Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card (46371 Views)

Mr Patrick Buys A New SUV (Photo) / Comedian Mr. Jollof Booed Off Stage At Funnybone's Show / Comedian Mr Patrick Weds American Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by vague: 8:59pm On Jun 26, 2016
Amelian:

Am not new here.. And not plus size... Just chubby
anything from size 14 (US) is a plus size and you look like an 18 or so and judging from the angle you took your pic, it actually makes you look smaller than you really are undecided

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by iPopAlomo(m): 9:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
Amelian:

Am not new here.. And not plus size... Just chubby

I see... kiss

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by vague: 9:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
Donpuzo:

Senior Advocate of Fat Ladies has spoken...

your mama na the Judge President abi grin
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by histemple: 9:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
vague:
but you came out of a woman with worse stretch marks, but you still eat in front of your mother don't you?

Madam, I hope it's not what I am thinking oh? Anyways don t worry because some men don't mind.
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by Theoflux(m): 9:21pm On Jun 26, 2016
Amelian:
Cos people around u, mr patrick feels fat ladies dont get married and no man in his right sense will marry a fat lady for love.
Well they are so far from the truth.. Fat ladies do get married and they are wooed like slim and average girls. God created them, so God have men willing and eagerly ready to marry them.
If not, ask Tunde and wunmi Obey... U think say na moi moi?
The love is real.
Me even think sey she na whitey.. African-American for sure[#KentJones.]
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by Ryda(m): 9:22pm On Jun 26, 2016
People can run their mouth ehn thank God they love each other
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by vague: 9:24pm On Jun 26, 2016
histemple:

Madam, I hope it's not what I am thinking oh? Anyways don t worry because some men don't mind.
you papa doesnt mind na, or does he also throw up whenever he eats in front of her? cheesy i can imagine the zebra cross marks on your mama's tummy sef angry she must be a disgusting being
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 26, 2016
vague:
your mama na the Judge President abi grin

Stop being silly. Don't wake a dog you can't tame
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by vague: 9:30pm On Jun 26, 2016
Donpuzo:

Stop being silly. Don't wake a dog you can't tame
haba na, we were having fun na! Whats the matter? Okay ooo her elephant leg is the judge president of skinny women o! Abeg don't bite my head off
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 26, 2016
vague:
haba na, we were having fun na! Whats the matter? Okay ooo her elephant leg is the judge president of skinny women o! Abeg don't bite my head off

Yeye human being. Colossal waste of sperm.
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by vague: 9:36pm On Jun 26, 2016
Donpuzo:

Yeye human being. Colossal waste of sperm.

abeg come back and lets make fun of fat women joor... Dont worry your mama isnt fat na she is just "big boned" oya come lets make more jokes! Don't be angry joor
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 26, 2016
vague:
abeg come back and lets make fun of fat women joor... Dont worry your mama isnt fat na she is just "big boned" oya come lets make more jokes! Don't be angry joor

If you are fat handle your problem. I don't have a problem with fat people. No one in my family is fat. Take a clue from Lepacious Bose, it will help you.

Just like your name na so your life wan turn to...My sister it's like you had enough to eat this evening?
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by hollyayo(m): 9:42pm On Jun 26, 2016
That was deep kiss
Amelian:
Cos people around u, mr patrick feels fat ladies dont get married and no man in his right sense will marry a fat lady for love.
Well they are so far from the truth.. Fat ladies do get married and they are wooed like slim and average girls. God created them, so God have men willing and eagerly ready to marry them.
The love is real.
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by yakubani: 9:46pm On Jun 26, 2016
My mind is telling me that is.......
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by vague: 9:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
Donpuzo:

If you are fat handle your problem. I don't have a problem with fat people. No one in my family is fat. Take a clue from Lepacious Bose, it will help you.

Just like your name na so your life wan turn to...My sister it's like you had enough to eat this evening?
yes i had enough, butternut soup and ciabatta... I doubt thats something your mother knows anything about. What did she have? 5 gallons of egusi as a snack before dinner? No i would love to learn more about being fat from your mother grin sorry i mean big boned mother cheesy biko show me her thigh, i bet its larger than my sister and I combined grin
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 26, 2016
vague:
yes i had enough, butternut soup and ciabatta... I doubt thats something your mother knows anything about. What did she have? 5 gallons of egusi as a snack before dinner? No i would love to learn more about being fat from your mother grin sorry i mean big boned mother cheesy biko show me her thigh, i bet its larger than my sister and I combined grin

You finally had a meal. Thought you only feed on spe.rm, being the dirt rag you are. Since you lost your mum and dad even before they could teach you morals you turned to a rotten egg that stinks every where. Expect to lose your sister too Cus the excessive sp.erm she takes will cause her Cancer. Write it down. It will happen!!!
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by vital94(m): 9:55pm On Jun 26, 2016
It seems like ikoyi court is the best court for court marriage.just curious though.
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by vague: 9:57pm On Jun 26, 2016
Donpuzo:

You finally had a meal. Thought you only feed on spe.rm, being the dirt rag you are. Since you lost your mum and dad even before they could teach you morals you turned to a rotten egg that stinks every where. Expect to lose your sister too Cus the excessive sp.erm she takes will cause her Cancer. Write it down. It will happen!!!
omg you are so sensitive, all because i called your mother fat, even though she is?What more if i call her ugly, you will surely curse my entire village o grin oya here is a tampon, you must be on your period

Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
vague:
omg you are so sensitive, all because i called your mother fat, even though she is?What more if i call her ugly, you will surely curse my entire village o grin oya here is a tampon, you must be on your period

Remember my username when Cancer knocks on your family. Please don't forget. Goodnight.
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by vague: 10:06pm On Jun 26, 2016
Donpuzo:

Remember my username when Cancer knocks on your family. Please don't forget. Goodnight.
Well its not going to stop your mother from being fat is it? its obvious you grew up in a porverty stricken home that have been brainwashed to believe such nonsense! grin Start off by eliminating your porverty stricken brain, and see the light grin so someone must die of cancer because i called your mother fat? grin you are beyond pathetic
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by EWAagoyin(m): 10:09pm On Jun 26, 2016
DEAFandDUMB:

Nice one..
your ass is A+

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 26, 2016
vague:
anything from size 14 (US) is a plus size and you look like an 18 or so and judging from the angle you took your pic, it actually makes you look smaller than you really are undecided

Oh really
Well thats Uk size
Am size 16 smiley am very cool with my size.
And in nija, am perfectly chubby with the right features in sight
Uk can hold its own , while we in nija we hold ours tongue
I love my total looks... Who fvkin cares about uk?
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:43pm On Jun 26, 2016
grin cheesy grin
goldbim:
Na so grin...this ikoyi registry signpost has suffered ehnn grin.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 26, 2016
Amelian:
The love is real.

Yes my sister. Beautiful heart transcends physical figure.

In a particular family, the most ugly can be the most loved. That's when people subconsciously overlook physical beauty without even knowing.

As for me, I will marry a woman of gracious heart anyday, any figure.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by kenoz(m): 11:34pm On Jun 26, 2016
okay
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by ikirinwamama1(m): 12:16am On Jun 27, 2016
Green card things joor. angryGreen card things joor.
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by ALIEN2000(m): 12:17am On Jun 27, 2016
goldbim:
Na so grin...this ikoyi registry signpost has suffered ehnn grin.
. Hahahah....same thing I said 2 myself too...
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by Deepfreezer(m): 12:26am On Jun 27, 2016
I like to read love storys . May God guide you both
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by Kobicove(m): 4:15am On Jun 27, 2016
I think they were lipsrsealed
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by mrdharkchild(m): 4:30am On Jun 27, 2016
vague:
let us see your "beautiful" mother's elephant arm sef grin
but it wasnt your mother that the comedian is married to...
i may stand corrected, she is your mum..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement / Cristiano Ronaldo Earns N126million Per Instagram Post, See What Others Earn / Davido Vs Hushpuppi Vs Mompha: Who Rocked The Gucci Shirt Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.