Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,235 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 - Webmasters (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 (7635 Views)

I Want To Buy Adsense (urgent) / How To Boost Your Propellerads Earning - Don't Be Duped Trying To Buy Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by paulwhiz: 6:03pm On Aug 10, 2016
Many people purchasing adsense accounts will still face the same problem of getting banned later on. You couldn't get approved before because you didn't meet adsense requirements. They will surely catch up with you later. So why not go through the right route by beefing up your blog and website to meet the adsense requirements. The new startup Oboma.org helps you beef up your blogs with search engine optimised articles, blog redesign and social network promotion. We do everything to make sure that you get approved in the legit way. We provide refunds if we cannot meet our promises. Check it out at www.oboma.org
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by KvnqPrezo(m): 11:02pm On Sep 03, 2016
mikketech:
The fourth account arrived. I contacted him. He paid me. And I gave him the login details. He was very happy thanking me. And said he will be needing more. And I said okay whenever I get account he will be among those that I will inform before coming to publish it here on nairaland as usual. He said okay
Im dey chop adsense??
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by KvnqPrezo(m): 11:12pm On Sep 03, 2016
mikketech:
I have sold account to people here on nairaland. And they got issues I gave them another account. And some of guided them to getting approval. Putting up my name here as a scam , is way out of it. But am happy you have finally put your mind at ease by doing this.
Maybe you'll guide me in getting approved cause I don't believe in buying
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 04, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

Maybe you'll guide me in getting approved cause I don't believe in buying
Okay. When you are ready you contact me.
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by KvnqPrezo(m): 7:58am On Sep 04, 2016
mikketech:

Okay. When you are ready you contact me.
Okay thanks
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 04, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

Okay thanks

Dont come back to nairaland to tell us you were scammed. After viewing the whole thread you are still communicating with the accused.
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by KvnqPrezo(m): 6:13pm On Sep 04, 2016
coolsix:

Dont come back to nairaland to tell us you were scammed. After viewing the whole thread you are still communicating with the accused.
Lol see reading it oo can't scam igbo boi...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Have You Ever Considered Quitting Social Media? / Nigeria Police Force "website" / Share Your SEO Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.