Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther (49869 Views)

Governor El-Rufai Almost Kneels To Greet President Buhari / El-Rufai Kneels To Greet Oba Akiolu During Courtesy Visit In His Palace / Samuel Ortom And His Wife, Eunice Ortom Step Out For Tor Tiv Coronation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther by Leggyralph0147: 8:05pm On Jun 26, 2016
A real African Christian. Well done ma
Re: Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther by samolistic80(m): 8:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
maximunimpact:
So much spiritual romance between Babylon the great and the wild beast.
They are committing spiritual prostitution and very soon the wild beast will deal with them.
Re: Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther by shelenc: 8:38pm On Jun 26, 2016
she has done nothing wrong.
Re: Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther by bigiyaro(m): 9:06pm On Jun 26, 2016
LMAyedun:
All na lie! Eyes service....
if u did not see a well broth up woman kneeling to greet another woman who seniors her both physically and spiritually, den ur eyes really need to be serviced.
Re: Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther by elipheleh(m): 9:24pm On Jun 26, 2016
opalu:
I see a young woman kneeling to greet an older woman who can qualify to be her mother.

Title without Mantle is Battle!
Mantle is Spiritual Authority.

Truth brother. Do you attend Salvation Ministries?
Re: Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther by reality2019(m): 10:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
good manner unlike Aisha buhari who want to shake a king in south west
Re: Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther by paulGrundy(m): 10:32pm On Jun 26, 2016
maximunimpact:
So much spiritual romance between Babylon the great and the wild beast.

samolistic80:
They are committing spiritual prostitution and very soon the wild beast will deal with them.

Which is better open spiritual romance with the "babylon" or 10 years secret marriage, (registration) with the “wild beast” (UN) because of cheap “library pass”?

"No, the UN is not a blessing, even though the religious clergy of Christendom and the rabbis of Jewry pray heaven’s blessing upon that organization. It is really “the image of the wild beast,” the visible political, commercial organization of “the god of this system of things,” Satan the Devil. So the UN will soon be destroyed along with that beastly organization." Watchtower 1984 Sep 15 p.15

http://www.jwfacts.com/pdf/un-correspondence-bates-gilles.pdf chain of correspondence between stephen bates and the governing body over the gaurdian issue that exposed them.

Bunch of Hypocritical clowns!! grin grin
Re: Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther by kenoz(m): 10:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
She's humble
Re: Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther by bashydemy1: 11:28pm On Jun 26, 2016
Aijay91:
If it's our first mama Aisha, she will bring out her hand for hand shake grin
You get eyes so? you no see handshake?
Re: Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther by Iyke1998(m): 12:15am On Jun 27, 2016
Sijo01:

No sir. I don't need to worship there before acknowledging grace.
I Was Just asking because we so much celebrate grace there.
Thanks
Re: Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther by kaylex1994(m): 12:24am On Jun 27, 2016
She knows the scriptures.. . That was good though... Up next is Niger state.. . Minna 1 night crusade more grace on you pastor... More anointing on you sir...

Re: Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther by Burgerlomo: 12:31am On Jun 27, 2016
May God bless her
Re: Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther by adecares(f): 3:46am On Jun 27, 2016
Owliver:
The only time I will kneel willingly to someone is when I go to greet the parents of my bride to be. and even that is deception so they'll think am loyal.

Really?
Re: Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther by Owliver(m): 6:38am On Jun 27, 2016
adecares:
Really?
yop. if need be
Re: Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 27, 2016
Deeperlife and their false humility.
Re: Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther by Sijo01(f): 7:05am On Jun 27, 2016
Iyke1998:

I Was Just asking because we so much celebrate grace there.

Thanks

Grace is celebrated everywhere brother. To the best of my knowledge though.

Have a fabulous week ahead.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) / 'The Overwhelming Joy Of Next Level' As President Buhari Campaigns In Rivers / Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu: 'You Are A Frustrated Sidekick'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.