Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card (46374 Views)

Mr Patrick Buys A New SUV (Photo) / Comedian Mr. Jollof Booed Off Stage At Funnybone's Show / Comedian Mr Patrick Weds American Lover (2) (3) (4)

Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 26, 2016
Amelian:

Hahahahahah ol boi grin grin cheesy

For yur mind grin

E be like say u be tailor or fashion designer...Nice pics btw.
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by bumi10(m): 6:57pm On Jun 26, 2016
And so fuc.king what? Truth is everybody marries for one reason or the other though we hate to admit it.. .

Let me tell you a shocker - love alone doesn't cut it in marriage. Take it or leave it.
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
BIDOO:

Never mind jawe, robust babes like you is every guys choice, we only profess slim or average girl to make busty feel inferior.

Exactly..! kiss

But am not that fat.
Check my profile..cmon!
Just giving my support to fat girls, thats all

Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
Donpuzo:

E be like say u be tailor or fashion designer...Nice pics btw.

Nah, i went to see a good friend in her fashion school..thanx
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by Stellamariss(f): 7:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
floragregs:
am I the only one who didn't get what this lady wrote?
I understood her very well
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by iphiechuks: 7:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
Waiting for my ofada stew to cook.
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by BIDOO(m): 7:06pm On Jun 26, 2016
Amelian:

Exactly..! kiss

But am not that fat.
Check my profile..cmon!
Just giving my support to fat girls, thats all

Yes you are not, but let me checks my dictionary to see where to categorise you grin.
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by mrdharkchild(m): 7:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
grin they said u married her for a green card, what about u, what do u say?
Gosh! D woman is terrible tho. C her xtain mother hand grin

Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by Eboski(m): 7:09pm On Jun 26, 2016
goldbim:
Na so grin...this ikoyi registry signpost has suffered ehnn grin.
hmmmmmmmmmm
You don reach here.
lolz
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 26, 2016
BIDOO:

Yes you are not, but let me checks my dictionary to see where to categorise you grin.

Lol cheesy
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by ogawisdom(m): 7:26pm On Jun 26, 2016
Amelian:
Cos people around u, mr patrick feels fat ladies dont get married and no man in his right sense will marry a fat lady for love.
Well they are so far from the truth.. Fat ladies do get married and they are wooed like slim and average girls. God created them, so God have men willing and eagerly ready to marry them.
If not, ask Tunde and wunmi Obey... U think say na moi moi?
The love is real.

Fat girl spotted, fat girls r married when there are added advantages tongue if ur papa na dangote hw men no go rush.

Dt stretch marks on her upper arm can make a man go impotent for life nt to talk of d ones her clothes covered. shocked well he dey hustle green card sha tongue

Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by joshuamoses101(m): 7:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
Abeg who is the they?
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by goldbim(f): 7:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
Eboski:
hmmmmmmmmmm
You don reach here.
lolz
grin everywhere you go.
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by angayejay(m): 7:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
Dabigbroda:
Green card things......

Bros, we know as e be.. grin
she look like him aunty ooh. Green cardi thingi oo
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by iPopAlomo(m): 7:32pm On Jun 26, 2016
Amelian:
Cos people around u, mr patrick feels fat ladies dont get married and no man in his right sense will marry a fat lady for love.
Well they are so far from the truth.. Fat ladies do get married and they are wooed like slim and average girls. God created them, so God have men willing and eagerly ready to marry them.
The love is real.

Are you new on nairaland...? everyone knows I'm into plus size women on here... are you plus size...?
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by phenase(m): 7:41pm On Jun 26, 2016
angry Chei, is this not my grand mother ?
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by Eboski(m): 7:42pm On Jun 26, 2016
goldbim:
grin everywhere you go.
I dey see you from afar
holding the engagement ring......
will you??
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by JAWBONE(m): 7:44pm On Jun 26, 2016
This guy face na comedy on its own
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by coolfredo(m): 7:50pm On Jun 26, 2016
[quote author=Amelian post=46949195]Cos people around u, mr patrick feels fat ladies dont get married and no man in his right sense will marry a fat lady for love.
The love is real.[/quote I have sent U pm i don't know if U will reply
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by isebellam1: 7:51pm On Jun 26, 2016
Not a bad idea for Green Card grin
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by Toks2008(m): 8:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
In 7 out of 10 romantic union, at the time of meeting each other,there is usually a selfish reason asides real desire attached to their coming together.

But at the end,they usually end up wanting to be with each other.
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by peezeygwiny(m): 8:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
DEAFandDUMB:
Nice one..

shockedshockedshocked
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 26, 2016
The guy aint denzel himself so its possible.
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 26, 2016
Mr Patrick God don butter your bread at last!!!
Mek u dey try knack her well well oo. Na my advise be dat oo
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 26, 2016
floragregs:
am I the only one who didn't get what this lady wrote?
lol, when I read ur post, I went back calm down to read the said confusing post! Infact ehn, the more I read, the more I get more confused.

Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by histemple: 8:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
Jacko01:
The stretch mark no be here oh

Very disgusting. I had to postpone eating my already served food. OP should have added GRAPHIC PICS.
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by vague: 8:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
mrdharkchild:
grin they said u married her for a green card, what about u, what do u say?
Gosh! D woman is terrible tho. C her xtain mother hand grin
let us see your "beautiful" mother's elephant arm sef grin
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by vague: 8:50pm On Jun 26, 2016
histemple:

Very disgusting. I had to postpone eating my already served food. OP should have added GRAPHIC PICS.
but you came out of a woman with worse stretch marks, but you still eat in front of your mother don't you?
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 26, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Are you new on nairaland...? everyone knows I'm into plus size women on here... are you plus size...?

Am not new here.. And not plus size... Just chubby
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 26, 2016
[quote author=coolfredo post=46956935][/quote]

Ok lemme check
Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by Korrection(m): 8:55pm On Jun 26, 2016
i love you for this..i dedicate my golf trophy and the prize i won yesterday .......
Amelian:
The love is real.

Re: Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 26, 2016
Korrection:
i love you for this..i dedicate my golf trophy and the prize i won yesterday .......

Awwww cheesy

Thanks dear.. U r so kind..! smiley

Photos From The Fire Incident At Banky W's Home In Lekki / Davido Vs Hushpuppi Vs Mompha: Who Rocked The Gucci Shirt Best? / Yemi Alade, Adekunle Gold, Davido, IK Ogbonna, Alexx Ekubo At Falz Experience