praised me when I did right. Even when the pathway seemed dark, you all helped me with your individual lights.....held my hand and helped me through. Your advise, hard work, understanding even corrections paid off well because.....here we are. We did it. Thanks guys.

To my fellow queens, referring to you all as contestants now is wrong because you all deserved the crown. Beautiful and intelligent ladies, that's who you all are. Congratulations girls! We made it.

To the organisers, more grease to your elbow. Thanks for giving us all this opportunity. Dygeasy, Tosyne2much, Wristbangle, NLJega Myzmycoli, and the whole team......a job weldone. I see a greater future for you guys. Thank you.

Nairalanders, thank you for the opportunity you all have given me. I promise not to let you down. God bless.

Happy Sunday guys.

Cc:
Mimzy
Ivyy
Refiner
Mysticgal
Optional1
MissGdope
Daisyluv
Eurydice
Chubbyt
Peeparty
stfuareyouG0d
Laveda
Monalisa185
Dollyjoy
Twaci,
Jeffreyjamez
Agarawu23
adeh39
Davep
Aminat508,
peeparty ,
charijee
bqlekan,
loomer
amodu,
tempem,
Toniro,
Adeyinka1758,
daveP,
starshyne,
kelvingraphics,
estharfabian
ozila
ronald4lif
johnnyhaz
ritababekiss
ronald4lif
Iamkingslee
Lekinz
dharray
Immortal voices
Iykekelvins
Nelsrizzy,
AfricanApple
Omotayor123

Sweetheart!, I must confess, at first, I thought our chances are way too slim. You know what? Your write-up corrected that view. From you I developed this quote "Tell yourself, you are the queen, there you go!!". You rocks, dear. Develop the skills you intend developing..... Lan'lady! You are truly the Nairaland's Queen. See, aunty Charijee is indeed a good woman, may Jah bless her for us... She got me mentioned all through the process.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gratitude From The Heart by Missyetty(f): 8:14pm On Jun 26, 2016
Congrats lanicky, you are a true beauty. Long live the Queen!
Re: Gratitude From The Heart by kedikenet(f): 8:22pm On Jun 26, 2016
congrats dear and dear you are a beauty to behold so people can say what they like wink
Re: Gratitude From The Heart by amodu(m): 8:37pm On Jun 26, 2016
vikspring:

lolzzz ... guy u funny
I laff
Don't mind me jawe
Re: Gratitude From The Heart by vikspring(m): 8:43pm On Jun 26, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

guy am in love with refiner ooo ... *tears* I just read her speech congratulating QUEEN lanicky ... mehn refiner is a bomb abeg ... she 4 b runner up ... I like I simplicity
Re: Gratitude From The Heart by vikspring(m): 8:55pm On Jun 26, 2016
UyiIredia:
@ lanicky Issorite. Though I still dey cry say mysticgal nor win.

it was obviously seen 4rm d beginning fat mysticgal won't win
Re: Gratitude From The Heart by meforyou1(m): 8:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
Congrats Laniky. Don't mind haters.
Re: Gratitude From The Heart by KINGinVAHALA: 9:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
vikspring:

guy am in love with refiner ooo ... *tears* I just read her speech congratulating QUEEN lanicky ... mehn refiner is a bomb abeg ... she 4 b runner up ... I like I simplicity

You re in love with who? guy you better crawl back to the cave you crawled out from hence the thunder that will strike you plays football more than FC Barcelona. hahahaha, just joking though but refiner is a no go area.

What's your known moniker?
Re: Gratitude From The Heart by davide470(m): 9:03pm On Jun 26, 2016
Congrats jare Lanicky!! Be the Queen you are meant to be wink

Btw, I wonder why the Romance Section mods are not doing anything to curtail all the hateful, unnecessary threads.

Farano, Rocktation.......??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gratitude From The Heart by vikspring(m): 9:06pm On Jun 26, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

You re in love with who? guy you better crawl back to the cave you crawled out from hence the thunder that will strike you plays football more than FC Barcelona. hahahaha, just joking though but refiner is a no go area.

What's your known moniker?

lolzz ... I don't mean it ooo

my moniker is vikspring
Re: Gratitude From The Heart by KINGinVAHALA: 9:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
vikspring:

lolzz ... I don't mean it ooo
my moniker is vikspring
Lol, and as I earlier stated, I was also joking.
Please make sure your moniker remain intact, I would be needing you soon. *wink*
Re: Gratitude From The Heart by amicable09(f): 9:42pm On Jun 26, 2016
Congratulations Lanicky cheesy
I'm glad you have the crown on your head now ... we can rotate how we wear it sha, just you and I grin.

I'm really proud of your strength. I've been moving around looking for the best place to post my congratulatory message but every single place has been littered with green eyed folks who are unable to hide their envy.

Look beyond them hon, low lifers are known for dragging others down. They can kiss the dust to show their dissatisfaction. If e pain them too much, stainless crown dey market, they should buy one and crown their 'beauty'.

Enjoy yourself with the crown. It is yours and you deserve it!

Congratulations Ivyy, Mimzy, Mysticgal and Refiner.
You are all beauty queens cheesy.
Stay beautiful!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gratitude From The Heart by karleone(m): 9:49pm On Jun 26, 2016
amicable09:
Congratulations Lanicky cheesy
I'm glad you have the crown on your head now ... we can rotate how we wear it sha, just you and I grin.

I'm really proud of your strength. I've been moving around looking for the best place to post my congratulatory message but every single place has been littered with green eyed folks who are unable to hide their envy.

Look beyond them hon, low lifers are known for dragging others down. They can kiss the dust to show their dissatisfaction. If e pain them too much, stainless crown dey market, they should buy one and crown their 'beauty'.

Enjoy yourself with the crown. It is yours and you deserve it!

Congratulations Ivyy, Mimzy and Refiner.
You are all beauty queens cheesy.
Stay beautiful!

You forgot Mysticgal. That girl is beauty on her own. Love her low-cut.
Re: Gratitude From The Heart by amicable09(f): 9:55pm On Jun 26, 2016
karleone:

You forgot Mysticgal. That girl is beauty on her own. Love her low-cut.
Shoot!
Forgive me!
I was never abreast with this contest and didn't familiarize myself with the names of all the contestants.

I remember I saw a beauty in low-cut. My bad.
Mysticgal, you are truly beautiful! I celebrate how far you came in the pageantry.

You are a queen!
I am in love with your hairstyle. Befitting for bold ladies like you and I cheesy.

Congratulations to you too!

1 Like

Re: Gratitude From The Heart by Omotayor123(f): 10:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
Congratulations Girl! *I hope you live up to expectations. Think &  act Positive and the sky will be Your starting point! 
The lord is Your strength.

Congratulations once again! Queen Lanicky wink

Mediapace I hope you got my reply. Don't know whatz up with my e mail smiley

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gratitude From The Heart by Mediapace: 10:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
Nope cool
Omotayor123:
Congratulations Girl! *I hope you live up to expectations. Think &  act Positive and the sky will be Your starting point! 
The lord is Your strength.

Congratulations once again! Queen Lanicky wink

Mediapace I hope you got my reply. Don't know whatz up with my e mail smiley
Re: Gratitude From The Heart by ggrin(f): 10:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
Awwwww cool

1 Like

Re: Gratitude From The Heart by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
HiggsBoson:

I can't thank you enough ma'am.. I really appreciate Your support. May Allah continue to support you and yours.. cheesy

Thanks so much..
You're welcome sir. I am happy we won!
Once again, congratulations lanicky kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gratitude From The Heart by Nobody: 1:13am On Jun 27, 2016
lanicky:
kiss kiss kiss kiss

Just how did u get so much supporters, how?

I need your strategy for my own political ambition in my school here smiley I am serious oo
Re: Gratitude From The Heart by UyiIredia(m): 8:13am On Jun 27, 2016
vikspring:

it was obviously seen 4rm d beginning fat mysticgal won't win
She's not fat.
Re: Gratitude From The Heart by cezarman(m): 10:28am On Jun 27, 2016
Geeez!!! Is This The Lanickyy?? She Must've Won By Everything Except Beauty...Please Lanickians,don't Bash Me Oh Because Your Queen Won The Contest Already But I Gotta Be Honest, She Ain't Beautiful..Especialy Her Face. Chai!! The Others Must Be Very Dull Intellectualy Then,for Her To Have Won The Contest. Rotflmfyo! Hehehehehe!!!
Re: Gratitude From The Heart by MrCow(m): 10:59am On Jun 27, 2016
congrats Bae, You are a true queen in all respect
Re: Gratitude From The Heart by Monalisa185(f): 11:37am On Jun 27, 2016
cezarman:
Geeez!!! Is This The Lanickyy?? She Must've Won By Everything Except Beauty...Please Lanickians,don't Bash Me Oh Because Your Queen Won The Contest Already But I Gotta Be Honest, She Ain't Beautiful..Especialy Her Face. Chai!! The Others Must Be Very Dull Intellectualy Then,for Her To Have Won The Contest. Rotflmfyo! Hehehehehe!!!

Obinna
Re: Gratitude From The Heart by cezarman(m): 12:10pm On Jun 27, 2016
Monalisa185:

Obinna
Who Be That
Re: Gratitude From The Heart by Babacele: 12:38pm On Jun 27, 2016
lanicky:
kiss kiss kiss kiss
Congratulations Queen Lanicky may your reign bring love to NL, the global e-space and Nigeria. By this time next year when you look back to this day ,what would you be proud of leaving behind? What legacies would you have bequeathed NLders?
My warmest regards.

1 Like

Re: Gratitude From The Heart by MrCork: 12:42pm On Jun 27, 2016
Joygalore:
Such a responsible bae
Long reign,my Queen kiss

...pliss beack yor skin to lightskin yellow.....we dont like yor conmplesxion!!(no oofense) angry
Re: Gratitude From The Heart by Monalisa185(f): 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2016
cezarman:
Who Be That

Gerarahere mehnnn...pascal...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Almost bleeped My Aunty When I Was 13 And Now Am Regrating It. / hh / A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.