Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,598 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther (49868 Views)

Governor El-Rufai Almost Kneels To Greet President Buhari / El-Rufai Kneels To Greet Oba Akiolu During Courtesy Visit In His Palace / Samuel Ortom And His Wife, Eunice Ortom Step Out For Tor Tiv Coronation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther by dfav: 3:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
Respect none sense

Plz tell ur husband to govern his state well and lead them in development

And the angels of heaven will respect u..

Simple
Re: Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther by Caseless: 3:28pm On Jun 26, 2016
So
Re: Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther by IamSpeakdaTruth: 3:28pm On Jun 26, 2016
This kind of woman will go far in life

1 Like

Re: Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther by esosuo: 3:32pm On Jun 26, 2016
Respect. undecided , hope she dey kneel dey greet her husband like that too and not just a snap am fast as I kneel stunt? .politicials and their wives are usually respectfull grin grin

1 Like

Re: Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther by ShineuEye: 3:32pm On Jun 26, 2016
dukie25:
Meanwhile: Omenka is kneeling before the Fulanis, dem swear for una?

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther by Spicycat(f): 3:33pm On Jun 26, 2016
It's religiously wrong but culturally right.
Re: Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther by khristals(m): 3:33pm On Jun 26, 2016
and who was taking photos?? its all propaganda undecided
Re: Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther by Iyke1998(m): 3:34pm On Jun 26, 2016
Sijo01:
Somebody celebrate grace!
Do you worship in Fire House Church?
Re: Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther by Iyke1998(m): 3:34pm On Jun 26, 2016
Sijo01:
Somebody celebrate grace!
Re: Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther by fortunechy(m): 3:34pm On Jun 26, 2016
if na buharia wife nw she will bring out her for hand shake

2 Likes

Re: Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther by khristals(m): 3:35pm On Jun 26, 2016
Spicycat:
It's religiously wrong but culturally right.

what's this one saying? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther by GreatYinkus(m): 3:36pm On Jun 26, 2016
Wiseandtrue:
Respect for the elders is one of the goals of EDUCATION. Which is seriously missing in this day pupil,students even parents self.
Kudos to the wife of the governor. What she did has not reduced her smiley
You are indeed wise!

1 Like

Re: Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther by VaginaTerrorist(m): 3:37pm On Jun 26, 2016
You are Blessed if you have a Humble Wife.... Not Like That Aishatu who went straight standing to shake the hands of a Bowing First class Chief...

2 Likes

Re: Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther by omosuper(m): 3:37pm On Jun 26, 2016
naijadeyhia:
God above everything and everyone.
Is she her god? Konkobility
Re: Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther by 99foxxy(f): 3:38pm On Jun 26, 2016
BlindAngel:
SEE GOBE!
A Guy walk into the library and
asked a Girl;
"Do you mind if I sit beside you
pls?"
The girl answered with a loud voice I DON'T WANT TO SPEND
THE NIGHT WITH YOUUU!!!".
All the students in the library
started staring at the guy and
he was embarrassed.
After a couple of minutes, the girl walked quietly to his table
and told him "I study psychology
and I know what a man is
thinking, I guess u felt
embarrassed, right?
The guy replied with a loud voice "50,000 Naira JUST FOR
ONE NIGHT, HABA THAT'S TOO
MUCH Ooo!!! and all the
people in the library looked at
the girl in shock and the guy
whispered in her ears "I study law and I know how to make
someone feel guilty.
Question Who won?
A. Guy
B. Girl
C. Draw
An old Ugandan farmer wrote a letter to his son in
prison,
Rogers,
''This year i won't be able 2 plant yam and
cassava because i can't dig the yield, i know if u
were here u would have helped me"
Rogers wrote back,
"Dad don't even think of digging the yield because dat
was where i buried the money i stole"
. The "Ugandan Police" on reading the letter, went
there very early the following day and dug the
whole
yield searching for the money but nothing was
found.
The next day, Rogers wrote back to his father, "Dad u can now plant ur yam and cassava, dad this
is
the best I can do from here.
Dad replied
"Rogers Rogers" my son u are a very powerful man indeed, even in prison u still
command d policemen, i was surprised to see all d
policemen with hoes and shovels digging my farm,
i
will write u again when i want 2 harvest"
Wow, I love this.
Re: Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther by Raphafire101: 3:39pm On Jun 26, 2016
Will her kneeling down pay the state workers their salary Abi na kneel down we go chop?? Abeg I hate all these mumu news...
Re: Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther by obialfa: 3:40pm On Jun 26, 2016
The Zoo
Re: Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther by engreo(m): 3:42pm On Jun 26, 2016
Good one
Re: Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther by greatmind4real7(m): 3:42pm On Jun 26, 2016
What the first lady of Benue State did examplifies humility. Other first ladies should learn from that.

1 Like

Re: Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther by Bollinger(m): 3:43pm On Jun 26, 2016
truthfultessy:
pretty & humble woman.

Good to know that we now have deeper lifers in politics.

We need more Christians in politics.

I am a christian but as regards politics, we don't need Christianity in it. This is the mentality that made ISIS thrive. You might want to read up on your history and see what Christians did in the dark ages when countries mixed politics with religion. # Spanish inquisition. # The crusade. You will be horrified. I don't know about you but I would not want to live in a world like that.
Re: Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther by omosuper(m): 3:45pm On Jun 26, 2016
GreatYinkus:
You are indeed wise!
Idobale ko niwa. It's right because it's mummy G. O,abi? Hypocrites
Re: Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther by OlivetBen(m): 3:47pm On Jun 26, 2016
truthfultessy:
pretty & humble woman.

What are u saying, did they tell u she is a deeperlifer or gov ortom a deeperlifer. Pastor Kumuyi had a program in benue state and he went to visit the governor does that justify that he is a deeperlifer?

1 Like

Re: Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther by xreal: 3:47pm On Jun 26, 2016
truthfultessy:
pretty & humble woman.

She doesn't appear like one.
Re: Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther by Sijo01(f): 3:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
Iyke1998:

No sir. I don't need to worship there before acknowledging grace.
Re: Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther by Bollinger(m): 3:49pm On Jun 26, 2016
Raphafire101:
Will her kneeling down pay the state workers their salary Abi na kneel down we go chop?? Abeg I hate all these mumu news...

Lol....the Nigerian definition of respect is subjugation. Meanwhile the countries that have zero respect and moving forward in leaps and bounds. And funny enough, Nigerians want to leave Nigeria and move to these countries that have no respect. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther by Akjr(m): 3:52pm On Jun 26, 2016
I rep Benue... Idoma boy 4 sure

1 Like

Re: Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther by undigeh: 3:52pm On Jun 26, 2016
Owliver:
The only time I will kneel willingly to someone is when I go to greet the parents of my bride to be. and even that is deception so they'll think am loyal.

U be OWL liver true true. Bet u must change from hypocrisy.
Re: Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther by ucee64(m): 4:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
Example of humility.
Re: Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther by Jok3r(m): 4:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
tosin400:
First Lady of Benue state, Eunice Ortom went on her knees to greet the wife of the General Superintendent of Deeper Life Bible Church, Mrs. Esther Kumuyi at the state government House in Makurdi, on Friday June 24th. Mrs Kumuyi and her husband, William Kumuyi, were in the state on a courtesy visit to the governor, Samuel Ortom.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/06/26/photos-first-lady-of-benue-state-kneels-to-greet-esther-kumuyi-wife-of-the-general-overseer-of-deeper-life-church/

humbleness is paid
Re: Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther by Taryur3(m): 4:04pm On Jun 26, 2016
Mama pass mama now
Re: Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther by Edum13656: 4:05pm On Jun 26, 2016
madam kumuyi dress like a real Christian woman. likes!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) / 'The Overwhelming Joy Of Next Level' As President Buhari Campaigns In Rivers / Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu: 'You Are A Frustrated Sidekick'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.