Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,454 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 - Webmasters (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 (7636 Views)

I Want To Buy Adsense (urgent) / How To Boost Your Propellerads Earning - Don't Be Duped Trying To Buy Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by Puresolutions: 8:05am On Jun 28, 2016
akinswaggs:

I hate it when novice with Adsense will just come out and start making stupid theories that dont exist.... Do you know the number of Adsense account that ive logged into on my system both banned and active, yet no wahala and you are here writing jagons because you think you've sub and a good keyboard to type anything your brain can just think about.. You seem to be the illiterate here.

Or did you miss the part where Op said he has made 6M from Adsense alone with even proof on Nairaland here, yet you still feel you can type whats on your mind ahbi..... pfft

@Akinswaggs before ur brain knew the internet i've left adsense.Whats with the insults Mr Literate.
Or is 6M what you think someone else haven made to.. Dnt pull my legs im moody this morn abeg
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by Puresolutions: 8:08am On Jun 28, 2016
akinswaggs:

I hate it when novice with Adsense will just come out and start making stupid theories that dont exist.... Do you know the number of Adsense account that ive logged into on my system both banned and active, yet no wahala and you are here writing jagons because you think you've sub and a good keyboard to type anything your brain can just think about.. You seem to be the illiterate here.

Or did you miss the part where Op said he has made 6M from Adsense alone with even proof on Nairaland here, yet you still feel you can type whats on your mind ahbi..... pfft

@Akinswaggs before ur brain knew the internet i've left adsense.Whats with the insults Mr Literate.
Or is 6M what you think someone else haven made to.. Dnt pull my legs im moody this morn abeg...
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by mr2kay(m): 8:24am On Jun 28, 2016
Lol
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by akinswaggs(m): 10:02am On Jun 28, 2016
Puresolutions:

Or is 6M what you think someone else haven made to.. Dnt pull my legs im moody this morn abeg

it can only be someone else and not you Mr.... All these Itk's that dont know anything, thw little you know you'd now be forming professional untop. Tell me where you legs are let me pull them so you fall
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by ProGSM(m): 10:10am On Jun 28, 2016
This is very bad news. I will need to take time and read this. Waooo but while will someone buy 4 accounts at the same time?
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by dpedro1: 10:13am On Jun 28, 2016
@Puresolutions. ...probably u left AdSense cos u couldn't earn a dim with it. So y bragging when many who know more than u r silent?

2 Likes

Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by dpedro1: 10:14am On Jun 28, 2016
ProGSM:
This is very bad news. I will need to take time and read this. Waooo but while will someone buy 4 accounts at the same time?

Read the post well....he resold d AdSense to his clients

2 Likes

Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by darthv: 10:37am On Jun 28, 2016
dpedro1:
@Puresolutions. ...probably u left AdSense cos u couldn't earn a dim with it. So y bragging when many who know more than u r silent?
Please I need help I signed up for Google AdSense and its displaying on my site but no page views or clicks are being recorded.
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by Puresolutions: 11:06am On Jun 28, 2016
darthv:
Please I need help I signed up for Google AdSense and its displaying on my site but no page views or clicks are being recorded.

lol@ darthv una go just dey provoke person.Anyway the field i entered after leaving your so called gold mine I was making millions in few months still in it now..una go dey make person talk
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by mr2kay(m): 11:24am On Jun 28, 2016
darthv:
has it been approved? Asin have you passed the final stage also did you get approved or you bought it which one.
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by Emeka71(m): 2:47pm On Jun 28, 2016
mr2kay:
what arrangements bro am I mikketech and what concerns me and the op
Maybe you've made arrangement for somebody else to do the call. sad
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by mr2kay(m): 3:24pm On Jun 28, 2016
Emeka71:
Maybe you've made arrangement for somebody else to do the call. sad
leave me jare the op knows who called him and he has my number. Carry your theory commot for my side bro
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by Emeka71(m): 4:44pm On Jun 28, 2016
mr2kay:
leave me jare the op knows who called him and he has my number. Carry your theory commot for my side bro
Okay then . sad
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by mr2kay(m): 7:02pm On Jun 28, 2016
You all are hypocrite and man makes man to be wicked.Jist this evening one of you here scammed me.I always do business based on trust and good name but one of you here exploited that.i won't talk much I'd show you guys the screenshots now so I our understand better.This is also the 3rd time this year now and it's really bad,dhilariousdandy that account don go Ooo tongue. You all shoukd stop this nonsense of scamming your fellow man, also don't think those you scammed are fools and can't do worse tongue

Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by mr2kay(m): 7:09pm On Jun 28, 2016
After said and done he removed me and blocked me on whatsapp. This is the normal routine for the scammers here it's not new to me and no one should fall for it.I sent him a mail and I got this

Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by plusmekus: 7:13pm On Jun 28, 2016
Puresolutions:

Or is 6M what you think someone else haven made to.. Dnt pull my legs im moody this morn abeg...

What he's saying is that you are the most timid illiterate. You're here defending evil with all the screenshots and confessions of people that encountered similar experience with Miketech .

I am the owner of http://adsensetrade.com and I have sold ( still selling) more than 40 AdSense accounts on that platform alone and there were no single hitch nor complaints from my customers. I have logged in over 100 different AdSense accounts using same IP ( both with PC and on phone) and I didn't lose anyone prior to logging in.

When AdSense becomes IP sensitive like PayPal, I'll be the first to know . As I'm typing this , I have 2 AdSense accounts logged in on SAME browser on icognito mode.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by Puresolutions: 7:20pm On Jun 28, 2016
More please More...
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by Puresolutions: 7:30pm On Jun 28, 2016
plusmekus:

What he's saying is that you are the most timid illiterate. You're here defending evil with all the screenshots and confessions of people that encountered similar experience with Miketech .

I am the owner of http://adsensetrade.com and I have sold ( still selling) more than 40 AdSense accounts on that platform alone and there were no single hitch nor complaints from my customers. I have logged in over 100 different AdSense accounts using same IP ( both with PC and on phone) and I didn't lose anyone prior to logging in.

When AdSense becomes IP sensitive like PayPal, I'll be the first to know . As I'm typing this , I have 2 AdSense accounts logged in on SAME browser on icognito mode.

Where's all this heading to ?
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by plusmekus: 7:45pm On Jun 28, 2016
Puresolutions:

Where's all this heading to ?

The only thing you posted that made sense grin
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by mr2kay(m): 7:49pm On Jun 28, 2016
All the noise makers no dey again? Rubbish
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by darthv: 1:33pm On Jun 29, 2016
mr2kay:
has it been approved? Asin have you passed the final stage also did you get approved or you bought it which one.
I got approved a long time ago..I didn't buy it
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by darthv: 1:36pm On Jun 29, 2016
Puresolutions:

lol@ darthv una go just dey provoke person.Anyway the field i entered after leaving your so called gold mine I was making millions in few months still in it now..una go dey make person talk
sooo is that an answer
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by mr2kay(m): 3:41pm On Jun 29, 2016
darthv:
sooo is that an answer
bro we can chat on whatsapp do I can see what's wrong with your adsense account and why it's not displaying or getting any impressions,my number is in my signature undecided
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by Dhilariousdandy(m): 4:25pm On Jun 29, 2016
mr2kay:
You all are hypocrite and man makes man to be wicked.Jist this evening one of you here scammed me.I always do business based on trust and good name but one of you here exploited that.i won't talk much I'd show you guys the screenshots now so I our understand better.This is also the 3rd time this year now and it's really bad, dhilariousdandy that account don go Ooo tongue. You all should stop this nonsense of scamming your fellow man, also don't think those you scammed are fools and can't do worse tongue

What's wrong bro??
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by Dhilariousdandy(m): 4:51pm On Jun 29, 2016
But were is that Mikketech?? I didn't see your break light again!!!
Wetin Happen?? Seun Don Arrest Yuh?? Abi Dey don swear for yuh??
Abeg if you're still here show up!!!
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by basadenet: 10:04pm On Jun 29, 2016
why did you buy 4 adsense account at a time? it seems you are greedy and really blame you. As for the selller, once something like this happen, i expect you to at least refund half of his money to him.
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by FincoApps(m): 11:55pm On Jun 29, 2016
basadenet:
why did you buy 4 adsense account at a time? it seems you are greedy and really blame you. As for the selller, once something like this happen, i expect you to at least refund half of his money to him.

Try to glance through previous posts
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by chineduemmao: 4:51pm On Jul 16, 2016
Jesus Christ... abeg I wan buy AdSense.
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by chineduemmao: 4:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
mr2kay:
You all are hypocrite and man makes man to be wicked.Jist this evening one of you here scammed me.I always do business based on trust and good name but one of you here exploited that.i won't talk much I'd show you guys the screenshots now so I our understand better.This is also the 3rd time this year now and it's really bad,dhilariousdandy that account don go Ooo tongue. You all shoukd stop this nonsense of scamming your fellow man, also don't think those you scammed are fools and can't do worse tongue
na another AdSense biz be that
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by tityboi: 9:44am On Jul 17, 2016
I wonder how nigerians are so foolish buying adsense account
.if atall you buy one.google will detect in few months and ban it.you have to grow up.adsense is not even.for everyone
.millions of people who even have adsense account don't earn 30usd month.why even payin that huge for a fake adsense when you can get it on fiveer for 5usd but google wil still ban it.be warned.if you need adsense really bad.work on your site for months will unique fresh post and push traffice then apply and it will be approved.with that.you will have rest of mind
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by ilovebbwgirl: 1:36am On Aug 10, 2016
Buy adsense with token to your blog USA adsense contact Me tpublish2@gmail.com I swear is not fraud

Already with dollars for you to know it won't get barn this one is legit

Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by haryomikun(m): 3:26am On Aug 10, 2016
plusmekus:

I caught you before you could edit it.

Gozmos = mr2kay = Miketech

Check screenshot below and notice who made the post
Fvcking smart nigga cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Have You Ever Considered Quitting Social Media? / Nigeria Police Force "website" / Share Your SEO Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.