Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Biafra: IPOB Sends Strong Warning To British Prime Minister Cameron - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: IPOB Sends Strong Warning To British Prime Minister Cameron (2064 Views)

Biafra: IPOB Members Release Doves In Anambra (Photos) / Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency / Biafra-trump Rally: We Are Inviting You To Join Us – IPOB Sends Powerful Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: IPOB Sends Strong Warning To British Prime Minister Cameron by rommyth(m): 11:23am On Jun 26, 2016
The Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, have accused British Prime Minister David Cameron of exhibiting hypocritical attitude towards the Biafran course.

In a statement made available by the spokespersons of the group,‎ Barrister Emma Nmezu and Dr. Clifford Chukwuemeka Iroanya‎, the group tagged Camoeron as a racist who connived with the Nigerian government to deny their independence.

The statement read in part: “The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) congratulates the Government and people of Britain for organizing the BREXIT vote and applaud the British Government for respecting the wishes of her citizens.

“However, it smacks of hypocrisy that the same David Cameron that initiated the BREXIT vote has been propping up the Buhari‘s Government in their murderous acts of suppressing the quest by Biafrans to exit from Nigeria. This leaves Biafrans to ask if David Cameron’s hypocrisy is because Biafrans are blacks and if black Africans are inferior to white British people?

“Why does David Cameron think that what is good for the white British people is not good for the black people of Africa especially Biafrans? Mr. David Cameron, in organizing BREXIT is taking advantage of the rights of people to make their choice.

The group however called upon the British PM to intervene in the ongoing Biafran agitation if the he wants peace for his country.

“From the success of BREXIT, we call upon the incoming Prime Minister to work with Buhari to speedily organize BIAFREXIT.

“In addition, we warn the incoming Prime Minister that failure to probe the criminality of Buhari against the Biafrans will make Britain culpable in the re-enacted 21st century Biafran genocide.”
https://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/biafra-ipob-sends-strong-warning-to-british-prime-minister-cameron.215495/

Re: Biafra: IPOB Sends Strong Warning To British Prime Minister Cameron by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 26, 2016
i dey laff.made ftc today

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Sends Strong Warning To British Prime Minister Cameron by MirabelArode(f): 11:33am On Jun 26, 2016
Boris is conservative and LIBERTARIAN. Conservatives dislike muslims!

Murderous Mumuhamado Ibn El-dullardeen is gonna be an orphan. kikikikiki! grin grin

IPOB have started contacting Boris Johnson. Next-level Diplomacy don start already. yoruba muslims what are your views? grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: IPOB Sends Strong Warning To British Prime Minister Cameron by MirabelArode(f): 11:47am On Jun 26, 2016
yoruba muslims and zombies wetin happen. Una no go shout 'ipod' and 'uganda' for here today?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: IPOB Sends Strong Warning To British Prime Minister Cameron by Tunami(m): 11:51am On Jun 26, 2016
In bob marley's voice, so much trouble in the world.
Re: Biafra: IPOB Sends Strong Warning To British Prime Minister Cameron by andyanders: 12:13pm On Jun 26, 2016
usel---ess set of people talking of BIAFRA. Mad dogs that don't even love themselves.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Sends Strong Warning To British Prime Minister Cameron by pdppower: 12:13pm On Jun 26, 2016
This guy, Kanu sha wan become president by fire by force. They even have the gut to threaten Britain. Wetin you wan do Britico if it fails to support you na? Quote me and perish, in Jesus name
Re: Biafra: IPOB Sends Strong Warning To British Prime Minister Cameron by Khd95(m): 12:22pm On Jun 26, 2016
I just want to ask how much is ipob passport,now wey dollar don rise like yeast..abeg any flat head to tell megrin

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Sends Strong Warning To British Prime Minister Cameron by MirabelArode(f): 12:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
pdppower:
This guy, Kanu sha wan become president by fire by force. They even have the gut to threaten Britain. Wetin you wan do Britico if it fails to support you na? Quote me and perish, in Jesus name

you mean in the name of mohammed's scrotal sac? gringrin

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB Sends Strong Warning To British Prime Minister Cameron by MirabelArode(f): 12:32pm On Jun 26, 2016
Khd95:
I just want to ask how much is ipob passport,now wey dollar don rise like yeast..abeg any flat head to tell megrin

Mohammedan of the brownie tribe, it costs only your father's ancestral land at oshgbo. Go and sell it to an Ibo and bring the money here for owambe. grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB Sends Strong Warning To British Prime Minister Cameron by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 26, 2016
pdppower:

They will fight the British as well with their home made wooden rifles.
Re: Biafra: IPOB Sends Strong Warning To British Prime Minister Cameron by Tunechi1(m): 12:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
Oko nleri obo nleri ipade dori bed
Re: Biafra: IPOB Sends Strong Warning To British Prime Minister Cameron by wiseoneking: 1:12pm On Jun 26, 2016
andyanders:
usel---ess set of people talking of BIAFRA. Mad dogs that don't even love themselves.
And they are the one feeding and also giving you sleepless night. You cant do without them but they can do without you. They want to leave but your people are wailing and Crying. Lol

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Sends Strong Warning To British Prime Minister Cameron by PentiumPro(f): 1:26pm On Jun 26, 2016
MirabelArode:
Boris is conservative and LIBERTARIAN. Conservatives dislike muslims!

Murderous Mumuhamado Ibn El-dullardeen is gonna be an orphan. kikikikiki! grin grin

IPOB have started contacting Boris Johnson. Next-level Diplomacy don start already. yoruba muslims what are your views? grin grin

You are gradually losing your sanity, courtesy of Nairaland.
There is no single mention of Yoruba in that report, but as usual your morbid fear of Yorubas is chasing you in reality and dreams.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB Sends Strong Warning To British Prime Minister Cameron by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:53pm On Jun 26, 2016
pdppower:

LOL, typical case of delusion of grandeur; so they are important enough to be in a position to warn the British Prime Minister - what jokers.
Re: Biafra: IPOB Sends Strong Warning To British Prime Minister Cameron by StunningCEO: 2:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
Question: When will iPod youths ever get sense

Answer: Never...their compressed flat..heads has compressed whatever is left of their brain cells.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Sends Strong Warning To British Prime Minister Cameron by 989900: 2:31pm On Jun 26, 2016
Britain's exit from the EU, is akin to say Nigeria exiting from the AU; not one part of Nigeria seceding.

Britain's exit from the EU is not supported by Cameron.

Britain's exit from the EU was done in a democratic, civilized, and non-threatening way.

Scottish independence referendum (similar to what Biafra seeks) took place in a democratic, civilized, and non-threatening way too (most people voted against it . . . no one was threatening murder and chaos).

Britain's exit from the EU was a close one at 52-48 . . . funny enough, a large percentage of voters later confessed they had no idea of what the implications of BREXIT means! Duh! undecided Further reason why chronic ignorance of the masses is the manure that perpetuates their permanent enslavement . . . "democracy is the false assumption that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge".
I'm guessing most 'yes' exit voters by now, would have a re-think if they have a second chance.

BREXIT is yet to be formalized, and there are still chances (though slim) of not seeing it through.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: IPOB Sends Strong Warning To British Prime Minister Cameron by holocron: 2:54pm On Jun 26, 2016
989900:
Britain's exit from the EU, is akin to say Nigeria exiting from the AU; not one part of Nigeria seceding.

Britain's exit from the EU was done in a democratic, civilized, and non-threatening way.

Scottish independence referendum (similar to what Biafra seeks) took place in a democratic, civilized, and non-threatening way too (most people voted against it . . . no one was threatening murder and chaos).

Britain's exit from the EU was a close one at 52-48 . . . funny enough, a large percentage of voters later confessed they had no idea of what the implications of BREXIT means! Duh! undecided Further reason why chronic ignorance of the masses is the manure that perpetuates their permanent enslavement . . . "democracy is the false assumption that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge".
I'm guessing most 'yes' exit voters by now, would have a re-think if they have a second chance.

BREXIT is yet to be formalized, and there are still chances (though slim) of not seeing it through.

Thank you, for a clear and dispassionate head - what is needed in this forum

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Sends Strong Warning To British Prime Minister Cameron by MirabelArode(f): 3:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
StunningCEO:
Question: When will iPod youths ever get sense

Answer: Never...their compressed flat..heads has compressed whatever is left of their brain cells.

We yoruba mooslims must continue to fight the ipods for the abookies. It is our destiny and mandate to do so. God help our oblong heads and brown roofs. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Sends Strong Warning To British Prime Minister Cameron by PhockPhockMan: 3:06pm On Jun 26, 2016
989900:

What's your point?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB Sends Strong Warning To British Prime Minister Cameron by Jaideyone(m): 3:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
MirabelArode:

We yoruba mooslims must continue to fight the ipods for the abookies. It is our destiny and mandate to do so. God help our oblong heads and brown roofs. grin grin
you're just too myopic. so anyone against your failed ambition is automatically a Yoruba Muslim? how dumb can you get?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Sends Strong Warning To British Prime Minister Cameron by MirabelArode(f): 3:24pm On Jun 26, 2016
Jaideyone:
you're just too myopic. so anyone against your failed ambition is automatically a Yoruba Muslim? how dumb can you get?

Jide, why are running away from your identity. you dey smell muslim muslim! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Sends Strong Warning To British Prime Minister Cameron by Jaideyone(m): 3:32pm On Jun 26, 2016
MirabelArode:

Jide, why are running away from your identity. you dey smell muslim muslim! grin grin
dum*b as$ yes my name is Jide and I'm a xtian. so how am I Yoruba Muslim?
Re: Biafra: IPOB Sends Strong Warning To British Prime Minister Cameron by MirabelArode(f): 3:38pm On Jun 26, 2016
Jaideyone:
dum*b as$ yes my name is Jide and I'm a xtian. so how am I Yoruba Muslim?

It's Christian sir. We all know that many of we yoruba muslims claimed to be Christians who loved our ruler Buhari so as to decieve people on the social media. We started getting caught we started claiming to be 'We SS' so as to cause problem between SE and SS. My fellow muslim let's say the truth, you smell muslim muslim like me. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Sends Strong Warning To British Prime Minister Cameron by Jaideyone(m): 3:40pm On Jun 26, 2016
MirabelArode:

It's Christian sir. We all know that many of we yoruba muslims claimed to be Christians who loved our ruler Buhari so as to decieve people on the social media. We started getting caught we started claiming to be 'We SS' so as to cause problem between SE and SS. My fellow muslim let's say the truth, you smell muslim muslim like me. grin grin
phuck off my mentions troll
Re: Biafra: IPOB Sends Strong Warning To British Prime Minister Cameron by pdppower: 4:12pm On Jun 26, 2016
MirabelArode:

Idiot. Stop claiming to be a Muslim just to get the sympathy of muslims . I can see what you wrote on top.
Re: Biafra: IPOB Sends Strong Warning To British Prime Minister Cameron by HeGeMon(m): 6:26pm On Jun 26, 2016
Do they think this is a game of propaganda? Huh undecided let them threaten all they want! IPOB ko, iPhone ni, I expect ipob to have started sending their pple back to the east! But the last time I went to Wuse market! Damn! cry they are still selling shoes & bags! In Nigeria! If the govt doesn't allow u BIAFRAXIT! U guys should exit by yourselves! Why begging for your freedom, just pack ur luggage's from Lagos,Abuja, & Kano, & evrydamn where & cross Niger bridge, take head counts & be sure no one is left behind in the zoo Nigeria, then bomb the bridge & build border walls around! Simple! U dnt need Nnamdi KANU, been matryed just for that simple task! Please be united for once & leave Nigeria! Pleaseeee, so that Nnamdi KANU will be a free man! He has a new born son & a wife to take care of

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Controversial Pastor Makes Members Walk With Their Heads / The President Has Never Been In Charge - Matthew Kukah / #Throwback: Pres. Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu In 1980

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.