Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,211 members, 7,842,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

How A Nigerian Airforce Officer Nearly Beat Me To Death-Lady Recounts Her Ordeal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How A Nigerian Airforce Officer Nearly Beat Me To Death-Lady Recounts Her Ordeal (1841 Views)

Jesu!!!! Buhari Appoints My Uncle As Board Member 1 Year After His Death-lady Cr / Young Nigerian Airforce Officer Dies In Accident (Photos) / Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Nigerian Airforce Officer Nearly Beat Me To Death-Lady Recounts Her Ordeal by obiremy: 12:40pm On Jun 26, 2016
Read what a social media user wrote below.....

'An officer of D nnigeria airforce cm to my aunt house with his girlfriend 12.16am to ask of me,.my aunt told him to either call me or come back day break because am not in my house the next morning in church my aunt told me about N I should warn him Neva to come N disturb D all neighborhood at dat time of the day again she said she was really scared I try reaching him on phone his phone was off than I on my way to get some stuffs I met him N he stop his car the next thing when I move towards him to ask why he cm D other nite he slapped me I was surprise before I could say anything he collected my phone and gave it to his girlfriend so I lock his shirt in D process his gold chain cut Dan D beating started he ask his girlfriend to be videoing it but D girl stop when D officer was beating me to death N he told D girlfriend she shouldn't worry he will pay her well. My phone was ringing D whole time but D girlfriend didn't realise my phone. He said he was taking me to D police station N I said thats beta but dat I will use D gold chain as an evidence Dan D girl N one of his friends I don't even know how he got there said he should collect D chain first because dar can be use against him but I didn't release i said I will give the chain to him at the police station dan he called 4 other officers before I could explain myself they started  beating me that I should release D chain so I put D chain in my mouth and dey started beating me when people said shouting N said they are calling the police than they carried me saying they are taking me to the hospital but instead I was taking to their house they started using money to beg me dat. I should not do anything N I should give them D chain I insisted that I will report them dat. Was Dan a gun was pointed at my head N they gv me a written speech by them that if I should try doing anything they will use it against me dat I should collect money N I said I want nothing it was later my mummy and my aunt cm N I was reach to D hospital. M

Beating a lady to D point of death,threatening her with gun and calling on ur fellow officers to beat her up.I can say U really did well. Alawode afeez.'

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/lady-accuses-nigerian-airforce-officer.html

Re: How A Nigerian Airforce Officer Nearly Beat Me To Death-Lady Recounts Her Ordeal by obiremy: 12:41pm On Jun 26, 2016
Too bad to hear this
Re: How A Nigerian Airforce Officer Nearly Beat Me To Death-Lady Recounts Her Ordeal by chimoskyg(m): 12:44pm On Jun 26, 2016
Him no know wia Sambisa dey abi idiat
Re: How A Nigerian Airforce Officer Nearly Beat Me To Death-Lady Recounts Her Ordeal by Ryda(m): 12:54pm On Jun 26, 2016
If this is true.... dah guy need to be seriously sanctioned
Re: How A Nigerian Airforce Officer Nearly Beat Me To Death-Lady Recounts Her Ordeal by alatbaba1(m): 1:14pm On Jun 26, 2016
Ur case I very simple. If what you claim is true, Find your way to NAF base ikeja, ask for the Air-Police squadron? Make a report. I swear they will help you treat d guy Bleep up. Don't call d black n black police oooo. Dos one will collect money from you and will still do nothing.

1 Like

Re: How A Nigerian Airforce Officer Nearly Beat Me To Death-Lady Recounts Her Ordeal by obiremy: 6:22pm On Jun 26, 2016
alatbaba1:
Ur case I very simple. If what you claim is true, Find your way to NAF base ikeja, ask for the Air-Police squadron? Make a report. I swear they will help you treat d guy Bleep up. Don't call d black n black police oooo. Dos one will collect money from you and will still do nothing.
Bros it is not as simple as u think

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Kicks As Ribadu Returns To APC / Agriculture Is NOT The Magic Solution- Simon Kolawole / See A Poll Showing That Most Nigerians Want GEJ And Wife Arrested For Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.