Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card (46369 Views)

Mr Patrick Buys A New SUV (Photo) / Comedian Mr. Jollof Booed Off Stage At Funnybone's Show / Comedian Mr Patrick Weds American Lover (2) (3) (4)

Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by osusu(m): 6:37am On Jun 27, 2016
Amelian:

Hahahahahah ol boi grin grin cheesy

For yur mind grin

Am not fat but sexily chubby tongue

Eat yur hearts out....ntor!
hehehe, i like ur style lady , real fresh & blunt.... U dont giv a rats a55 abt wat people say. Enjoy
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by coolfredo(m): 6:45am On Jun 27, 2016
Amelian:

Ok lemme check
.have U checked I really want to talk with U I mean to be ya friend 08034387817 whicjj to hear from u
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by Peacefulgold(m): 9:28am On Jun 27, 2016
God bless ur union...but she kinda looks older Dan d guy.....
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by vague: 10:53am On Jun 27, 2016
Amelian:

Oh really
Well thats Uk size
Am size 16 smiley am very cool with my size.
And in nija, am perfectly chubby with the right features in sight
Uk can hold its own , while we in nija we hold ours tongue
I love my total looks... Who fvkin cares about uk?
i never said you should be proud of who you are, i simply said you are a plus size
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 27, 2016
vague:
i never said you should be proud of who you are, i simply said you are a plus size

And so?
Anythingelse?

Senior Advocate of Plus size women, thanks.
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 27, 2016
osusu:
hehehe, i like ur style lady , real fresh & blunt.... U dont giv a rats a55 abt wat people say. Enjoy

smiley winklol
Thanks dear
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 27, 2016
Dem no dey pop am! lol
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by Ngokafor(f): 3:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
ZuzuMan:

.....Team foreign women grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ngokafor:

W

.....Team foreign women grin cheesy grin cheesy
.Na so we dey see am Left , Right n Center for we Country grin grin grin

Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by Ekaka1(m): 7:43pm On Jun 27, 2016
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ok after reading through the post i was expecting to see one kporkish looking beyouncy or rihanna looking chick or at most a kim k looking babe wit d guy.this one wey i dey see so look like im mama.she must be at least 15 yrs older than him or more.na sin to marry a slimmer yankee babe? Some naija guys go dey form say dem no go have anytin to do with orobo but when dem travel out they always end up wit a foreign chick fatter than yokozuna.na wao grin.anyway happy married life but dont do cowgirl style with her ooo mk she no break ur waist grin.
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 27, 2016
ZuzuMan:
green card love connection grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 28, 2016
Amelian:
Cos people around u, mr patrick feels fat ladies dont get married and no man in his right sense will marry a fat lady for love.
Well they are so far from the truth.. Fat ladies do get married and they are wooed like slim and average girls. God created them, so God have men willing and eagerly ready to marry them.
If not, ask Tunde and wunmi Obey... U think say na moi moi?
The love is real.

It seems you fat
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 28, 2016
sauceny:

It seems you fat

Whats this one saying

Receive sense, abeg..
Receive..!
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 28, 2016
Amelian:

cheesycheesy

Whats this one saying
Receive sense, abeg.. Receive..!
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 28, 2016
Amelian:

cheesycheesy

Whats this one saying
Receive sense, abeg.. Receive..!
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 28, 2016
Amelian:

Whats this one saying

Receive sense, abeg..
Receive..!

No problem,provided you selling the sense
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 28, 2016
sauceny:

No problem,provided you selling the sense

grin grin lol
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 28, 2016
Amelian:

grin grin lol

Keep laughing until i catch you
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 29, 2016
Amelian:
Cos people around u, mr patrick feels fat ladies dont get married and no man in his right sense will marry a fat lady for love.
Well they are so far from the truth.. Fat ladies do get married and they are wooed like slim and average girls. God created them, so God have men willing and eagerly ready to marry them.
If not, ask Tunde and wunmi Obey... U think say na moi moi?
The love is real.
. I think the wife is quite sexy for a plus size lady.
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
Stang14:
. I think the wife is quite sexy for a plus size lady.
She's absolutely beautiful. The size doesn't matter. It's the love that the 2 people share. As long as they were joined by God then others opinions doesn't matter.

Laura Ikeji Reveals How Rapper Eedris Abdulkareem Made Her A Decent Woman / Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement / Cristiano Ronaldo Earns N126million Per Instagram Post, See What Others Earn