Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Additional Things Ladies Can Do To Cement Your Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Additional Things Ladies Can Do To Cement Your Relationship (1940 Views)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Annoying Things Ladies Do (pictures) / 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Additional Things Ladies Can Do To Cement Your Relationship by ForeverYoung197(f): 11:35pm On Jun 26, 2016
Parpor:

So u min u watched ball wt him,took him on dates,were his stylist,played games wt him and he stl left u a breakup letter? I tink i wuld luv to hear dat guy's own version of ds story

Oh well he left coz he may bumped his head and realized that he still love his ex and marry her eventually. That girl's family is one of the business tycoons in oil and gas.
Re: Additional Things Ladies Can Do To Cement Your Relationship by Parpor(m): 11:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Oh well he left coz he may bumped his head and realized that he still love his ex and marry her eventually. That girl's family is one of the business tycoons in oil and gas.
Ouch...i really cnt measure hw u felt then,buh we all hv to move on from a few horror. U must b a fan of Jay-Z,,,right?
Re: Additional Things Ladies Can Do To Cement Your Relationship by ForeverYoung197(f): 11:51pm On Jun 26, 2016
Parpor:

Ouch...i really cnt measure hw u felt then,buh we all hv to move on from a few horror. U must b a fan of Jay-Z,,,right?

How you know I love Jay z? grin
Re: Additional Things Ladies Can Do To Cement Your Relationship by Parpor(m): 11:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

How you know I love Jay z? grin
Easy as ABC,buh wah i dnt know is y u wana b young forever.Care to share?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Dpo R@ped Me In Detention (video $ Photo) / What Would You Do If Your Then Virgin GF Is No Longer A Virgin? / Help! My Cousine(a Pastor) Is In Love With a Native Doctor's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.