Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card (46352 Views)

Mr Patrick Buys A New SUV (Photo) / Comedian Mr. Jollof Booed Off Stage At Funnybone's Show / Comedian Mr Patrick Weds American Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by Empress2014(f): 6:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
undecided
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by eboro(m): 6:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
people will always have what to say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by esosuo: 6:19pm On Jun 26, 2016
Watin make he marry her b4? NA yellow card abi?

4 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by 9jamoment: 6:19pm On Jun 26, 2016
READ ALSO [url=9jamoment.com]Is Wizkid Good In Bed Or The Ladies Man? See Photo
[/url]
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by floragregs(f): 6:19pm On Jun 26, 2016
Agbgift:

I am lost too.
tnk u
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by ALAYORMII: 6:20pm On Jun 26, 2016
Are you sure this lady is an American??
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by eboro(m): 6:21pm On Jun 26, 2016
eboro:
people will always have what to say

.definitely
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by ehisdan(m): 6:21pm On Jun 26, 2016
Amelian:
Cos people around u, mr patrick feels fat ladies dont get married and no man in his right sense will marry a fat lady for love.
Well they are so far from the truth.. Fat ladies do get married and they are wooed like slim and average girls. God created them, so God have men willing and eagerly ready to marry them.
If not, ask Tunde and wunmi Obey... U think say na moi moi?
The love is real.
Self Consolation grin Anyway! I like ur style and ur confidence, all hope is not lost.

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by tommy9: 6:23pm On Jun 26, 2016
Sharp guy!! We no as e dey go na.. No be 9ja we dey
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 26, 2016
Their marriage their life, their joy, their bless. Who am I tó put asunder?
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by korday: 6:25pm On Jun 26, 2016
[quote author=goldbim post=46949684]Na so grin...this ikoyi registry signpost has suffered ehnn ; as in the thing done suffer
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 26, 2016
grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by ajealadick(m): 6:25pm On Jun 26, 2016
I think he really married her for the green card after all

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 26, 2016
floragregs:
am I the only one who didn't get what this lady wrote?
She said that ladies as fat as she is, also deserve to get married. That's the summary
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by DICKtator: 6:26pm On Jun 26, 2016
DEAFandDUMB:

Nice one..

Deafanddumb?

Are you Madd?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by DICKtator: 6:28pm On Jun 26, 2016
Amelian:
Cos people around u, mr patrick feels fat ladies dont get married and no man in his right sense will marry a fat lady for love.
Well they are so far from the truth.. Fat ladies do get married and they are wooed like slim and average girls. God created them, so God have men willing and eagerly ready to marry them.
The love is real.

Did you type this cos you are a buxom woman?
U would still hit that kitten though. ...........

grin grin grin grin
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by nancybrown(f): 6:28pm On Jun 26, 2016
Ur choice oo, Enjoy it nd b happy regardless of what pple say
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by nellyelitz(m): 6:28pm On Jun 26, 2016
goldbim:
Na so grin...this ikoyi registry signpost has suffered ehnn grin.
this really crack me up... Instead of admiring the couple ur eyes dey run around Hahahahaha funny though

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by goldbim(f): 6:30pm On Jun 26, 2016
fiftynaira:

No mind am show him ur ring!
lol.funny guys! grin.
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by friendlyadvice: 6:31pm On Jun 26, 2016
Yea I kinda support that theory jesus! That's alota fat

BTW I'm bored
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by Jacko01: 6:31pm On Jun 26, 2016
The stretch mark no be here oh

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by udyheart01(m): 6:32pm On Jun 26, 2016
Debbywillz
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by ehix89(m): 6:35pm On Jun 26, 2016
Do these people forbid all the sexy looking American I see on t.v, it either a puffy or one geriatric looking woman....God

Na for Green card joor....

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by RaeMystix: 6:38pm On Jun 26, 2016
ZuzuMan:
grin grin grin

Love is Blind. grin
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by Handsomecole(m): 6:39pm On Jun 26, 2016
See load wey u dey call wife.
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by foremost55(m): 6:42pm On Jun 26, 2016
Who u Epp[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][s][/s] grin
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by buksaylor001: 6:43pm On Jun 26, 2016
Hmmmmn,all the extra large babes are commenting on this thread-
Anyway,I also like them BIG!
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 26, 2016
Amelian:
The love is real.

Senior Advocate of Fat Ladies has spoken...
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 26, 2016
Donpuzo:

Senior Advocate of Fat Ladies has spoken...

Hahahahahah ol boi grin grin cheesy

For yur mind grin

Am not fat but sexily chubby tongue

Eat yur hearts out....ntor!
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by InfomejobsN: 6:53pm On Jun 26, 2016
Don't Mind them, Enjoy your Life

Check My Signature for Daily Job Info
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by LydayBobo(m): 6:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
Amelian:
The love is real.
Fat ladies have the milk of kindness in them. They treat their man has first son and pamper him passionately

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by BIDOO(m): 6:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
Amelian:
The love is real.

Never mind jawe, robust babes like you is every guys choice, we only profess slim or average girl to make busty feel inferior.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Flaunts Bare Tummy As The Official Tummy For Flat-tummy Tea / Crazeclown Survives Ghastly Motor Accident (Video) / Singer, Tekno Shows Of His Cars But Still Have To Use A Taxi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.