Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Additional Things Ladies Can Do To Cement Your Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Additional Things Ladies Can Do To Cement Your Relationship (1921 Views)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Annoying Things Ladies Do (pictures) / 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Additional Things Ladies Can Do To Cement Your Relationship by Mzflexydeeva(f): 12:11pm On Jun 26, 2016
Keeping a relationship or even a marriage isn't an easy job. A lot of people think it's all about sex but also remember the friendship is the major factor people remain together after emotions have brought them together. Gone are those days when a man will chase you, pet you so you don't leave and still find ways to keep you interested daily. You must understand that as a man needs a woman so does she need him too. Apart from the regular respect him, feed him and satisfy him in bed, here are a few things that cols also help you keep your relationship with the opposite sex glowing like the 1st day.

1. Watch football....
It is no longer news that guys love football though not all of them but a large majority do. There is only a fraction of females who can understand what guys love about football but trust me one way to cement your relationship more whether while dating or in marriage is to take interest in some of the things your partner love. If you can enjoy football just for him, be able to talk about it with him, you would find out you give your relationship a better chance of striving. As the fact you have gone out of your way to pick interest in his like would help him see you in a different light.

2. Take him on dates...
The general mentality is, it's the guy who has to initiate everything. Gone are those days.... It is equally important for a woman to do things to spice up her relationship instead of always pushing it to the man. Taking your boo on a date is a fantastic thing to do. Sharing a meal, seeing a movie together, visiting beautiful sites and cracking jokes is also a great way to cement a relationship.

3. Be his own stylist....
A lot of ladies complain about his looks, his style or the way he combines colour. But instead why not help him dress up in the morning. Rather than sit condemning how he is so out of date with the fashion trend you could help with his wardrobe. So when he steps out looking all fly, for every compliment he gets, he can always smile and silently say babe, thank you and I love her grin

4. Play games...
After watching football I think ps /video game is a guy's best friend. When you can match him on a game my dear it'll never be boring. Just know how not to make it too much of a competition but a game. Don't take all the fun in it by always playing to win and proving you are better. Even if you are better than him at it, you can always allow him win you to boost his ego.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Additional Things Ladies Can Do To Cement Your Relationship by ForeverYoung197(f): 12:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
Sister, I've done all these stuffs but still didnt work. He left me with a breakup letter. undecided

1 Like

Re: Additional Things Ladies Can Do To Cement Your Relationship by Boring: 12:25pm On Jun 26, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
Sister, I've done all these stuffs but still didnt work. He left me with a breakup letter. undecided

shocked pelle sis.
Re: Additional Things Ladies Can Do To Cement Your Relationship by ForeverYoung197(f): 12:26pm On Jun 26, 2016
Boring:

shocked pelle sis.

That's a true story boo.
Re: Additional Things Ladies Can Do To Cement Your Relationship by chudidonas(m): 12:30pm On Jun 26, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

He doesn't deserve you .. I'm sure

1 Like

Re: Additional Things Ladies Can Do To Cement Your Relationship by Boring: 12:36pm On Jun 26, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

That's a true story boo.

*run check dp* lipsrsealed
boo of life..so how the story come end nau
Re: Additional Things Ladies Can Do To Cement Your Relationship by Emrys16(m): 1:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
If i can get a lady with the brain of the OP, i will never regret any day of my life.

2 Likes

Re: Additional Things Ladies Can Do To Cement Your Relationship by Oteebaba(m): 1:50pm On Jun 26, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
na Wa o breakup letter. That guy bad gan o
Re: Additional Things Ladies Can Do To Cement Your Relationship by ForeverYoung197(f): 1:51pm On Jun 26, 2016
Boring:

*run check dp* lipsrsealed
boo of life..so how the story come end nau

Whats wrong with my DP? if you look beyond on the picture, It only shows that anyone can do multitasking grin
Re: Additional Things Ladies Can Do To Cement Your Relationship by ForeverYoung197(f): 1:53pm On Jun 26, 2016
Oteebaba:
na Wa o breakup letter. That guy bad gan o

Yes. He's gone and the only thing he left me was that break up letter.
Re: Additional Things Ladies Can Do To Cement Your Relationship by Boring: 2:30pm On Jun 26, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Whats wrong with my DP? if you look beyond on the picture, It only shows that anyone can do multitasking grin

nah..that ain't multitasking o, facebooking is not working..more like a lazy mother..are u the one undecided
Re: Additional Things Ladies Can Do To Cement Your Relationship by ForeverYoung197(f): 2:32pm On Jun 26, 2016
Boring:

nah..that ain't multitasking o, facebooking is not working..more like a lazy mother..are u the one undecided

How you it was fb? tongue
Re: Additional Things Ladies Can Do To Cement Your Relationship by Boring: 2:47pm On Jun 26, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

How you it was fb? tongue

i had a vision boo, i even know wat u wearing now kiss
Re: Additional Things Ladies Can Do To Cement Your Relationship by ForeverYoung197(f): 2:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
Boring:

i had a vision boo, i even know wat u wearing now kiss

You do? OK, tell me grin
Re: Additional Things Ladies Can Do To Cement Your Relationship by Favolly(f): 2:51pm On Jun 26, 2016
Mzflexydeeva:
Keeping a relationship or even a marriage isn't an easy job. A lot of people think it's all about sex but also remember the friendship is the major factor people remain together after emotions have brought them together. Gone are those days when a man will chase you, pet you so you don't leave and still find ways to keep you interested daily. You must understand that as a man needs a woman so does she need him too. Apart from the regular respect him, feed him and satisfy him in bed, here are a few things that cols also help you keep your relationship with the opposite sex glowing like the 1st day.

1. Watch football....
It is no longer news that guys love football though not all of them but a large majority do. There is only a fraction of females who can understand what guys love about football but trust me one way to cement your relationship more whether while dating or in marriage is to take interest in some of the things your partner love. If you can enjoy football just for him, be able to talk about it with him, you would find out you give your relationship a better chance of striving. As the fact you have gone out of your way to pick interest in his like would help him see you in a different light.

I dont quite agree with this point. You musn't lose yourself for the sake of any relationship. If you are not into watching football, I see no reason why you have to. Surely, there are other interesting things the both of you like that y'all can do together without you having to pretend that you enjoy it. No man will sit down and watch telemundo or zee world with his wife or girlfriend in order to cement the relationship even if she insists on it.

And if you find that your relationship isn't 'striving' because you're not watching football with him, then I'm sure you know what to do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Additional Things Ladies Can Do To Cement Your Relationship by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:52pm On Jun 26, 2016
Why are things no longer funny to me??.....

Or maybe cus our queen no fine
Re: Additional Things Ladies Can Do To Cement Your Relationship by Boring: 2:57pm On Jun 26, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

You do? OK, tell me grin

ah you want make NL guys go loco, we have under age peeps here.. wink
Re: Additional Things Ladies Can Do To Cement Your Relationship by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
Am not a bricklayer grin
Re: Additional Things Ladies Can Do To Cement Your Relationship by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Why are things no longer funny to me??.....

Or maybe cus our queen no fine
No it's because you can't handle defeat tongue
Re: Additional Things Ladies Can Do To Cement Your Relationship by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:03pm On Jun 26, 2016
Diddyydiva:
No it's because you can't handle defeat tongue

If i can handle Buhari's defeat, I can handle any....

But our queen no fine na grin cheesy... I for even vote you cheesy
Re: Additional Things Ladies Can Do To Cement Your Relationship by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

If i can handle Buhari's defeat, I can handle any....

But our queen no fine na grin cheesy... I for even vote you cheesy
She is beautiful. It depends on your definition of beauty though.

But she got it all smiley
Re: Additional Things Ladies Can Do To Cement Your Relationship by ForeverYoung197(f): 3:11pm On Jun 26, 2016
Boring:

ah you want make NL guys go loco, we have under age peeps here.. wink

Don't mind them grin they're for that anyway...
Re: Additional Things Ladies Can Do To Cement Your Relationship by Boring: 3:22pm On Jun 26, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Don't mind them grin they're for that anyway...

kiss coded girl...we go see for bush later shocked
Re: Additional Things Ladies Can Do To Cement Your Relationship by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
Diddyydiva:
She is beautiful. It depends on your definition of beauty though.

But she got it all smiley

Hold all those preaching undecided undecided

grin grin... beauty get definition angry...

Beauty is beauty... No defenition smiley
Re: Additional Things Ladies Can Do To Cement Your Relationship by iamord(m): 5:38pm On Jun 26, 2016
Mzflexydeeva:

1. Watch football....

2. Take him on dates...
The general mentality is, it's the guy who has to initiate everything. Gone are those days.... It is equally important for a woman to do things to spice up her relationship instead of always pushing it to the man. Taking your boo on a date is a fantastic thing to do. Sharing a meal, seeing a movie together, visiting beautiful sites and cracking jokes is also a great way to cement a relationship.

3. Be his own stylist....
A lot of ladies complain about his looks, his style or the way he combines colour. But instead why not help him dress up in the morning. Rather than sit condemning how he is so out of date with the fashion trend you could help with his wardrobe. So when he steps out looking all fly, for every compliment he gets, he can always smile and silently say babe, thank you and I love her grin

4. Play games...
After watching football I think ps /video game is a guy's best friend. When you can match him on a game my dear it'll never be boring. Just know how not to make it too much of a competition but a game. Don't take all the fun in it by always playing to win and proving you are better. Even if you are better than him at it, you can always allow him win you to boost his ego.
you seem to know quite a lot about the dating sphere. You would make an ideal date, smiley
Re: Additional Things Ladies Can Do To Cement Your Relationship by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:03pm On Jun 26, 2016
Favolly:

I dont quite agree with this point. You musn't lose yourself for the sake of any relationship. If you are not into watching football, I see no reason why you have to. Surely, there are other interesting things the both of you like that y'all can do together without you having to pretend that you enjoy it. No man will sit down and watch telemundo or zee world with his wife or girlfriend in order to cement the relationship even if she insists on it.

And if you find that your relationship isn't 'striving' because you're not watching football with him, then I'm sure you know what to do.

hmmmmmm! Interesting.. additional was the key ⚿ it's not about loosing urself but about sacrifice. If all you haad to do to say a relationship was jut watch a game would that be too much? And then again don't say no guy would watch telemundo or zee wrld cos if we had to open a thread for guys who watch just cos their gfs or wife like it you'l be surprise
Re: Additional Things Ladies Can Do To Cement Your Relationship by NevetsIbot(m): 7:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
you you you everytime.. I can bet it, two years from now, you'll check nairaland and hate yourself for always commenting about your bad break up. Get over it.
Re: Additional Things Ladies Can Do To Cement Your Relationship by ForeverYoung197(f): 11:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
NevetsIbot:
you you you everytime.. I can bet it, two years from now, you'll check nairaland and hate yourself for always commenting about your bad break up. Get over it.

Lol. Memories live forever isnt it? cheesy
Re: Additional Things Ladies Can Do To Cement Your Relationship by NevetsIbot(m): 11:15pm On Jun 26, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Lol. Memories live forever isnt it? cheesy
until you hit your head and have amnesia. gringringrin
Re: Additional Things Ladies Can Do To Cement Your Relationship by Parpor(m): 11:22pm On Jun 26, 2016
D OP head legit...1 plate of fresh fish for her
Re: Additional Things Ladies Can Do To Cement Your Relationship by bitchcrafts: 11:23pm On Jun 26, 2016
That personal stylist idea no go work for so many reasons

But the date idea ehn, I don dey relish am pass as I dey relish taking pounded yam and egusi soup with lots of meat for iftar today grin
Re: Additional Things Ladies Can Do To Cement Your Relationship by Parpor(m): 11:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
So u min u watched ball wt him,took him on dates,were his stylist,played games wt him and he stl left u a breakup letter? I tink i wuld luv to hear dat guy's own version of ds story

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Boy Impregnate Sixteen Girls By Mistake / His Lecturer Has Sworn To Sleep With His Girlfriend Before Passing Him. / Look Well, Can You See Anything?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.